Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Westminster, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working a seasonal position so it was hectic at times but it was not bad. For Black Friday we received double our pay which was nice. Other than that it was a pretty average job not too stressful but not too relaxed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started this job as a naive teenager and it started out great. However, as time went on, I was required to do other jobs without reward or recognition. I was put in other departments that I was not trained in and I had to learn to adjust quickly. The managers also played favorites and the one in charge of scheduling gave better hours and more hours to people they liked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its been a long time since I worked here but what I remember was great. The most I liked about this job was my co workers. They were like a family to me. You had to have each others back and work together o achieve your goals at this company.
Pro érvek
Great employees
Kontra érvek
Not enough compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job, not the industry I was interested in. Was able to gather Experience in customer service as well as many other aspects in the cosmetology industry.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is cool but you just don't really make much. Unless, you are a manager. People are nice that work and shop there though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i liked working retail not so much the hours and pay. just not enough hours. i would greet customers, use cash register, help customers, put merchandise back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked there for the holiday season but from what I can deduce, JCPenney is a pretty good place to work. It's standard retail. They had a great break room with multiple vending machines, and even one with frozen meals you could heat in the microwave that was available. Most of the managers were friendly but some were a little unreasonable.B+ would work there again.