Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Peoria, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative10 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Peoria, IL10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was my first jon and it was seasonal, it has its ups and downs but i strongly recommend it for anyone that's looking for a job, its a great start in a customer service.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was terrible. They couldn't care less about their employees and would work them to the point of breaking them. Safety and we'll being is the farthest thing from their minds. I mean come on the ceiling fell through in my department on Black Friday and they forced me and one other employee to clean it up with threats of wrote ups of it wasn't cleaned up by open.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like it its a cool safe place to work at and you get awesome discounts. and you get payed more for holidays so im really looking forward to that. Its a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was a fun job that I really learned to hone my customer service skills with. I interacted with a lot of different kinds of people. The downside is that this is a retail job so sometimes during peak seasons you work long hours late into the night and it is hard to enjoy your holidays.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the time that I worked at JCP, it did not take long for me to realize that this was not the place I felt I could advance in, or would continue to work for long-term. From my experience, if you had a personal relationship with staff, some employees were granted extra attention/opportunity for advancement. If you were only there to work, you were looked at differently, if looked at at all. The schedule most of the time didn't fit with what was going on outside of work/couldn't get fixed. Most areas of the store were usually not tidy, but weren't kept after by employees. Access to help requests for a customer often went unanswered, and assistance calls weren't responded to in a timely manner.
Benefits for part- and full-time staff, 401K options, employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked to be a cashier and a Customer Service Representative. Also, I liked to help people all the time. I would like to be a manager or go into Human Resources one day.
Helping People
Kontra érvek
I really don't have a lot of cons to my jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was probably one of the better part time jobs that I've had. While the wages weren't the best, they paid me more than any part-time job I held while in Illinois.

I felt that management did their best to listen to my concerns and adress them individually
employee recognition and prizes
long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working here. it was fun it was easy and it was enjoyable! if i could do it all over again i most definitely would
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here even tho i didn't get to stay long. The store had this competition going on amongst the coworkers. We would try to get the customers to sign up for a Jcpenney card and if they did it we were able to get on the walkie talkies and say what we did. And the other sections would reply back with a woo or something good. Plus we got a bonus on our paychecks for every card we gave away.
discount
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Penneys through both my undergraduate and graduate career. For the most part, the managers were flexible with my hours and understanding that I was a student and could only work a certain amount. The discount was a perk as well.