JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 770 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 161 értékelés megtekintése
na
Customer Service/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2018, szeptember 19.
worked as a filler. worked floor. cash registers. stockroom. worked on the floor and worked as a filler completeing online orders to b e picked up. some times closed
JC Penney
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, szeptember 17.
I worked in a call canter that no longer exists because there is very little need now that people mostly use online shopping and no longer really place catalog orders.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Christmas job
Women's Department Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyattsville, MD2018, szeptember 16.
JC Penneys:

I worked temporarily during Christmas, which was fast past and stressful. It was ok and what was expected during Christmas. I worked in a department and on the register. Occasionally I had to work later than expected.
Productive environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR2018, szeptember 14.
Fast paced with fun team.
Good to start a career.
Lots of good promotions and discounts.
On time with breaks and lunches
Felxible hours
Okay salary.
Fast paced
No benefits
Wonderful place to work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, szeptember 13.
This is a great place to work for, you will enjoy the training at JC Penny. They help you grow in customer service and you enjoy working with different people.
Discounts
Good job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, szeptember 12.
Good place to work at. However, you will be hounded to sell credit every day which is one of the reason why I quit. The necessity to sell credit cards to people was a nuisance and if you didn't get anyone to sign up for credit cards management would be on you about it. Most people didn't have time to sign up or they already had a JC penny card making it quite hard to get someone to sign up.Other than that, it was not bad working there at all. The discount was nice too. Management was great and there was incentive for getting people to sign up for JC Penney cards. They also had free food in the break room from time to time and they had fun days that consist of random mini competition between departments or something of that nature.
Employee discount, Fun, Good Management
Kontra érvek
customers can be a pain, you have to get people to sign up for credit cards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work incredible people
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2018, szeptember 12.
The environment was great you will never get bored because there is always work to do the job is very fast paced and you will get a chance to experience so much in retail if you want to gain a true understanding of retail work at JCP,
Never again
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, szeptember 12.
Im not into the kind of work i was doing with jcp. I wouldnt recommend it but everyone is different. For some people they would love this kind of work.
communicating with customers
systems
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no team in this place
Home Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, szeptember 11.
There is extreme favoritism within the store and imediete supervisors do not share information with other associates , getting in trouble for other co workers when its not ur fault
Munkahelyi kultúra
Holidays are the busiest times
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, szeptember 11.
Each shift worked consisted of the upkeep of my department and helping to assist customers. I learned that retail is more involved than you realize for the pay that is offered. It was a good work environment overall.
fun workplace for teens
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2018, szeptember 11.
JCPenney was an Ok job it fairly suits a high school student's first job. The management team treat you well, but not great. I had an interesting time at JCPenney and it did taught me a lot about customer service and built my experience.
Horrible
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio2018, szeptember 10.
If I did not need the income from working here. I would have quit a long time ago. Fellow employees are great.. Management is horrible. They push credit so much, instead of APOT. If you don't get credit apps, your hours get cut... How am I supposed to get credit if I'm working 1 day a week? Or one day every 2 weeks?
Pleasant and interesting
Sales Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018, szeptember 10.
Assisting customers with orders,refunds adjustments and corporation complaints.
I learn how their system operate.
The hardest part was not able to satisfy customer request due to rules.
The most enjoyable part of this job was knowing how satisfy the customer was with the results.
pleasant working environment
network issues
work place experience
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Athens-Clarke County, GA2018, szeptember 8.
job is a nice place to work but the pay and management is not so great, the company is okay to work for the customers are very nice, no benefits for parttime employees
nice customers
poor money
Working at JCPenney was fair
PRICING ASSOCIATE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  106 north gulph road King of Prussia Pa 190462018, szeptember 8.
I started working at JCPenney as a Pricing associate. I learn a lot about changing prices and sale mark down. I use a scanner to locate items and change prices.
When I am one the floor I help customer look for item take it to the register to ring the items up.
Call Center
Customer Care Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, szeptember 7.
Inbound call center with call Que as many a 200. I learned how help people order though their catalog online. Strict because it was a call center. Stressful.
Pro érvek
acknowledgement of achievement with customers
stricked on time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun work place
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2018, szeptember 7.
I enjoy my job at JCPenny is a great company with great benefits. They care for their employees. I love working with customers and pleased them. The company overall is great you can make a career at of it if you like because is a company in which you have the opportunity to grow.
good first job
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, szeptember 6.
This was a good first job, but I would never want to work there again. Too much drama, management didn't care when a 17 year old was doing drugs on the job. Told us to mind our own business and that was when I quit.
I liked it
Customer Service Associate (CSA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dyersburg, TN2018, szeptember 5.
This is an easy job. Wait on customers. Fold clothes. Keep your area clean. Great discounts on clothes. I think I still wear some clothes from there. w
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will hate working here
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  McMinnville, OR2018, szeptember 5.
The management is awful. they do not care about their hourly employees. They will throw you under the bus if a customer complains about them they will tell the store manager it was you. they are unethical and no matter how many customer service awards you get and positive feedback if you work there long enough to get the benefits they will cut your hours and hire new people give them more hours because you will at that point cost more.When I left 3 other employees left as well for the same similar reason.It's a great job for a young person living at home still or married, retired and doesn't have rent or bills to pay. But if you need to work to make a living and support yourself or family don't waste your time.
401k and vision
9 hours a week. who can live on that
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van