JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Tulsa, OK

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 345 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Struggling Retailer
Customer Service and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, október 16.
JCPenney can't decide what to sell or who the target market is. They are constantly adding new products at a great expense and then deciding it was a mistake and removing them. This is most evident with their Martha Stewart line as well as big ticket items such as furniture and appliances. They have been through many CEOs and none of them has been able to stabilize JCP. They are constantly hounding you for not getting enough credit applications. It is like working in a pressure cooker. Much stress.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
It’s fun place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, november 18.
It’s really good opportunity to start new career. Pay very well with when start new career. Dealing with different peoples. Everyday you have to work with different departments.
Yes paid short breaks
2,0
boring work place
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, szeptember 20.
it was too much work and so stressful .
sometimes I used to work overnight then come back after non,
plus I started studying so I couldn't do both
and I didn't have weekends off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice environment to work in.
customer service specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK 741332017, május 23.
Everybody was really nice and professional. When it came to academics and personal problems management was always understandable. There was always something to do and if you didn't know what to do someone would always help you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Terrible people, terrible ethics
Customer Service Specialist/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, március 29.
This company ruined my life. I wont go into the details but they blammed a suicide note on me and got me sent to a mental clinic which began to medicate me against my will.
Pro érvek
Good lunch hour, laid back staff
Kontra érvek
Terrible managment, zero flexibility, and just terrible quality products
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a job to get me through college and worked with my schedule for the most part.
Customer Service Associate/ Leader on Duty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2013, június 5.
The hours at JCPenney fluctuated too much and went from 40 hours during the holidays and went down to 7 hours when the sales were down, It was hard to support myself with this amount of income fluctuation and not enough pay. The management expected an open availability, so it is hard to work 2 jobs with their criterion. I have worked in retail for 10 years, and gained some management experience while working for the company, but the skills I learned at this company were the same retail skills I have learned from all my retail experience. I liked working with the merchandise, but mainly I would be stuck at a register all day long.
Pro érvek
learn skills of retail, supported me through college
hour fluctuations, pay freeze
2,0
good job.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2012, december 3.
As a customer service rep I checked out customers using the cash register, when my section was not very busy I would go to fitting rooms and get all the clothes out and put them in the correct spots. Once the store was closed we made out section nice and neat them we helped everyone with there section so we could get the store clean in a timely manner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Retail business
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2012, október 24.
A typical day a JCP would start early around 7 or 8 am, I would come in early to prepare the daily shipment report for the next day shipment. I had to make sure that when the new merchandise comes it was placed in the correct stock room or if it went straight to the floor. Then when the store open I worked the register and whenever the managers were tided up I would help out wherever needed.
great co-workers
Kontra érvek
low pay, not enough hours available

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van