JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 988 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 658 értékelés megtekintése
JcPenney
Sales Associate/ Costumer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2019, december 11.
▪ Work as team member to provide high level service to customers in a timely and friendly manner.
▪ Stocking the floor with new merchandise.
▪ Cleaning around the store and putting away merchandise
N/a
Customer Service Specialist (Weekdays) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2019, december 10.
They need better management and more pay raises. The employees were very friendly like family. The management needs more work as far as keeping a solid manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like to come back at JCPenney
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, december 9.
One of the store manager at queens Center Mall JCPenney his name sincer when he started at JCPenney terminate lots of good employees without reason his very nesty low class mentality and uneducated person I feel my 13 years experience I never saw any store manager like at JCPenney
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers were great! Lots of scheduling flexibility
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2019, december 8.
Coworkers were all friendly and everyone works together. No problem requesting days off of trading shifts. Fun work environment! Supervisors tried to make working holiday shifts fun. Would work there again.
Fun to work for
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2019, december 6.
I enjoyed working for jcpenney. The employees were nice and friendly. My job was really easy I worked in the shoes department. I was able to improve my customer service skills.
Best Place to Work
Customer Service Part-time Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union City, TN2019, december 6.
This was my very first job and it was the best so far that I have had. JCPenney was the best because the management team cared about the employees first and the customers second. Because the management team cared for the employees, the employees cared for the customers. I really recommend working for JCPenney!
Wonderful
Sales Support/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, december 4.
Very happy company to work for , your always learning new way to make costumers happy . The managers push you to do you best and be successful in your job
Cashier
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2019, december 4.
I was glad I work for jcpenney for the experience there was people who helped me so much the supervisors was very understanding when I had family emergency my supervisors was understanding
2,0
Not built to last
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 4.
Low chance for advancement in the company. Managers are only chosen based upon their age and years they’ve been with the company. Most managers are incapable of successfully doing their job
3,0
Good work place
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sedalia, MO2019, december 2.
I enjoyed my coworkers as well as my customers. Everyone I worked with was very polite, management included. The pay could have been better, but overall a decent place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 2.
Schedules are fixed, however, JCPenney was willing to work me. They worked availability and my schedule changed at home, they adjusted my schedule from full to part time.
They do need to work on consistency with their policies, but were improving in this area when I left.

s as as far as
Flexible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2019, december 1.
I’m a resourceful employee who always tries my hardest to meet and exceeds productivity goals. I can also maintain a high level of professionalism, patience to customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. My goal is to use my skills to learn and grow with a great company where I can learn and excel within the company.
2,0
Poor management/business
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, december 1.
When I worked here I had really awful hours and pay. I was expected to do way more work than one person can handle. All I got out of this job was experience in customer service.
1,0
Horrible place to work
Sales Associate and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, november 27.
There was no support from upper levels of management at all. I worked in the Home Department and we didn't have a supervisor until 3 weeks before I walked out. Barely any hours were given to new people. I once worked only 8 hours in a week. Asking for time off was a race against the clock. The new store manager came from a rival store and was replacing employees with her friends from the other store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Review was excellent
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2019, november 26.
I am a Christian which helped deal with all types of people. In twenty five years, I had only one belligerent customer. I consider myself self motivated, willing to help others where there is a need. If you came to my counter with an attitude or sad, you left with a smile. I enjoy people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a very competitive work place with fast friendly customer service and satisfaction
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2019, november 23.
JCPenney was a very competitive work place that encouraged customer satisfaction as well fast friendly and accurate service with hourly wages and commission
Fun and productive workplace
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staunton, VA, S. Portland, ME2019, november 22.
At both JC Penney's location I worked, I absolutely loved it. All of the managers that I worked with were awesome!!! Most of the employees were great but with any place you work there is always a bad egg or two. I was motivated and at one point thought I would be part of management because I loved it so much. It was a great place to work and I was allowed the flexibility that I needed because I was working a full-time job and working on my bachelor's degree. I hope management still practices the same way with the flexible and making sure the employees are getting the same type of consideration and flexibility. I really do miss working there but realize that I like the small store environment and that is not the case where I live.
1,0
Wouldn't recommend
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Matthews, NC2019, november 22.
This place is unorganized and the management is poor. I wouldn't recommend this place at all. The coworkers are unprofessional and they don't pay enough , but love piling work on others. You may think it's all fun and dandy looking from the outside but inside it's truly filled with drama.
Christmas help
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, november 15.
I was a holiday temp. I had a great time. I stocked shelves and tables. Person on the floor wasn't happy with the way i was told to cram them on racks.person in charge of my department made me put too many on the racks. They looked bad and some fell in the floor.
Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2019, november 12.
Fast pace job. Everything usually move smoothly working there flexible hours. Great managers all help when needed. Just when you want to move up there it take to long and you dont usually get good raises.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van