Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Colorado Springs, CO

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Jcp
It was a great place to work for part-time hours. They were very accommodating for what I needed. I received great discounts and there was always something to keep you busy, so the day went quickly.
2,0
Poor Management Drains Employees
Don't expect much support from management, especially when dealing with an angry customer. They're much more likely to give in to the customer's demands in order to keep them as a customer than to follow corporate guidelines.
Good work/life balance
Minimal support from Management
5,0
The people
For a part-time job, whether going through a life change, attending school or just needing an extra job, the people are absolutely wonderful to work with. They will help you work out your schedule within your needs and management is always positive.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
It is a part-time job that will help, but is not going to sustain a household income.
5,0
Wonderful working space
Friendly coworkers, and is a great place to shop. They give wonderful discounts, the employees are very excited to see the customers. The managers always through themes for the employees and they complement on how hard you work.
Pro érvek
Great managers, They through parties for employees birthdays, and they help each other out
Needs to pay more
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very easy, yet all over the place.
The people make it great there. But the store itself is having a hard time. Lots of shrinkage. The pricing part of the store is probably where they struggle the most because the prices normally never match what the signs actually say.
Pro érvek
Sometimes theyd by lunch or breakfasr
Kontra érvek
If you dont take you break 2 hrs before you are supposed to leave you cant take your lunch
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Boring really.
Not much to say but that I have to put 20 words here. It is a typical retail job. What you see is what you get. Really, nothing special. Good for high school kids.
Fast pace work enviornment
Working here gave me new insights on fasion, but also taught me that retail is a tough job. I enjoyed interacting with customers and talking about why they were getting an outfit or the compliments they got from something they got from our store.
25% discount
Kontra érvek
Keeping departments clean and organized
Munkahelyi kultúra
very intense, high pressure to exceed expected sales quotas
Sometimes very slow or little traffic, so no opportunity for sales or getting a credit application and the pressure was extreme at times.

The best part of the job would be the customers as well as coworkers, who made the day enjoyable.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
no breaks or lunches during holidays, especially black friday, worked 12 hours with no break at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and difficult to work in if jcpenny isn't your sole priority
I really would have liked JCpenny to be more flexible when I attended college. They made me feel as if I had to choose between college or work and I did not like that feeling.
good health benefits
Kontra érvek
company drastically reduces hours if your not the sole job.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés