JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 954 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 254 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This allows more detailed information
JCPenney dispatcher/ customer service/ order entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2019, október 17.
This company was good for me because I was single and still living at home. It wouldn’t pay enough to support a family. This is a large company and it has changed a lot since my employment.
Pro érvek
My department was not required to work holidays
Our manufacturing department was in Northern California
Struggling Retailer
Customer Service and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, október 16.
JCPenney can't decide what to sell or who the target market is. They are constantly adding new products at a great expense and then deciding it was a mistake and removing them. This is most evident with their Martha Stewart line as well as big ticket items such as furniture and appliances. They have been through many CEOs and none of them has been able to stabilize JCP. They are constantly hounding you for not getting enough credit applications. It is like working in a pressure cooker. Much stress.
Buen trabajo
Experiencias con servicio al cliente (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ponce, PR2019, október 16.
Es un trabajo a tiempo parcial. Trabajo cerca de 25 horas semanales ademas de la comision. Trabajo en el departamento de cosméticos. Poca oportunidad de crecimiento.
rotacion de horarios
Kontra érvek
No hay crecimiento profesional y deberian mejorar la paga.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to get a start
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2019, október 15.
Overall, it is a nice place to get a start or return to work after a long absence from working outside the home. The environment is friendly with some competition thrown in. The associates vie for credit applications because they get paid a bonus for them as well as a chance to win gifts/prizes.
Pro érvek
Fun environment if you like retail
Kontra érvek
Mandatory working on Thankgiving and/or dealing with rude customers
Always flexible and helpful
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, MN2019, október 13.
Everything was fine. I really enjoyed working in different departments with other employees or management. I have friends who I recommended who still work there.
The experience was rewading
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gateway mall2019, október 10.
I loved working there because of the rewards that you got as an employee.The pay is biweekly but they gave great incentives.The employess were trained well and the schedule was amazing. Some of the manager's were veey nice and understaing.
Estrés constante
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nogales, AZ2019, október 10.
Ambiente de estrés, no importa que realices bien tu trabajo solo importa que coloques tarjetas de crédito existe favoritismo muy feo ambiente entre los compañeros nadie se respeta. No hay oportunidad de crecimiento al menos que te la lleves bien con algún manejador no importa que hagas bien tu trabajo importa que sepas decir a todo que si aunque sepas que no es correcto
Environment of workplace.
Ohio- Customer Service Support Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maumee, OH2019, október 5.
Interaction with co-workers and management staff are excellent, Open door policy for concerns, suggestions, typical day is faced paced and customer service very high standards. Enjoy the interaction with customers asking for my opinions regarding style of clothing for certain occasion's they are going to.
The hardest part of jobs is when others don't accept responsibilities they are given.
Pro érvek
Monthly potlucks, Dress down day( jeans sports team apparel holiday dress).
Benefit packages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor store leadeership and low pay
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2019, október 3.
Not worth the pay. Leadership does not care about employees or their families. General manager is worst than a jail warden. I would advise to stay away from the Killeen, TX store. No asset protection and always at risk of assault by shoplifters and boosters.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Inclusive workplace
Servicio al cliente (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carolina, PR2019, október 1.
Very dynamic. You will always have a task to fill, it's fats pace. The other employees are very helpful and management is very pro-employee. You have to want to grow.
Great part-time position!
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2019, szeptember 26.
As JcPenney being my first retail job, I thoroughly enjoyed it! I think what made it especially enjoyable was management. I had a great store manager who was very hands on. I am a people person so getting to interact with different customers on a regular was great. You build a relationship with your customers as well as your fellow employees. If it hadn't been for us having our store shut down, I'd still probably be working there.
Retail
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2019, szeptember 25.
My experience of working as a cashier and customer support was awesome . I met a lot of people working at this company. I was all around employee at this store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a career position; not a fun position
Sales/Customer Service Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lee's Summit, MO2019, szeptember 24.
It's pretty mindless work. The business isn't doing well and they constantly try to get you to sell credit cards which is no fun. The pay is low and turnover is high.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loss preventio to customer and Associate accidents (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bartlett, TN2019, szeptember 24.
None .. Sucked. Unorgan8.. Employees were theives. I don't
Care to talk about it............. .................... That's it................ Leave me alone ........
You don't want the truth.. Im Not changing my mind
fast paced
Customer Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2019, szeptember 23.
helping customers find what they need and accomplishing it is great feeling. Having customer service skills is a plus. Must have patience and be knowledgeable of store
Very well dressed
Customer Service Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, szeptember 23.
I would recommend working for JC Penny because they are very well organized and customer care company. Be alert and plan ahead . Excellent place to advance show patience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place enjoyable staff and immediate recognition for a job well done
Sales customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, szeptember 22.
I worked in a lot of different departments and found the floor supervisors really helpful and friendly. The store I worked in has a good team that works well together and is very supportive of their staff.
Mucha presión
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, szeptember 21.
Mucha presión y responsabilidad para lo q pagan. Los supervisores y superiores no tienen ningun tipo d empatia con sus empleados. No aprecian tu trabajo. Hay un ambiente laboral super pesado. No volvere a trabajar para esta compañía. Lo único bueno es el descuento de empleado y q son flexibles con el horario.
Great staff
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Horseheads, NY2019, szeptember 21.
My gm was the best person you could have working up top . Customers and employees were always put first . They understood and took care of things if your child got sick among other things about daily life . always got help if you asked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and energetic work place.
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NV2019, szeptember 21.
Great company to work for. My manager was always very interactive and helpful. The store always held fun events and company parties. Fun customer appreciation events as well.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
no healthcare for part time
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van