JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Midland, TX

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 269 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with excellent bwnefits.
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2019, május 17.
JC Penney is a great company. They care about their employees and customer service is their number one priority! They have great products. They offer associate discounts so we could buy merchandise at a discount. They have great security to prevent stealing.
Pro érvek
Incentives to make extra money.
Loved working at jcp
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, július 24.
The discounts were fantastic, especially around the holidays. The job was not stressful even tho it was a fast pace job. They are very flexible with your hours and availability.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible place to work!!!!'
customer service specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  midland Texas2015, július 18.
I worked for JCP for about three months. When I first started everything and everyone was very friendly. As the days and weeks progressed, all the promises made to me melted away. For instance, I was promised to become certified as a window specialist. After continually asking when I was going to be trained, I was told soon. After several weeks, I was finally given a 20 minute hands on training but still did not become certified nor had a login. I had to ask a manager to login if I had to place an order for customers!! Very embarrassing!!! Also, my HR told me that the Midland store was for high school students. In other words, they prefer high students to others to work there!! Finally, my hours were cut and given to the high school students working there. When I asked why, I was told that's the way it is. I was dumbfounded when myself and a few others worked our butts off while the high students stood around and listened to their iPods or were on cellphones all the time!! i tried to continue to have a good attitude, but after everything I won't even bother shopping there the way they treat employees!!!!!
Kontra érvek
no benefits, hours cut unexpectedly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
Productive and fun
Customer Care Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2015, január 27.
I love this job its a great environment with great people, I just don't get enough hours or pay.
Great management
Not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
interacting with people learning new things
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2013, december 2.
working with coworkers to make a nice environment for the customers. learned that the customer are always right and we should always listen.
good managment
Kontra érvek
having to work evenings weekdays and holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a profit organization. They sell pretty clothes
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2012, augusztus 8.
Jcpenney was an awesome job for when I was 16. Jcpennet has really good associate discount and clothes. I worked here 3 1/2 years but I left because it was impossible what I was making at this job. There was a time I asked the manager for a raise and he said no that it was a bad economy that he would only give me a penny raise. I had recently graduated so I had to make mote money to get started with my life. I would've stayed but that's why I didn't.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van