Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Support Representative állásra itt: Milwaukee, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Support Representative7 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Milwaukee, WI7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 135 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was a good place to work because they offered a choice of shifts, I was a work at home agent and I really enjoyed this.Typical day at work consisted of taking inbound calls and assisting customers to place orders or resolve conflicts. They offered benefits from day one . Managers were always available and helpful. The only short fall was their salary range.We were notified in Feb 2018 that the center would be closing Sep. 2018. They sponsored job fairs and job counselors to assist staff that wanted to leave before the closing.
Work at home
Salary range low.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the perfect job to anyone who wants to get in the call center field. It was overall easy and fair compared to the job duties itself. The only part I didn't favor was not being able to get my full 40 hours per week and it was a temporary assignment.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. Can develop and grow with company. Management is nice as well as the supervisors. Great people to work with and can quickly move up
Overtime
Holidays
Customer Care Representative
• Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.

• Resolve customer issues.

• Made outbound follow up calls.

• Answer inbound calls and provide excellent customer service.

• Process various customer issues that involves corporate support

• Adhere to co-workers questions and answers

• Handle 150-300 calls or more a day

• Submit price, transportation, and refund adjustments on a daily bases

• Always give 100% customer service

• Track various orders that requires special attention and research
Working with Customers and Interacting with Co-Workers
I rather not say...
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working for JCP.com was a lot of fun. I got to talk to a lot of people from different walks of life and while i helped them to place an order, they shared stories and experiences that helped my day go by a bit more smoothly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved work at JCPenney even though there were tough days it was a great job. In a typical day I'm interacting with a 100 customers or more depending on the call volume. When I worked there I learned that I like the call center environment. I also learned different ways to handle customer problems, so that at the end of the call both the customer and myself would be happy with the solution. While working at JCPenney the management team was very helpful; they were definitely willing to work with their employees in all aspects, whether it was something with the company or if you needed time off the something they were willing to accommodate. I had amazing relationship with my co-workers we all helped each other; if someone had an issue they couldn't handle and we couldn't find a supervisor we were always willing to take over a call and figure out a solution. In the beginning the hardest part of the job was trying to solve issues because you had to be quick, but as time went on that became easy. The most enjoyable part was having an amazing team behind me.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working for the call center. Treated employees very well, and great pay.