JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Papillion, NE

Munkakör megnevezése
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney's, you never know what you are going to get. Everyday at work is different, it can be really slow one day and the next it is packed. While I worked and currently are still working at JCPenney's taught me that no matter how hard you work, the only person that will really thank you is yourself and your other employee in that department. Another that JCPenney's taught me was that I'm able to open up and have a conversation with anyone and not being the shy person I used to be. The management of JCPenney's is okay you could say. Some of the managers are really dedicated and want the best for employees but others are just worried about there department only and not others. To be honest the hardest part of the job would be having to keep up on the floor and making sure every customer is helped. The floor and the fitting rooms can get crazy all at once. The most enjoyable part of this job is being able to help the customers find what they need and being able to talk to them and getting to know them.
Pro érvek
Getting to know every customer you help
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, the pay, vacation time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
At jcp I loved every minute working there. My manager and co workers were all helpful on teaching me cash out, up selling and getting my customers to apply for the in store credit card. I was a natural sales woman, I could get 7-10 cards a day . I knew everything about the card and was very convincing employee. I then made lead sales in the first 2 months of working there and also made the top 25 in the districts!
Pro érvek
very organized company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.