Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Eugene, OR

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative6 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Eugene, OR6 értékelés
Értékelések kategória szerint
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 027 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
i liked working there for the most part. It was nice meeting new people and working with clothes considering i love clothes. i didnt like the way they managed the store i dont feel like some of the managers treated their employees equally.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't feel welcome at this store. People were very rude and never felt like I got super close with anyone except a few people. The work load was over the top and too stressful for me. Plus they always asked me to come in like 3 hours before my scheduled shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there until I was laid off, even though I was exceeding all of my goals. They often provided food, and the co-workers were fun to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work usually was 5-7 hr shifts with walking around your area to offer help to customers.

Learned new software & teamwork.

Management pressure's you if you don't achieve weekly required amount of credit applications, catalog orders or customer comments from survey's.

Teamwork & employees have positive influence.

Physically hard work to accomplish resets & recovery.

The discount is great but the pay was too low to use discount at times.

Most enjoyable part of job was customers usually were pleased with the shopping experience at J C Penney's.
Pro érvek
Great discount and team players
Kontra érvek
Low Pay
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day was helping customers find the right outfit or the one that best fit them for there needs. Cash handling, and giving great offers of the JcPenny's credit card. I was a gold level for this.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenny's was great when I worked there. A typical day at work included stocking, organizing, cleaning, running the cash register, customer service, helping customers, and in-put of catalog orders. I learned the meaning of Customer Service while at this job, and management was the key to that lesson. Co-workers were great workers and especially the head cashier, since she was patient handling 2 customers at once(mine and hers). The Head Cashier knew the register extremely well. I think the hardest part of the job was finding where items were located in the warehouses, since that is where I spent most of my time when I wasn't on the register. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the customers.
Pro érvek
getting paid at 16 years old.
Kontra érvek
seasonal employment.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés