Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative3 063 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 063 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 910 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like most retailers they just want a warm body to greet and serve the customers. Sometimes forget you're a person not an autobot. Occasionally inconsiderate of employees needs for schedule flexibility because of family issues.
It's a job.
Kontra érvek
Manager's can sometimes insensitive to employees needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was terrible. They couldn't care less about their employees and would work them to the point of breaking them. Safety and we'll being is the farthest thing from their minds. I mean come on the ceiling fell through in my department on Black Friday and they forced me and one other employee to clean it up with threats of wrote ups of it wasn't cleaned up by open.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management full of racists, made me feel excluded all the time, worked there for almost two months and wouldn’t teach me how to use the register because of the color of my skin. I’m glad I quit when I did!
Overworked and under paid
Racists as managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company initially closed their furniture and appliance department with drastic clearance markdowns. They started a downward spiral when among other things, the CEO told everyone in the 2 call centers incorporated the phrase "Hey There" as the opening greeting to customers. This resulted in the perception of some customers to be less than ideal due to poor grammar of the customer service teams and resulted in calls being failed if not said in the opening. On-site cafeteria closed for vending machine food.
Pro érvek
Good pay for work expectations.
Short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was above minimum wage and it was a nice job to get me through high school I was with jcp for almost three years and I enjoyed almost every minute of it I was able to transfer all around the store where I worked in Sephora, as a cashier, and as a receptionist in the salon I even had some manager responsibilities so there is room for advancement, just not amazing pay which is to be expected when working in retail
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good thing about working here is the people I work with. Management does not care about or engage employees, they give us sub-par reviews so they dont have to give us high raises, customers are entitled and rude. Was a good job when i was there, it was a good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager needs to schedule more productively, individually dividing equally hours the managers are very particular about who they want working in the daytime and who they want working at night there's quite a bit of favoritism, very discriminative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There have been constant changes in the last two years and there is no job security to speak of. Company is struggling to survive but I did gain a lot while working at jcpenny.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is very helpful and understanding The hardest park of the job would be doing more than you should because so many people called out sick the most enjoyable park would be when you get to greet and help customers find the perfect item.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCP because my coworkers, supervisors and manager were great. Everyone was helpful and supportive. We would even hang out as a group outside of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I advice all full time employees not to go back to work if JCPENNEY won't compensate your part time hours with full time pay. The management staff are salary but the hourly employees will get part time pay when they were hired as full time. Employed over three years and now they want me as part time......SAD SAD SAD SAD
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been there a few years. the pay is not competitive. Even as a full timer i still need another job to help even be considered for apartments in my area. The hours and days of work aren't consistent so that you could even have a second job. a typical day you have management consistently talking on credit apps. Theres not really good incentives for it $2 for an already low paying job is nothing. full time hours aren't even the full 40 hours. full time is considered to be 35 hours. only when you work over 40 hours do you get overtime pay. which alot of people know and try to stay as late as possible because we need the money with all the trouble we get from customers and the bigger bosses. the workplace culture is pretty low moral because of the constant credit driving. JCPenney should definitely do better by its employees and this pandemic only brought out how much less it really can't do for me. Its a great starter job however if you are in high school or college and have no life. And cant get a better paying job anywhere else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCP! I was hired during the holiday season and was lucky enough to be offered a permanent position after the holidays. I worked in the men's department and really liked it, it was not as busy as the women's and juniors departments. My coworkers were awesome, I have no complaints. Management was good, they were fair and always available when needed. I wouldn't mind working there again for a little extra holiday money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Place has NO room for advancement, pay is HORRIBLE & they ARE NOT people friendly!! Stay away like the plague! Unless you want to work long hours for little pay!
Munkahelyi kultúra
For 6 yrs I had a great experience working for JCP. My last year there was the worst job experience I have ever had. Going through that last year, I wouldn't recommend working for JCP.com.
Met some great people
Kontra érvek
The new management and rules was very bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are unprofessional, and don’t follow company policies. The pay is very low, and no one clearly explains anything. Supervisors have no idea how to handle any situation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store is ran totally different now, and is a lot slower. Management is really good and nice. I enjoyed working there for the holidays. It was nice to see friends and meeting new friends. I love working with the public.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work at JCPenney included being productive as in: cleaning, helping customers find what they were looking for, straighting and folding clothes, and completing sales transactions/ returns or exchanges. Each store had a credit card goal where each employee would be rewarded for the amount of credit cards sold daily. Every day, a new credit card goal would be set for the entire store. This opportunity taught me how to be a great sales associate and go above and beyond my set goals. I don't recall anything about this job being hard or difficult. I believe if you are moticated to do your job, you'll be extremely well working as a customer service representative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job definitely, just some of management was not the greatest. My boss in particular though she always stuck her neck out for me if it ever needed to be. Tasks that did not beloNg to me were often thrown on me though which was not the most fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love working with people. No matter what my job is I go over and beyond for my customers. Being about to smile with my voice for customers is everything and more.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés