Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Team Lead

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Team Lead30 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 020 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed 16 years with the company. Advanced in the company based on hard work and dedication. Would still be here if company had not closed the center in TN.
Customers
Closed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The constant questioning of whether or not I'll have a job played a big part of me leaving. The company made a lot of bad decisions from a market perspective that they could not undo. For that, they eliminated positions and cut fat. They did this at the expense of long time employees.
The managers I reported to
Job security
fun place,
great people, room for growth,

the company will assist you with continued education

great place to meet new people

room for raises

Able to learn new skills
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
trying to stay in pace with other companies and just not cutting it. over worked and under paid. hires many younger people with no sense of urgency. takes too long for everything unless you are in trouble.
friendly staff sometimes
too much pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved my management, got to meet with the higher up managers regularly so we always knew what was going on in the corporate structure. opportunities to grow.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a trainer I conducted classes explaining the systems and assisting with questions. Was always enjoyable to see people catching on to the system and eager to work
The people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Men's Department Supervisor was definitely challenging, which was good. However, there are no nights, weekends or holidays to yourself in the retail life
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a company where I have maximize my experience, skills, management, and team work Improvement. overall it is a great company that give many opportunity and it make it feel like a family when working for JCP.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did enjoy working for J.C. Penney Telemarketing Center. It was a fun place to work with good people. There was advancement opportunities from entry level to call center management.
Fair pay, Medical Coverage
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed all of my coworkers, made some life-long friends. learned a lot about retail, and customer service. this was my first job and I loved working for this company, and was very happy with all of my accomplishments while working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good job and gave me plenty of Call Center Customer Service Representative experience. Taught me how to be patient and understanding with "difficult" customers. Hours were not consistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very good company to work for. Very family oriented. Great benefits 401k,paid time off, overall great experience while I worked there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day would
•Handled high call volume in a call center setting

•Provided world class service

•Organize and present frequently changing sales

•Coached all new trainees
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
BAD company!! All the prices change, and everyone in the company changes!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I manage Fine Jewelry, Fashion Jewelry, Intimate Apparel, Pajamas, Women's Accessories, and Seasonal departments so my typical day is to maintain each department, capture reports for Fine Jewelry of the day prior. Coach and train associates as well as participating in LOD(leader on duty) which I'm in charge of the whole store for 2-3hours daily. As part of management there is thorough training and on the job training this is what stands out as the most important aspect of JCPenney. All the managers work together cohesively for the common goal of customer service and making our departments run smoothly. The hardest part of the job is the workload of the departments especially when the day is shorthanded from call-outs. The most enjoyable part of the job is no doubt being able to help customers and not have to call a higher manager-we have the ability to make that choice that works best for the customer as well as the company.
Pro érvek
training, great atmosphere with managers and associates
benefits, overworking employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
The working enviorment is great. Managers care about employees. great benefits
Pro érvek
great discount, learn new things
short staffed at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there in high school. I absolutely loved it. I was a Men's sales associate, I was in charge of registers keeping my area clean and tidy and customer service. I built a lot of relationships with co-workers and customers it was a great job.
Pro érvek
great hours, good pay, great environment
Kontra érvek
It was very hard to get a day off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much work for less income, they don't care about employees. Income it's not enough for all the work that you do. No matter how hard you work, they don't appreciate you.
Pro érvek
Benefits are good, flexible hours, nice breaks.
Kontra érvek
Pay you the less possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at JC Penney for 13 years where I advanced from an associate up to a Service Leader. In 2012 JC Penney started a transformation into being America's favorite store. Unfortunately they did too much too quick and sales declined due to the reaction of the public to the new strategy. I was laid off in the 2nd string of lay offs during 2013 where my position was eliminated.

In the current state of JC Penney it is hard to complete what is expected as the management staff in each store is little to minute and the expectations are twice to three times more than when I started many years ago. I hope the best for this company as I have gained a family in many locations.
Pro érvek
Opportunity for advacement is there, however much slower than in previous years.
Kontra érvek
Declining sales due to change in strategy has hurt the view of the company in customer's eyes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Multi-tasking is the definition of the job. Plenty of tasks to keep your work day busy. Customer service is of top importance in this company. Associates are rewarded for performance.
great team members
Kontra érvek
lack of work/ life balance, low pay in comparison to responsibilites
Munkahelyi kultúra
Penney's has a great management training program. It is hard work and long hours but pays appropriately. There are many exciting changes planned for the future that could bring the sales around and create an entirely new shopping experience. A great challenge for someone willing to relocate and work hard to rebuild the company,
flexible hours.
Kontra érvek
current financial instability could be future problem.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés