Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: North Charleston, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 327 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales associate include greeting customers, assisting guests with finding merchandise, stocking and organizing product on the sales floor, ringing up purchases, and handling returns and other discrepancies
Munkahelyi kultúra
i have leaned alot of my customer service skills there. i love dealing with people and solving problems my coworkers are like family i have been there almost 10 years. ther hardest part of my job is not being able to provide for my customers
Pro érvek
people customers
Kontra érvek
compensation no growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
As I enter into work the first thing I am to do after I have clocked in is to make sure all clothes and other items are put back. After I have made sure everything is put back as the doors open to start the day of work I make sure I assist customers to the right category of clothes they are needed to be found. I have learned how to communicate with others and working at the pace that I need to, to get the job done as quickly as it is needed. Working with my co-workers makes me feel really good about my job. They help me in every way that is needed to get the job done. Especially if I am not sure how to provide the correct answers to help the customers feel comfortable with finding no problems with finding anything or asking where a certain item is they do so with helping me with no problem. The hardest part of my job at times is learning where everything is and some times explaining what's on sale and how they are to find things online when it can't be found in the store. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the customers and making sure they feel good about shopping at our store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail sales Learned that you have to deal with all type of people in a positive and still do your job that you where hired to do. My co-worker got along find and always worked as a team player together. The most enjoyable part of the job is employee discount.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job i work with very nice and knowledgable people. i have learned how to perform many transactions and can accurately and efficiently handle money there aren't really any hard parts of my job but you need to be fast and and know how to multitask. I love helping people smile cause they found that special piece for them selves or their loved ones.
EASY, STAY BUSY, FUN TO WORK FOR, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, LOYAL