JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 030 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 316 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was really fun getting to interact with people everyday
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, február 17.
It wasn’t a Tiring job at all, my overall work experience was good because of seeing and helping new faces everyday.
assisting people with their questions and helping people find what they want is happiness.
Over work
JCPenney Sales Associate/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisiana2020, február 17.
I actually really like this job, but they always seemed to want you to do extra work. As a worker I had to do 7 things while doing my main job for the day. Multitasking made the job difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad management, but good discount and flexible
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA 954012020, február 17.
Management doesn’t care about you and will make you look dumb in front of customers constantly! Mangers will talk bad about employees and don’t help when you have a long line. The only good thing about working there is your coworkers and the associate discount. Holiday hours suck and they don’t accommodate unless you’ve been working for a long time with the company. Oh customers are the worst they disrespect you all the time and be little you and your manger lets them 🙃.
Teamwork
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2020, február 13.
Working at JCPenney what stands out most for me is the great teamwork. Everyone works together to get things done as a team. It definitely makes you love what you do.
JcPennys
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2020, február 9.
It was a great experience, they are very flexible with my hours and they are friendly. Management is amazing there, I would feel well treated by my supervisor and as well as my co workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wanted to excell and prove my loyalty to the company and was not given the opportunity and was simply overlooked by everyone due to my age.
Retail Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2020, február 4.
While I liked most of the management staff there I was often given the shorter end of the stick because I was younger. One of the managers let me prove myself but the other managers would put me in a category and never let me try and succeed at any new tasks above my average work everyday.
Fun workplace
Young Men's Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2020, február 3.
This is where I began my trade further in customer service after Regal Cinemas. I was immensely more comfortable and much more open to speaking with customers. Helped pave the way to be a star employee at the Nordstrom Rack.
Awesome
Sales associate and customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2020, február 3.
It is a pleasure working in a friendly & family like atmosphere . The company welcomed as a family member and did some orientation to prepare me for the job , and it take me a long time to settle with the managers and coworkers . I recover shoes in mens , women’s and kids departments . Do the display and organize the racks and price the items and sales , as well as helping in customer service .
Hardworking job
Customer Service & Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Aurora, IL2020, február 1.
This was a very hardworking job. I was given long shifts while I was working. It was very good but very hard at the same time because I am still in school.
1,0
Flexible schedule
Customer Service Specialist/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fargo, ND2020, január 31.
Jc Penny is a good place to work it includes diversity and inclusion very generous associate discount , and flexible scheduling , employee recognition, and opportunity for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
During shift, not able to interact with co-workers at all.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 31.
Hardest part of the job was during "peak" handling calls with about 3 seconds between all calls.
Most enjoyable was helping customers with their problems.
Early shift started at 06:00 every day.
Overworked and underpaid
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2020, január 31.
You can't wear sneakers or clothing with logos on them for fear how the customer feel while shopping there but it's alright with management if a male employee wears copious amounts of makeup on the face. Don't ask for support on the floor because you won't get it. Don't ask for more hours because you will not receive more even though you go above and beyond. Management is pretentious.
Pro érvek
Customers
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't realize how much I appreciated and working with people
Sales/customer service /lose prevention (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2020, január 28.
I started during the Christmas rush thru a temp agency and was asked to stay in January. I worked up to assistant to the assistant manager. Pay was low hours were low. I had to make a choice, work for pennies or take what I've learned to another job. I appreciated the opportunity but I found a better paying job with Direct T.V.
N/a
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2020, január 27.
It was a good experience overall. I was able to network with upper level management and grow as a Manager. I was able to manage my team while living the Core Values of JCP
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty cool place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkinsville, KY2020, január 27.
Although holidays are crazy the work here is pretty nice. Wonderful co-workers will make this job 10x better. I really enjoyed it and would love to come back if given the opportunity.
Best job I ever had
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greeneville, TN2020, január 22.
Best job I ever had. Fantastic management, very understanding that sometimes life happens. Great environment and great advancement opportunities! The best job hands down !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Doesn’t pay enough
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trumbull, CT2020, január 21.
The company does not pay enough for a livable wage, but asks a lot from you. Do not expect a raise or any kind of positive recognition for providing customer satisfaction or going above and beyond in the work place such as consistently covering others shifts or working ridiculous hours. The only things that get noticed are the smallest mistakes anyone can make (which you will be reprimanded for in front of customers/clients as well as co-workers).
Always Productive
customer service relations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2020, január 19.
Busy days involved always being productive and always moving around. Interesting new work experience. Managers there were nice, but they weren't always around when you needed them only because the workplace was huge.
Productive and fast paced
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tullahoma, TN2020, január 19.
It was really easily manageable with any life schedule and most of the time managers were willing to work with you. However, work load often times made you feel defeated with so few hours to work in but year after year keep getting more responsibilities when before you are doing everything just to keep up.
Great Holiday Job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spotsylvania County, VA2020, január 18.
Hired for Holidays and kept on part-time after. Small pay raise to accompany permenant employment. Flexible hours. Tried to advance to a more suited position as I have a BA, but was immediately shot down. Seems once on the floor it is difficult to progress to management. Otherwise, pleasant enough to work at.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van