Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative3 073 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 073 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 123 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved working here, lots of great co workers, but awesome customers. Wish they hadn't closed it, but I understand. I think could have been managed better to maybe see if the store would pick up, but the expenses for the company just didn't make it feasible
Munkahelyi kultúra
I honestly feel like I am not getting paid enough for what I do at JCPenney, and I am somewhat disappointed about this. I don’t think I will be working at JCPenney anytime longer.
20% discount
Kontra érvek
Not getting paid enough for what I do
Munkahelyi kultúra
Th Columbia SC store has a lot of fun employees to work with. You basically get paid for just being there (if and when you have the hours).

The General Manager is a nightmare to work for and for the store’s sake, I hope the the district manager talks to all of the employees to find out what’s going on.
Get a pay check
The General Manager is a nightmare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience working at JC Penny. Everyone was so kind and friendly. I learned a lot from my co-workers and management. I developed my customer service skills and I felt accomplished helping customers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you are looking for a flexible schedule and work life balance. Easy to move around in different departments; open floor meetings for ideas and input. Great environment for customer service skills as you’ll deal with insane customers some nice some not so nice, long lines, multitasking and you’ll learn how to keep a calm demeanor !
Flexible work schedule
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
They management is a joke. The have no respect or concern for employees That work hard and show up to work. But if you call out all the time and play on your phone you get promoted to management. Don’t waste your time if your looking for a career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be stressful at times in a call center like many but shopping with the customer can be fun and make the day fly! They do believe in growth and as long as you are open and willing they will help you reach your goals, if moving up is your goal. Co-workers usually become a little family.
Pay, lunch, incentives
Kontra érvek
Schedule, not always what you want
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes you did not get enough hours. but great to learn valuble life skills and lets you grow through the company. The workplace culture is great they are all motivating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, good people. I enjoyed working here.This was a wonderful place to work and I really enjoyed working with the people. It was fun and we enjoyed our work.
Great culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay. Lots of team work which is great. Management could have been better. They have their favorites as they all do. They also need to communicate better amongst each other as I was let go as a temporary and was signed on permanently right before seasonal hire. They were training me for different departments so it didn’t make any sense. Also, lay off hounding people for credit cards that they neither need nor want. They could also compensate their employees with a more competitive pay. Overall, it was cool but they have definitely gone down and i believe there is better out there.
Pro érvek
Lunch appreciation, long breaks, discounts/coupon incentives
Kontra érvek
Scheduling, short shifts or hours cut, snarky work culture, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the returns desk. I had a caring manager who trained me well. Most of the customer's were nice to deal with. As it was retail the pay was low and the hours erratic.
Store discount
Low pay, erratic hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at J.C. Penney for years and only got a .50 cent raise. Management is kind of all over the place and there isn’t much guidance. For a high schooler though it was a good job to gain real life experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great to work, good people but less pay. Supervisors were amazing. Flexible schedule but less pay. Great team environment. Sometimes customers are very mean but team helps you
Flexibility
Less pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like most retailers they just want a warm body to greet and serve the customers. Sometimes forget you're a person not an autobot. Occasionally inconsiderate of employees needs for schedule flexibility because of family issues.
It's a job.
Kontra érvek
Manager's can sometimes insensitive to employees needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was terrible. They couldn't care less about their employees and would work them to the point of breaking them. Safety and we'll being is the farthest thing from their minds. I mean come on the ceiling fell through in my department on Black Friday and they forced me and one other employee to clean it up with threats of wrote ups of it wasn't cleaned up by open.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management full of racists, made me feel excluded all the time, worked there for almost two months and wouldn’t teach me how to use the register because of the color of my skin. I’m glad I quit when I did!
Overworked and under paid
Racists as managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company initially closed their furniture and appliance department with drastic clearance markdowns. They started a downward spiral when among other things, the CEO told everyone in the 2 call centers incorporated the phrase "Hey There" as the opening greeting to customers. This resulted in the perception of some customers to be less than ideal due to poor grammar of the customer service teams and resulted in calls being failed if not said in the opening. On-site cafeteria closed for vending machine food.
Pro érvek
Good pay for work expectations.
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was above minimum wage and it was a nice job to get me through high school I was with jcp for almost three years and I enjoyed almost every minute of it I was able to transfer all around the store where I worked in Sephora, as a cashier, and as a receptionist in the salon I even had some manager responsibilities so there is room for advancement, just not amazing pay which is to be expected when working in retail
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good thing about working here is the people I work with. Management does not care about or engage employees, they give us sub-par reviews so they dont have to give us high raises, customers are entitled and rude. Was a good job when i was there, it was a good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager needs to schedule more productively, individually dividing equally hours the managers are very particular about who they want working in the daytime and who they want working at night there's quite a bit of favoritism, very discriminative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There have been constant changes in the last two years and there is no job security to speak of. Company is struggling to survive but I did gain a lot while working at jcpenny.