Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Vancouver, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I helped unpack the trucks, help costumers and make sure that the store was keep up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think this would be a decent first job for adults starting in the workplace that don't have to work or don't need to work full time to pay all the bills. I also think this would be a good job for teens coming out of high school that aren't yet financially independent. They are open most days of the year. Customer service is priority. This is a retail sales environment and employees are encouraged to offer credit cards to each customer and are recognized regularly for their numbers. Mostly, customer service reps can expect to sell, recommend, show and educate customers on products and services. During downtime, there is always cleaning up to do. The fitting rooms, displays, folding and hanging clothes and moving product from one area to another per manager request. Reps can either sell items directly or order them and have them shipped online. They offer part time hours, except for management, and mandatory hours on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Every once in a while there is a raise, although I met a few long timers that were being paid $2 less than what the new hires came on with. There is a lot of employee turnover and teams change constantly. I would recommend getting yourself a good pair of professional walking shoes for those concrete floors and you can use your employee discount to buy them.
Pro érvek
theme days or weeks, occasional potlucks, there is always clean up work to do in downtime, great employee discount
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent schedules, often scheduled to close/open next day, no benefits, no full time, lack of mgmt direction, regular theft, standing/walking on concrete, no PTO, irregular raises and extremely small, can not afford to live alone or pay all the bills
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was a nice store to work for if you just wanted a paycheck and didn't care about customer service, ethics, communication, acknowledgement, or morale. It was really hard to work there because I have been taught that when you have a job, you are supposed to do it to the best of your ability. I am a hard worker and like to see things done by the rules while keeping a good rapport with coworkers in a professional environment. I did enjoy interacting with the customers. It was always a pleasure to see them happy with the service you provided.
Pro érvek
Working with all different types of people
Very poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
when i got hired at JC penny's it was good then it gotten worse bad management
pay was good
hours and new management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned so much from working there and I would recommend other people to consider it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I currently work at JcPenney. I work in the childrens department.