JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 644 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 067 értékelés megtekintése
This job sucks
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, május 24.
this job you can not make a living with.
the pay sucks and so does the management
This place is not really diverse
there is no had areas but they do expect you to do so much with little pay. which is why i'm currently looking for a new job
Do Not Recommend
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2018, május 23.
A typical day at work here would consist of trying to cleaning up a messy store, while also trying to check out customers on the register.
Organization of products if also a big issue (see men's suits).
employee discount
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2018, május 23.
It can sometimes become fast paced, but overall was a great place to work. They will work with you during family emergencies or anything that happens unexpectedly.
flexible and fun
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2018, május 22.
Pretty easy, typical day you go in for 4-6 hours. you do the fitting room, cashier, and floor clean up. if you work for 4 hours you get a 15 break and if you work more then 6:30 hours you get a lunch break. discount its great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to excell in customer setbice
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Cloud, MN2018, május 21.
Great place to excell
In diversity
Customer service
Working independently
Problem solving
Learning new work skills and positions within one company.
slow paced no raises
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, május 21.
just not a good place to work not too many off days , worked on holidays no room to advance no raises cutthroat environment management sucked underpaid
Munkahelyi kultúra
funwork place, good co-workers, clean work area.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2018, május 21.
clean work area, management easy to talk with, co-workers was helpful, work as team. great customer, learned how to gift wrap.
had to ware uniforms, got discounts.
Pro érvek
holiday meals, prize give aways.
Chill place to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018, május 21.
Chill environment with possibility of advancement. great place to work with easy policys to follow. Working in the catalog department was a nice change from working retail on the sales floor. A lot of multitasking while assisting customers and Answering phones
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very enjoyable and the workers make it better.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2018, május 20.
JC Penny was a very enjoyable job and the workers were very friendly and easy to work with. Everyone is nice and that makes the job better. Management wants to see you succeed and it was a great experience.
Pro érvek
Friendly workers, easy learning curve
Kontra érvek
Pay, no benefits, hours vary, inconsistent schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work lots of positive energy
Customer Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2018, május 19.
Friendly Co workers all ready to help when needed. Management fair and friendly. loved working in the clean less stressed enviorment. hated to leave because i was moving to a different state.
Pro érvek
co workers and customers were great
needed more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and a no stress place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, május 17.
JcPenny was one of the best places I have worked at. It was very fine and had very nice co-workers working with me. It was in between slow and fast paced environments depending on the days.
I wouldn't advise it....
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2018, május 17.
I really would advise anyone over the age 24 to work at JCPenneys. The hours are very inconsistent. You don't get raises on a consistent basis. There's not a fair chance at advancement either. I see that as a job for young people or people trying to earn extra money.
Poor Management Drains Employees
Retail Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, május 17.
Don't expect much support from management, especially when dealing with an angry customer. They're much more likely to give in to the customer's demands in order to keep them as a customer than to follow corporate guidelines.
Good work/life balance
Minimal support from Management
not good
Customer service associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2018, május 16.
It was my first job. I worked many many hours and quit after a month. The work conditions were terrible and hours were insane. Highly suggest no one to apply here.
JC Penney
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, május 16.
I just worked here seasonally and we were always busy. The men's department is where I ended up and I enjoyed it the pace was a bit slower and I actually enjoyed the work. It was tedious at times but still a good place to work overall at least if they let you stay after the holidays
Easy
Hard to get more hours
Don't even bother
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR 970862018, május 15.
Your bothered every single hour to get a credit card application but none of the managers could bother to get one themselves. They seem to hire anything that breaths, so if your terrible with no talent don't worry jcpenny will hire you in a heart beat. Expectations are wayyy to high for a company going out of business. Be prepared people and them begging you for a discount and to make your day a living nightmare. It's a great high school job, but not a career. It's a dead end job, and has no growth improvement do not recommend for someone with prior retail experience.
Everything about the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
I use to love my job, now I hate walking into the building
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ukiah, CA2018, május 14.
I good boss is key to a good job! I work in the Men's Department and do very well with sales. But I learned that if you change a department and like it they will take it away.
Love the company
bad boss bad vibes
Loved it!
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, május 14.
One of the best jobs i have ever had in my life. The management team is truly amazing. I would have stayed if it was not a seasonal position. I have always thought about applying again.
It was fine.
Retail and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Peters, MO2018, május 14.
I only worked there for a summer. The pay was minimum wage, but the managers and the coworkers were nice. I worked in the home department, but that also meant i had to work the customer service desk. I didn't expect that, but I learned some valuable lessons.
Experiencing JC Penney
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesville, NC2018, május 14.
JC Penney was my first job growing up. This company granted me the opportunity to receive exposure in customer service. I learned all of my skills in customer service while training at JC Penney. The stores location was conveniently close to home, being that I was young and did not drive. My manager at the time was very helpful, and I still keep in contact with her today. I thank JC Penney for allowing me to see what customer service truly is and giving me the basics to the skills I have now.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van