Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Specialist32 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 910 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice everionment if you like retail customer service but no advancement opportunities. they give you a big load of work but they expect you accomplish your task while giving you another pile of work
employee discount
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I ran the salon front desk as well as functioning as a sales associate for retail purchases. Once you learn the software system, and for me the appointment software the job is a breeze, and you always have something to do.
The culture was very casual, my coworkers felt like family, and I always felt comfortable going to my managers for anything and they were extremely helpful. For me this was not a forever job, but I learned valuable customer service, communication and organizational skills that will stay with me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy work environment so the day goes by quick. Great coworkers and work atmosphere was energizing and positive. Good selling and cc app incentives and lots of free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are looking for second job to just supplement your income, or if you just want a few hours to work, to pass the time, this job is for you. However, unless you are looking to go into management, making a decent money on this job alone will be difficult. There is not room for advancement and there are no benefits available unless you are full time, ie: management. Hours vary depending on business needs. Regular procedure for retail.
Nice Co-workers
No benefits
Fun place to work.
a typical day was answering calls, cleaning, organizing, taking care of costumers, it was super easy and really fun. loved most of my co workers. My manager was amazing, time off if need be! overall would recommend
Co workers
no advancement
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job taught me a lot of communication skills, to be professional, manage clients, do my duties well. It also gave me purpose in life and taught me to be on time and value time.
services
Kontra érvek
had to stand on feet all day and lift heavy consignments
Munkahelyi kultúra
The entire company is going through a rebuilding phase which has resulted in departments being morphed together and workloads being doubled and sometimes tripled. Compensation is still on the low side of average and in the 1 year I worked there, three store managers were changed.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They treat you badly when they eliminate your position and the severance package is ludicrous. No longer a viable long-term job opportunity. My direct supervisor was great though.
Discount and 401k
Upper Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. I highly recommend Jcpenney whether you're looking for full time or part time. The managers and all the employees are friendly and you receive amazing benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only perks were break room coffee and a community cabinet of snacks.
I'm sure this job could have been fun at another location, but mine was filled with employees with bad attitudes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed very much working with the associates and other managers when i was promoted. All the managers made this place a great place to work. Although before i got promoted to Manager, i was an associate and i absolutely hated the workload and the hours were definitely not fair. Some weeks i received 12 hours a week and others 32 hours a week, and associates NEVER got a weekend off. The people are nice and the environment is great, but i didn't feel safe working there when i didn't know if i was going to be able to afford to pay bills for that week or not.
Store discounts
short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenney as a customer specialist. The typical work day for me was going around and straightening up merchandise. Management was very energetic and hardworking. The hardest part of the job were the holidays and the most enjoyable part was the staff.
Near home
Not a steady schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day consists of opening cash registers, putting out merchandise, assisting customer with location of merchandise and purchasing decisions, obtaining credit applications, assisting other departments if needed, making sure department remains tidy throughout the day, cleaning out dressing rooms and gathering items left at registers for distribution throughout department and closing registers. Very competitive with credit applications and promotional sales.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts, occasional employee activities during holidays
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The atmosphere was very chill
coworkers were easy to get along with

the discounts were very reasonable, specially for sephora

the managers were understanding

there was always sale and discounts

the hardest part of the job has to be the no minimum policy for the fitting rooms
discounts, sometimes free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to make friends, but the pressure is always on to accrue more Credit Applications. Holiday season is extremely busy and JCPenney changed seasonal work hours for profit reasons only.
Pleasant environment.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, unfair holiday hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, the benefits are great as well as the people. With IHCW, they could advertise more which would bring in more business. A lot of people do not know that we exist.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They cut everybody hours every week. Full-time is more like part-time. They have an rodent and insect problem badly. I will never recommend anybody to work there or shop being that I know what goes o behind the scenes. The people are 100 percent lazy. They make you work in bad conditions. Its so not worth the little money they pay you. Jcpenneys is an upscale slavery.
discounts
unprofessional
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the salon. The manager was amazing and understanding, but some of the stylists were mean and negative towards the front desk.
Pro érvek
discount, management of the salon
Kontra érvek
people/stylists wanted to run their own books and that's not how things go
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although day to day operations were pleasant, JCPenney does not offer much in the growth/development department. Training is minimal and when you show ambition/desire to move up and grow as a member of the team they tend to overlook and forget you,
Pro érvek
Fun, fast paced environment, working in the mall means lots of lunch options
Kontra érvek
inconsistent work schedule, no chance to move up the company chain
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first day of working at JCpenney, wasn't so nerve wrecking as I thought it would be - honestly, I was just nervous. Although I had confidence that things would go well working there and things did. I learned how to work the computers to check out customers, doing online orders, returning items as well as online items. I got along with all my co-workers. I loved the job and it's perks. If I didn't know how to do something I wasn't afraid to ask.

When I started to get the hang of things, days at work went very smoothly. On a typical day at work, there would just be helping customers with any service they needed tending to. JCpenney's management would always try to stay on top of things - but it takes the entire team to run a store that big. The hardest part of the job would probably trying to make the customers happy and receive what they desire. For example, there would be times we didn't have a certain size or we weren't able to use multiple coupons on one transaction. But I always tried to make ends meet. I most thing I enjoyed about the is talking to customers and helping them, I met great people and just being able to make them happy made me happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's definitely not the best place to work in retail. You do a lot of work for little pay. Management does not relay anything to others when you call out for work. I have left notes and only one person reads them and doesn't relay that information to anyone else. I loved my coworkers, that was probably the only thing I enjoyed. The hardest part of the job is dealing with people. It does come with the job, but some people really test you. I would not suggest working the holiday season unless you can tolerate the people you deal with and being away from your family. I worked Thanksgiving night till four in the morning and came back into work that night again. It was not fun at all. I personally think you could find a better retail company to work for, and have better pay and benefits.
coworkers
Short breaks, poor management
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés