Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Support Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Support Representative46 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work experience depends on the immediate supervisor/coach. JCPenney is experiencing setbacks in its business so the stability of the job is not good, stores and other facilities are being closed to consolidate the company's assets. The instability can lead to job losses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a smooth place to work. Taking online orders over the phone was the gist of the job. There wasn’t much challenge. They did have a lot of employee appreciation events as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at this organization. It was a great place to learn and grow. I would highly recommend this job to someone whose looking for seasonal work and a fun culture to be in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working in this position, as I got a chance to work with leaders who helped me grow in so many ways. I felt like management actually wanted to see me succeed in my career, and did everything in their willpower to help strengthen not only me as an associate at the company, but as an individual altogether.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company for benefits and discounts. The management is all for self. Advancing within company is hard to obtain. Supervisors are rude and not properly trained.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good working environment and also workers are so friendly. they help you when you need help especially during busy day and you have a whole section to clean out before you can leave
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are awesome! Best supervisors I have ever had since working at my previous jobs. The managers actually care about the issues that are presented to them. Chances to advance and supervisors push you to grow and don't want you to remain comfortable! Gives you chance to learn more beyond previous positions held.
Pro érvek
Pto, 401k, Assoc discounts, life, dental, vision, health, paid holidays, overtime pay, quarterly advance pay.
No cons so far!
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was honestly one of my favorite jobs. The work was easy but fast paced.I loved everything but the pay. Plus they are now closed and it's a big bummer.
Great work environment
Kontra érvek
Always busy and no time to breathe
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay at JCP was ridiculous for how hard they stretched the employees and made them work. The management staff never set a good example for workers, they never helped clean just a toxic work environment.
Pro érvek
The people you work with.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, stretch employees to different areas. bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was a good place to work because they offered a choice of shifts, I was a work at home agent and I really enjoyed this.Typical day at work consisted of taking inbound calls and assisting customers to place orders or resolve conflicts. They offered benefits from day one . Managers were always available and helpful. The only short fall was their salary range.We were notified in Feb 2018 that the center would be closing Sep. 2018. They sponsored job fairs and job counselors to assist staff that wanted to leave before the closing.
Work at home
Salary range low.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked to work there but If you are Latino it will be very difficult to ascend in positon. Some Team leaders pressure you into making sales when the customers we get clearly don't want to buy anything.
Sometimes easy job
Munkahelyi kultúra
there is a variety of associates whom are nice. the management needs some work in communicating. the hardest part of the job would be dealing with the customers that do not want to hear what you have to say. other than that it is pretty easy.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall jcp needs alot of work ; to begin with the narc down to the coaches .
coaches do not like assisting agents, they refer us to information that is not updated.

communication skills are very poor.

very unorganized

training can include a bit more information about the call center floor duties and system.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the perfect job to anyone who wants to get in the call center field. It was overall easy and fair compared to the job duties itself. The only part I didn't favor was not being able to get my full 40 hours per week and it was a temporary assignment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Taking incoming calls from regular and new J CPenney customers. I learned how to assist customer with problem solving whatever concerns good or bad that they are calling in about. Management is always wanting you to do 100%. There is not really a hard part when you enjoy your job. My co-workers and talking to the customers.
Pro érvek
Always lifting the morale of the employees.
Kontra érvek
Have to wait a whole year for health care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Love dealing with the customers with there orders etc

Team leaders was very helpful no matter how many times i may have called for any type of assistance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. Can develop and grow with company. Management is nice as well as the supervisors. Great people to work with and can quickly move up
Overtime
Holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to do, loved working here a typical day at work was good actually. The part I enjoyed when working here is keeping the customers satisfied, at all times.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the environment is not professional, too many family members and close friends that work together so nothings ever done fairly. managers tell personal business to other co workers. if pregnant better hold vomit and urine because they don't allow you to hurry to the bathroom. I guess they would prefer for you to vomit at your desk.
somewhere to work
Kontra érvek
short breaks, not organized, managers tell co workers business
Munkahelyi kultúra
The training is very extensive so it prepares you for when you actually start working. You learn how to calm down frustrated customers that call in. They also teach you to use their software. There is always some one there to help you if you need it. They are willing to work with school schedules as well.
Great training, flexible schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
honestly loved working at this job great place to work overall i would love to work here again not as bad as everyone makes it to be as long as you are there to make money you will be fine
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés