Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
3 090 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved working here, lots of great co workers, but awesome customers. Wish they hadn't closed it, but I understand. I think could have been managed better to maybe see if the store would pick up, but the expenses for the company just didn't make it feasible
Munkahelyi kultúra
very nice I LIKE IT! I honestly think the customs would be and do better as in emotion and wearing masks. I carry myself very well and the people around should do that as well.
Lunch on the time
Many People
Munkahelyi kultúra
Until JCP declared bankruptcy I was very happy working for them and still would be if our store had not closed. They provide a very flexible work schedule and everyone worked well together. If you are willing to learn more tasks they are willing to increase your responsibilities. Retail is a real learning experience and everyone should try if for awhile.
Flexible
Kontra érvek
due to bankruptcy - overall job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is okay for a beginning job and someone who needs a job quickly. They are very pressuring when talking about getting them credit card, hardly ever think of the consequences for the customer. management can improve as well.
discount
management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales goals were easy to make and I learned how to offer great customer service that I could use in my future jobs. My manager backed me up and I worked with a good team.
Sales commissions
Short breaks long shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed helping people, and looking cute at the customer service desk, but definitely a stepping stone job for me. If you just need a few dollars to live or you are a student that needs a little weekly cash then definitely work there.
Friendly employees
Kontra érvek
Pay, part time, management was rude and everyone has to stay and clean after hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everythign depends on your manager and HR and how your supervisor runs the floor. It can be a fun working environment if you seek help, engage with other co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a typical part-time retail job. Usually you’re constantly busy with organizing clothing & checking out customers. Management can make or break that kind of environment and it was the worst part at this particular store. I witnessed some questionable practices occurring to drive up numbers for various quotas to make the store look good. The participants were encouraged and rewarded by the store manager when reported by concerned coworkers. Unsurprisingly, the store manager showed a significant lack of ethics when dealing with employees as well. If you can get in a store with decent management, it’s not bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at JCPenney is GoodPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at JCPenney are middle of the road.ManagementIn general, managers at JCPenney Are great people but didn't show foward going visionCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at JCPenney is is excellentOverallMy experience working at JCPenney Overall it was a great ecperience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management plays favorites, customers are constantly entitled and rude and the pay for what we do is unreasonable. Corporate seems to not care whatsoever about their employees mental health and if there are females in a position of power they become power-trippy. Definitely would not recommend anyone work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was a really nice place to work at. The employees and management are really sweet people. The really like to work around your schedule especially if you're a student, however the pay isn't good.
Friendly staff
Bad pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job so I obviously didn't have much to compare it to. I enjoyed it for the most part but later learned that it's all about who you know. People got into management positions without much experience or credentials and it showed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job, but low pay. Good starting job. They did not work with my schedule very well. You are required to push customers into getting a credit card with them and I did not like doing that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney has great training, management, and coworkers. I really enjoyed working at JC Penney. The customer service skills I learned helped me greatly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked it . I loved the customers and associates. Just need to be paid more have a second baby otw . And it’s just not enough for me to function and
Good pay
Tired 24/7
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is OK. but my location had managers and coworkers who genuinely care for you and help you out whenever you need it. Hours are great depending on what your needs are.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I honestly feel like I am not getting paid enough for what I do at JCPenney, and I am somewhat disappointed about this. I don’t think I will be working at JCPenney anytime longer.
20% discount
Kontra érvek
Not getting paid enough for what I do
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for 11 years and at the start it was a great job. It was ran well and the company was profitable. Then for some odd reason someone decided to change EVERYTHING. It was downhill from there. Daily since they changed the systems for the better, nothing on your computer works. It was utterly exasperating trying to take care of the customers when you couldn't hear them or they couldn't hear you or the pages you needed to find information was missing. Cancelling customers orders and not notifying them but guess who gets yelled at? And if you are a supervisor that's another word for 8 hours of being a punching bag for customers. Constantly changing the way things are done. There are much more problems but frankly it's upsetting me just thinking about it again.
Pro érvek
Holidays they brought in food, Fellow associates were great, You can work at home but there won't be much support, you will be on your own
Nothing ever worked 100%, customers were allowed to abuse you, constant change
Munkahelyi kultúra
Th Columbia SC store has a lot of fun employees to work with. You basically get paid for just being there (if and when you have the hours).The General Manager is a nightmare to work for and for the store’s sake, I hope the the district manager talks to all of the employees to find out what’s going on.
Get a pay check
The General Manager is a nightmare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the job here until I seen how the company was really ran. But I liked setting displays and helping customers find something none of us could find. The merchandise was really nice the prices were decent the stores were always clean they had an escalator one of the only places with a working one and it always smelled new like Jcpenney.
Pro érvek
Always something different to do.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks long walk to your vehicle.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience working at JC Penny. Everyone was so kind and friendly. I learned a lot from my co-workers and management. I developed my customer service skills and I felt accomplished helping customers.
  1. Customer Service Representative