JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Supervisor

36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
Fun!
Customer Care Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2020, január 27.
Great place to work!! worked with your schedule, family atmosphere, and great incentives for hard work!

Supervisors were easy to communicate with!

They have fun competitions and music which kept the team members active!
Jcp
Customer Service/ Cahier Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carson, CA2019, november 8.
Overall it has been a good experience just like every job there are hiccups but I’ve been able to move up into new positions. I would like the pay to be better
Customer services
Customer Service Supervisor I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 16.
Great customers. Placing order, multitask two screens, emails update information. Schedule delivery appointment. Refunds online orders. Replacements.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow and management is always confused about company policy
Merchandise Assistant/ Customer Service Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, augusztus 19.
Associates are friendly. Management needs to just get under control and follow company policies. Otherwise, customer service is always number one and we treat customers like family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
casual workplace with moderate pay
Customer Service Floor Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, március 19.
JCPenney was a casual workplace that I enjoyed for 10 years. Management was ever changing ,but I learned a lot through training .I would go back if seeking a job. When there was an emergency in my family -JCPenney management was wonderful!

It's a very good place to learn and the discount is excellent!
Associate discount.
Pay could be better
Not Great For Job Security
Customer Care Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, március 8.
Business isn't great, stock price volatile, sinking ship leadership strategy. Dirty carpets, ceiling tiles, cubicles. Money recently "invested" in lockers.
Overly relaxed culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
daily routine- check emails, walk floor, greet management, and begin managing your team and their performance
Customer Care Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, február 15.
Laid back culture
No opportunities to excel in management for a supervisor
unclear strategic vision/direction

I learned0.
a lot from being in my role with different departments.
Culture- LAID BACK
Pro érvek
Consistent learning and excelling in new skills
Kontra érvek
performance will not get you to the next level, it is all about who you know, or who likes you
Excellent work environment
Customer Service/ Cashier Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2018, november 17.
I really enjoyed my work experience with JC Penny. I quickly moved up within the company to a managerial position within months. I then became a supervisor.
very mismanaged
Manager, Stylist & Customer Care Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elyria, OH2018, szeptember 24.
to many managers and no one knows what is going on. always looking to hire, not busy so the time goes by very slow. most enjoyable is working with the customersa that come in and the regular customers that come in often
25% off
sometimes no breaks
okay place to work.
Customer Service Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, augusztus 25.
okay place to work but not for my career. typical day was not busy at all. coworkers are not usually welcoming as they all have their "groups" and are mostly unprofessional and mixy.
Pro érvek
relaxing job, stress free most of the time
Kontra érvek
mixy employees, biased management, unwelcoming coworkers, rude coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Major Appliance Customer Care
Customer Service Supervisor - Full time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, április 14.
They will lie to you about getting comission on care plans.
They say you will get 10.00 for each one you sell.
The kicker is they do not even take sales calls. They take escalated calls only that require alot of investigation.
They will say anything to get you in the door but after you are there you will see how many desks are empty.
Nobody stays for more than a month or so.
Traiing is 5 weeks and a joke. They want you to take sales calls for things that do not even purtain to your job.
I can see one or two days of this but they make you do it for 2 weeks just because they do not have people on the floor.
It is a revolving door. Do it for a bit if you want a little extra money, But understand it not a stable job.
They will short you hours to fall below line to not get health insurance.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Low pay, poor culture, poor parking
Variety of job duties
Customer Service Specialist Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, április 14.
Every day was different for me personally. Some days I would go in and it would be busy so I would be on registers all day. Other days it would be slow so I could use my time to clean up, organize, replenish the floor, and work on projects. Other days I was training new hires. Hardest part of the job was dealing with unhappy customers in a professional manner and coming to a compromise.
loved it
Customer Service Specialist and Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salisbury, MD2018, április 11.
I loved working for Jcpenney, working here was great I got promoted pretty fast, I had a good work life balance, Management was a bit rude but other then that no problem
Call center job
Customer Service Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, március 7.
Jc pennies was a great place to work and to lead other members. Training and coaching members on how to do their jobs of taking calls all day from people who already knew what they wanted.
Easy job friendly people
Busy Furniture Call Center
Customer Service/ Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, március 7.
My everyday task punch in on time and help the customer on the furnture order and questions. Research and locate customer merchandise and be professional on all calls. Make sure provide the customer accurate information
Great co-workers
Company Closing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service/ supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wauwatosa, WI2017, december 19.
Enjoy the time I spent here. Really exciting place to work and a great experience. I learned how to control my timing on calls a little bit better. It was ultimately a good experience for some one looking to further their career in customer service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
n/a
Customer Service Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus Ohio2017, október 24.
No Comment
I do not think this company pays the employees his or her worth on the open market. Many people have greater education and skills than the company recognize and offers pay for.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work you are working yourself through school. But not if you have family.
Customer Service Rep. - Connie Sides - Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, október 6.
The company is cut to the bone. They only have one person working where we used to have three or more. The annualy pay raises are minimun. Insurance is not very good.
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
no regular schedules, not enough help.
Inconsistent
Customer Service Floor Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, szeptember 6.
Although the people that was within the company was really nice, oftentimes we as a company suffered because of third party transportation, which in tell effected our customers. This was a constant uphill daily battle.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Changed a lot over the years!
Customer Service Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin, GA2017, július 29.
After a decade with the company, I've seen it go from a place where you can progress, earn days off, and make a decent wage, to somewhere that doesn't value it's employees (even management) enough to pay them for a vacation. I've made friends that will be for a lifetime, but the last few years have not been memorable in a good way!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van