JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 014 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 021 értékelés megtekintése
Doesn’t pay enough
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trumbull, CT2020, január 21.
The company does not pay enough for a livable wage, but asks a lot from you. Do not expect a raise or any kind of positive recognition for providing customer satisfaction or going above and beyond in the work place such as consistently covering others shifts or working ridiculous hours. The only things that get noticed are the smallest mistakes anyone can make (which you will be reprimanded for in front of customers/clients as well as co-workers).
Always Productive
customer service relations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2020, január 19.
Busy days involved always being productive and always moving around. Interesting new work experience. Managers there were nice, but they weren't always around when you needed them only because the workplace was huge.
Productive and fast paced
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tullahoma, TN2020, január 19.
It was really easily manageable with any life schedule and most of the time managers were willing to work with you. However, work load often times made you feel defeated with so few hours to work in but year after year keep getting more responsibilities when before you are doing everything just to keep up.
Great Holiday Job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spotsylvania County, VA2020, január 18.
Hired for Holidays and kept on part-time after. Small pay raise to accompany permenant employment. Flexible hours. Tried to advance to a more suited position as I have a BA, but was immediately shot down. Seems once on the floor it is difficult to progress to management. Otherwise, pleasant enough to work at.
Customer focused
Catalog Specialist/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2020, január 15.
This is a fast paced job on busy days and you always have something to do. Everything is focused around customers and the best ways to show merchandise.
Not worked here since 2010
Customer Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2020, január 14.
Good part-time job back in 2002- 2008;
Weekend job only seasonal hours.
No benefits for part-time hourly employees. Great environment to work in and everyone were team players.
Falling short
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2020, január 10.
Stay away, very prejudice now that we’ve had new management. Very stressful Environment to work in. Management Singles people out! They have favoritism. In all the years that I’ve worked they’re, Ive never seen it so bad. The manager can’t even take responsibility of her own position, she expects everyone else to do her job, while she crunches more the just numbers in her office.
great for entry level
Customer Service Representative/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2020, január 9.
JCPenneys was a great work environment. Was one of the first jobs I had and they gave me opportunity to grow. Definitely met a lot of people. Management was great and were always opened to feedback. The hardest job about the job was having people apply for credit card. They were really strict when it came to that
Munkahelyi kultúra
people get health Insurance from this company
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Natick, MA2020, január 8.
JC Penney was good place to work. It was very helpful to learn about customer service and learn many different from other each department . It was nice environment .
Terrible pay!
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montclair, CA2020, január 7.
Constantly over worked! Very minimal raises. Always changing and adding more daily tasks without raising pay. Favoritism amongst management that shows! It's an ok place to start and get customer service experience but not to stay long term. The events we would have to boost moral was very mediocre at best with every event being worse than the last you can tell and feel that management wants to spend less
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good workplaced and good coworkers
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  League City, TX2020, január 6.
Working at JCPenny gave good costumer service skills plus many other while dealing with every day work duties. They also gave me the chance to move up in the company.
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2020, január 6.
Typical day at work was stressful depending on who was in charge that shift. Recommend for an entry level person to secure revenue. Job title fell under many different things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCP is somewhat okay but decent
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2020, január 5.
Working at JCP is okay managers are not the best at communication and really dont have flexible hours and they want school kids who work there want to prioritize work over school which doesn't make sense to me.
Pretty relaxe
managers and work hours
Awful.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2020, január 1.
Worst job ever. expected you to work long hours and never call out even in case of emergency. Wouldn’t schedule me for a month at a time and then only gave me a 4 hour shift. For 8.75 an hour that’s not even worth the gas to get there. At the end of the night when we would clean the store the 4 managers on duty would go sit down and have us there till 11 at night when we closed at 9.
Mostly fine...
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williston, ND2020, január 1.
It's retail. You work the register, assist customers (which I enjoy), non stop folding and picking up after people...and the one thing I don't care for to the extreme... Pushing credit cards on people. Yes you get a little compensation for doing so but I personally hate it and sometimes it upsets people.
Pro érvek
Friendly, upbeat work environment.
Pushing credit cards.
Hated it
Recovery/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, december 30.
I got hired as a seasonal, and I'm kind of glad they decided not to keep me. I worked recovery and cashier. I was hired for recovery mostly, but I liked being a cashier best. I was fine with doing what my job title was supposed to do. But, the management and all that was completely HORRIFYING. The management started becoming worse when they got a new one. There's this one lady from the management that had a problem with me and I have no idea why.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very low pay - you will need another form of income.
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2019, december 30.
I did not like working for JCPenney. I only stayed for 3 weeks and quit. I had a horrible experience because they pay you like peanuts, but I expected you to understand everything. I would NOT go back.
NONE!
Kontra érvek
horrible pay, staff were not nice, and the hours were terrible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of learning experience. Feel like one big family. Overall, team work, lots of learning experience with the company and customers.
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2019, december 29.
Great place to work lots of learning experience, this the Business you are seeking great place to start. I learned working with JC PENNEY was rewarding and I took what I learned with me.
nice place to work
Nice clean and friendly environment, competitive fun, exciting, builiding lasting relationships, management was fair and attentive, The most enjoyable part was the overall customer satisfaction you are doing a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really Good Place To Work.
Custmer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, december 23.
Good Management. Good atmosphere. Hands on training. Learned a lot about sales and providing good customer service. Clean and professional. I have no complaints.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van