Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Chino, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative7 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Chino, CA7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 248 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales and excellent for first job experience. Learned sales and how to read programs from corporate.
part time
Kontra érvek
no benefits not full time
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store culture really depends on the current store manager. Been there almost 4 years and have had just as many store managers, each one creating a different environment. Hardly any promotions unless the new manager wants to fill the store with his/her people and get rid of the old. But schedules are usually very flexible. You can usually get away with doing very little. Work is pretty easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at JCPenny. I learned a lot about point of sales systems and customer service skills. It was a fast paced work environment and you had to have good people skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here and was upset when company was going out of business really good company to work for . I truly loved it .. Managment was good , breaks were given on time etc
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Please look somewhere else to be start a career. This place pays very little for the work that is done by any position.
25% discount
Kontra érvek
healthcare, constantly watched through cameras, and worked hard non stop
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started, I loved my job. Interacting with different customers offers a great outlook on so many different aspects of life. However, with a new CEO came big changes. The management that had been with the store for years was let go, and those that took their place or were left over treated the employees horribly. The manager even made associates cry multiple times in front of their customers. Overall, would have been a great job if not for the higher-ups.
Pro érvek
environment, learning experience, flexible hours, job security
short breaks, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Answered incoming calls from customers in regards to deliveries of their furniture. Contacted the truck drivers to find out what was going on with order. Entered data into computer.
Pro érvek
nice setting, potential for growth