Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: San Diego, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 344 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a place that works out if you are a student and need a part time job and don’t have work experience. You will be payed minimum wage no benefits or vacations. In fact they will even not give you payed sick days. You will be scheduled 5hrs and have to take a 30 min break so basically you only get paid 4.30hrs which is a waste of 30 mins if you ask anybody. Management is the biggest issue. They are not very good at following what is set for them as a guide of availability. All in all I stayed there for a while mostly cause the discount is good !
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got hired as a seasonal, and I'm kind of glad they decided not to keep me. I worked recovery and cashier. I was hired for recovery mostly, but I liked being a cashier best. I was fine with doing what my job title was supposed to do. But, the management and all that was completely HORRIFYING. The management started becoming worse when they got a new one. There's this one lady from the management that had a problem with me and I have no idea why.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of favoritism, doesn’t matter how hard you work, the “teachers pet” will always get the promotion, if not, they bring new people in rather than promoting someone from the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day starts off slow, but as customer come in to buy things you will learn to work hard under pressure. Keeping racks organized, handling cash or credit transactions. Very few returns and gift cards are handled at least during the time I worked there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penny was a great first job to have while still in high school. I learned a lot through my peers and management. The skills and traits I learned carried on to other employers I had after I left the company to advance my career.
Pro érvek
Flexiable schedule, generous employee discount, great benefits, management was helpful and great team atmosphere
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for learning how to maneuver your way around with a positive attitude while dealing with the public. Answering questions, working behind the register, and becoming an excellent team player to the other coworker around you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Company to work for. Everyone is nice around the place, good management overall a good place to work at. Everyday worked seemed good, supervisor teach you how to do work fast .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt at home from day 1. The environment is friendly and made for enjoyable work days. I liked my coworkers and everyone I worked with.
Pro érvek
Great discounts on clothes.
Kontra érvek
I wish they were open 24 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Jcpenney is a wonderful experience. Everyday you interact and connect with all walks of life. The management at my current store is amazing. They are all very organized, friendly, hard-working, and actually care about their employees. If you are new to customer service, this place will definitely teach you ALL you need to know.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All the people are so hard working and wonderful to be around. The company is wonderful i love shopping or just being there its a great environment for woman children men and everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had some great co workers who became my friends. Some management were cool people. The hardest part of the job was getting up 2 am.
Pro érvek
Great discount, great co workers
Kontra érvek
No insurance, wasn't a full time job, a lot of changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
its what ever, i work way to hard to get paid so little.the people i work around is cool, the customers can be friendly sometimes, but i dont get paid enough for what i am doing, some of the managers are nice, but the benefits suck, they cut hours.
cool fellow associated
Kontra érvek
benefits suck, pay sucks, some managment suck.