JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 835 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 741 értékelés megtekintése
Practical retail job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2018, december 6.
I wouldn't want to do retail after working here. In my opinion. If you don't like long working weekends and low pay then look somewhere else if its possible.
Good Manager
Silly expectations
Competitive and Celebrated work environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018, december 6.
One would expect to greet smiling, friendly customers and staff members. Familiarizing with the merchandise to help identify the adequate outfit for the different client requests. Management is kind in assisting and delegating work in an efficient matter. The most challenging part may be dealing with a customer that you may have suspicions of. The most enjoyable part of the job is that the work environment is very festive and fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a tipical day at jcpenney
Customer service and Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, december 5.
at jcpenney you will find friendly people,great customer service and great experience shopping what you like, great deals,discounts, and quality.Management is great and very understanding,the hardest part of the job is dealing with bad customers trying to rob or get away with lies. the most enjoyable is making customers happy.
Pro érvek
good food, breaks are fair, nice coworkers and good rewards.
Kontra érvek
not always will you work full time, and no health insurance
Easy Job
CSR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, december 5.
Fun and easy day ! customers weren't rude managers are very understanding. They work with you with your hours and time off. trading was very very quick and easy.
Sucked
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, november 30.
Working for Jcpenny's was terrible. My father got sick and had to have heart surgery. My salon manager acted like she did not care. They put in a transfer to another store without me knowing until that store manager was calling me. It was just super shady.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
JC Penny gives great opportunity
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2018, november 30.
They have staff that has been there a really long time and they alway trump the new employees I was told I would be kept after holidays and that didn’t happen !!
Pro érvek
Fast paced day goes by fast a lot of completion es between employees
Kontra érvek
Older staff are not very friendly with new employees
Retail
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, MO2018, november 28.
Sales/customer service job
You have to be personable, and nice!
The hours are flexible so it would be a good 1st job for someone, also a good job if you are a student, whether part time or full time.
Flexible hours
Pay
Productive/Great Learning Environment
Optech/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, MI2018, november 25.
Enjoyed working with the staff. Loved that it was commission because i am a hard worker and that paid off. Was a great learning experience for someone interested in the medical field.
Fast Paced
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lavale, MD2018, november 21.
Working at JC Penny was fast paced, and pretty busy. There was no real down time when out on the floor with the customers. Which made the day or evening go buy much faster.
It’s fun place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, november 18.
It’s really good opportunity to start new career. Pay very well with when start new career. Dealing with different peoples. Everyday you have to work with different departments.
Yes paid short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay for a first job and it can be fun depending on who you work with
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2018, november 18.
I didn’t hate it but i don’t miss it. It’s low pay and they really push on getting people to sign up for their card so it’d get annoying. They are very strict with breaks and lunches especially on holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and professional work place.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA2018, november 13.
Working at JCPennys I ran the cash registers, I made displays for clothing. I did a lot of different tasks assigned to me. I was also promoted to the shoe department where I was able to earn commission. It was a great place to work.
2,0
First public job
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOSCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kinston, NC2018, november 12.
JC penny has great clothes, as well as, awesome low prices. JC Penny's was great to their employees. As a high student at the time of employment they did not once fail to recognize my outstanding customer service!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Alright for a first job
Sales/Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA2018, november 12.
Coming out of high school this isn't a bad place for a first job. However the pay and the hours are consistent with most retail jobs and management would much rather replace worker than keep them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place is not bad as a general sales company it has a lot to offer. However the way they operate does not allow for almost anyone to be full time.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, november 11.
This is a place that works out if you are a student and need a part time job and don’t have work experience. You will be payed minimum wage no benefits or vacations. In fact they will even not give you payed sick days. You will be scheduled 5hrs and have to take a 30 min break so basically you only get paid 4.30hrs which is a waste of 30 mins if you ask anybody. Management is the biggest issue. They are not very good at following what is set for them as a guide of availability. All in all I stayed there for a while mostly cause the discount is good !
2,0
Productive.
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, november 10.
Friendly co-workers, flexible schedule and knowledgeable workers.
We all work well together and as a team to make sure store is cleaned up before we leave.
Flexible schedules.
Not enough breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was a great job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, november 9.
Using a workstation, received incoming calls regarding orders online that had some type of problem. Working with patience and listening to customer, worked on resolution in timely manner.
flexible working hours
sometimes late night
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved getting discounts and feeling important at my job!!
Customer Service/Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairmont, MN2018, november 9.
I had great people to work with, I would hit my goals often, I wanted full time but nothing was ever open. I got pregnant and ended up not being able to be on my feet so I had to go to a office job again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my job is different than most
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, november 8.
my job is not very hard just time consuming
The people i work with are very nice.
The customers are very nice too.
The management seems to listen to the associates attentively and tries to have an open door policy.
Good 1st Job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, november 6.
Good job to keep while in school. I had the job while going to school in the morning and I was able to get full time hours for working in the night. I also was able to move up in roles.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van