Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Tacoma, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative7 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Tacoma, WA7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 798 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment with friendly staff
A typical day at work would become very busy. I'm the only associate scheduled at the moment because other associate is taking a lunch. I have customers that need to check out as well as customers whom are waiting for someone to help them with finding the merchandise. Instead of panicking, I take a deep breathe and prioritize. I will check out the customer whom was waiting, then I will help the customer so the work load will run more smoothly while acknowledging customers and insuring them that I will be with as soon as I can. If it becomes to much, I will call a supervisor to help. I don't want any customer upset.
coffee break
Kontra érvek
don't always have enough merchandise
5,0
JC Penney
Great place to work but only temporary so there was no possibility of advancement or financial security which I need. Otherwise it was a very good work experience for me.
Great company
Temporary Work
1,0
dock work is hard work
5am to 10am unload freight
team work

its a melting pot of different people

this job is not easy. you must work hard and do it all by 10am

meeting new people every day.
you get to go on break
5,0
Kind of Impressed
So I was hired on as seasonal and kept afterwards. This place has a very positive environment and the managers are quite fair. Yes they ask us to open credit a lot but that's pressure from above. For the most part, my schedule has been VERY fair. If I've needed time off, gotten sick, or wasn't feeling well, they were supportive.

I would say that the company itself should try to send out it's benefit mail a bit earlier. I got it AFTER the date I was supposed to sign up so I can't sign up for benefits. :( They do have high expectations of us but it's doable. Quite so.
Pro érvek
Snacks, vending machines, GREAT employee discount, good environment
Short lunch, benefits timing
Customer Service Representative
Greeting and assisting customers’ needs
Maintain cleanliness of work area

Communicate customers questions and concerns with management

Cash handling

Aid customer in location of merchandise

Balancing of till after each shift

Make sure that each customer receives outstanding customer service in a friendly and helpful environment

Multi - phone handling

Restocking items

Count inventory
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Dock worker
I would start out my day by talking to the previous worker and getting caught up on everything i needed to know then i would immediately go to pick up hangers typically at this point if any packages where being delivered they would come at this time and i would sign for them and log them in then i would check with my manager for any special projects that he needed done.
4,0
exciting
Helping customers find the item that they may be looking for either inside the store on the stores website. I learned to have patient and deal with angry are upset customers. My co-workers where very helpful when needed and willing to assist with any issues. The hardest part was having to relocate to a new state because of the military. I enjoyed the reward system that the company had for there employees making you feel special within the company and not just another employee.
manageable work hours
short breaks, bad parking
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés