Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Roseville, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 327 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace job. Everything usually move smoothly working there flexible hours. Great managers all help when needed. Just when you want to move up there it take to long and you dont usually get good raises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
work was not enough pay. hours went up and down a lot of the time. I got a lot of hours some weeks and less the other weeks. I didn't get a raise for a few y ears either
people
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for myself was coming in clock in, greet customers as they came in and out of JC Penny. I would put away fitting room, straighten tables, rearrange set ups, run register, merchandising, Customer service. I learned how to operate a cash register, floor layouts, opening and closing procedures, Safety procedures. I have not had the opportunity in a management position as of yet. My co- workers were great to work with, lots of help, team work. The hardest part of the job was resolving issues with customers on the register or on the floor, but was commended for resolving those issues professionally. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help customers and see that they were satisfied with my services. I also was a fashion consultant for a few of our regular clients and was requested by them frequently.
Comapany was friendly
No health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here took a mental toll on me seeing as none of the people I encountered were very pleasant. The management refused to allow me a change in my availability and refused to allow me to make any requests for time off for family events. The work was very mundane and tedious and went unappreciated by both customers and employers, as all the customers cared for was destroying your work and all the employers never considered your work enough. No one seemed too eager to help each other or work together, it was a very survival of the fittest mentality. I apparently was not the fittest, but I can't say I'm entirely too upset about that.
clothing discount
Kontra érvek
no flexibility, poor work environment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After 5 years of employment and multiple tries at advancement I have not gotten anywhere. The management is good and the company is beginning a period of change which could account for recent layoffs and cut hours but I need more l, I need a career not a job and all this company has provided is a job.