Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Clarksville, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative6 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Clarksville, TN6 értékelés
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 815 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Fun
Management would bring meals for everyone working holiday shifts. Expectations were clear. Pushed promotions heavily. Paid for your goal reaching accomplishments.
5,0
productive
This job was very slow-paced but steady at the same time. i had to recover and organize shelves and tag times. i loved the experience because we had employee parties.
5,0
Great Starter Job and
I loved working at J.C.Penney!
I actually felt like the company cared about its associates.

Sure it's retail and the general public sucks to work with here and there but that's any job. As long as you act professionally and really listen to what the customer is asking/looking for, they are going to be cordial with you and leave satisfied.

The hardest part of my job was getting the credit card in the customers hand. I hated being told that my job depended on how many credit apps I got. I also hated that I never had a set schedule and I could pretty much just say goodbye to going to see my family during the holidays.

For the most part my co-workers were pretty cool. Of course you get the usual grumpy old lady who thinks she knows everything inside and out of the store. I loved my personal department managers. Any of the other department managers I could not stand because if their department workers aren't doing well enough and moving fast enough in cleaning up their department they come looking for help and always just assume I'm doing nothing and expect me to help their lazy workers. Yes I understand that all associates are expected to help out with the cleaning of the store but I don't appreciate it when they don't ask and they just tell you what to do.
Pro érvek
Fun place to work, Company actually cares about its associates
Hours, Weekends, Say goodbye to Thanksgiving and other Holidays
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A highly unprofessional environment.
This store is filled with internal drama, and mismanagment. There are many things that cause what would be a pleasant day at work, and make them nearly unbearable. Also unless you are okay with doing morally questionable things working more than 12 hours every pay period is nearly out of the question.
It's a job.
Kontra érvek
internal politics, unneeded drama, there are better jobs out there.
3,0
Jcpenney
It's okay. you have to experience it to understand. The people I work with are annoying and they really need to work on what they look for when hiring. lazy co workers.
Discount
people you work with
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Jcpenney
What my roll was at JCPenney was a Customer Service Associate . I would stock the shelf, I worked at the register , helped customers with what they need to find , order items from our online catalog , also I have worked in the stock room and when a shipment would come in I would help with organizing and size the items before they went to the shelves
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés