JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Springfield, MO

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 269 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Poor management/business
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, december 1.
When I worked here I had really awful hours and pay. I was expected to do way more work than one person can handle. All I got out of this job was experience in customer service.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, június 22.
Very busy, sometimes you had to deal with very ignorant people. The only ting I didn't like was, if you worked at nite, before any one could go home we all had to almost always go help another dept
Liberal schedule
Kontra érvek
Helping other Depts straighten out their Dept before anyone could go home in the evenings
Hands on learning
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, április 15.
I enjoyed my job at JCP, I worked at my own speed and got a lot done in a short amount of time.
I started JCP as an operator then went to JCP.com and checked in order, then got asked to do the work in the office, training and making bank deposits, and also getting money ready for the next day for all cashier drawers.
Flexible hours
Seasonal Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO 658042018, március 15.
I was very happy that they were able to have a flexible schedule. Very nice management. Training was paid and at good hours. Nikce to work with the public.
Employee discount
Seasonal
A fun place to work out
Customer service - returns, exchanges, recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, november 18.
It was a great place to work at. I enjoyed getting to know my customers while I was ringing up their purchases, and helping them find their products. The only reason I left is because it was a seasonal job, and I was looking for something full time.
Pro érvek
It was a fun place to work, I enjoyed my managers, and I enjoyed getting to know my customers
Kontra érvek
No benefits, part time, late nights
3,0
Disappointed
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, október 17.
JCPenney has always been a place that I love shopping at. But when it comes to actually working there, it is terrible. The amount of "Black Out" days (days that you cannot take off) is absolutely insane, and does not offer a fair balance between life and work. Also, on the schedule, you might as well disregard your end time. You are not allowed to leave until your supervisor says so (even if your posted time has come)!

I was a high school student that wouldn't get home until 1 or 2 in the morning, and that absolutely killed me.

I love the store, but the management could use work and I would not recommend working there if you are looking for a long-term job.
Store Discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Okay for Retail
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, január 18.
Okay place to work, but as with most retail they cut hours and keep hourly pay low on their associates for company profits. Management at the Springfield store was very good and I personally liked my supervisor but they often were put into tough spots for touting the company line and doing what is best for their workers.

Hardest and most enjoyable part of the job is customers. If you don't like dealing with people then don't be a sales associate.
Great Team
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2015, április 24.
The team I worked with was amazing, they always went out of their way to help customers and each other. The managers lead by example and were always proud of their team members when a job was well done.
Even in the busiest times of the year it was not a stressful environment and everyone took the time to help each other out. Nominations for coworkers were a big deal and spirit days were often met with excitement.
I enjoyed the team very much and believe the leaders had a large part to do with how well everyone treated each other and the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2014, június 30.
no managers/supervisors seem to know what is going on here. They wander around lost and if you ask them a question they do not know the answer
Munkahelyi kultúra
NIce people to work with
Customer Service, I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2013, július 9.
Good place to work, nice benefits. Fun and interesting people.
Helping customers
Pro érvek
Good people to work with
Kontra érvek
too far to drive for less hours

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van