Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: West Des Moines, IA

Munkakör megnevezése
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 224 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked in the salon as a receptionist and sold product. Received commission for product sold. I was ranked at number one within the district and number 74 throughout the world.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job seems great at first, a great discount on everything even on the home items, in the salon, and the Sephora @ JCP. However this doesn't change the fact that their scheduling and hiring process is really s*** They hire every and anyone , candidates that aren't even qualified which requires more of a work load for the regular workers. After working there for 1 1/2 years , starting when I was 16, I am tired of this job and their unfair treatment and scheduling. The misses and juniors departments are extremely understaffed and it's just too stressful of a job, especially since I only make $8.23.
Pro érvek
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
Scheduling, Understaffed
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I haven't worked here for quite a long time but when I did it was very fun. I worked with a few people so we were all like a little family. The hardest part of the job was during holidays when merchandise piled up but we always found a solution when we worked as a team.
Pro érvek
Great co-workers
Kontra érvek
Hours worked were different week to week
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work mostly on the register and fitting rooms. Checkout customers, put back items, etc. Management wasn't all the great. Didn't work well with out schedules when I needed certain days off or concerns. I mostly kept to myself with the co-workers. I didn't like the fact that they made us stay til 12a/1a most nights. I had school the next morning. The most enjoyable part would be working with the customers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.