Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 040 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 587 értékelés megtekintése
Very disrespectful to employees
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
I loved working at Jcp
I started as a cashier in the men's deptand worked in every dept thereafter..I worked there 8 years and I was happy until the company took away all full time positions and I couldn't survive on part time so I left, but this is a good company to work for, my last position was online fulfillment and it was an easy job.i loved working here
2,0
ok to work there
variety of positions, different types of management and training, lot of conflict/drama amongst employees,the good managers helped you succeed, small perks
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company does not care about employees and they do not give sick leave and do not pay for sick time
Excellent Poor Management they try to put their work on the other employees
Do not have enough staff

Pay rate is very low, employees tried to be nice on your face as soon as you turned around they stabbed you on your back you can’t trust them ,

If you call in sick they penalize you
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a wonderful time working for JCPenney
Of course no one is perfect but I got to work with a great group of people and we all got really close to one another. We were one family, also looking out for each other.
Pro érvek
Fun activities - Parties, celebrations, etc.
Kontra érvek
Little pay or little raises, rarely any hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
typical day
Worked together in a team environment, always in a fast past, customer service was big, always having to coordinate with the dates and what was need to wear that day, management never communicated.
Nice work environment
Nice place to work. The supervisors are there if you need help. The have alot of different department you can work at. They like to hire within the company
amazing place to work
Jc Penny was a funny place to work and had flexible hours when needed. The people there are super nice and friendly at work and outside of work. I would recommend working here
1,0
advisor
personally didnt like working here due to other staff some of them were lovely but there were numerous of staff that didnt make you feel welcome and would give attitude
Women Enpowerment
Great place to work and grow. Room for advancement. Great discounts! Management was very supportive. You feel like you are part of the team. I loved helping customers and solving customer issues.
Seasonal/Temporary
The job was simple and easy. Nice addition for the holiday season. Management could be better, but overall a friendly place to work. My position was mainly recovery and customer service based.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people that worked there
Hattiesburg Turtle Creek Mall was where I worked. We had fun and worked very hard. Everyone that I worked with when I was there was great. The Store manager and the managers over each department was Awesome!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was really fun getting to interact with people everyday
It wasn’t a Tiring job at all, my overall work experience was good because of seeing and helping new faces everyday.
assisting people with their questions and helping people find what they want is happiness.
Over work
I actually really like this job, but they always seemed to want you to do extra work. As a worker I had to do 7 things while doing my main job for the day. Multitasking made the job difficult.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad management, but good discount and flexible
Management doesn’t care about you and will make you look dumb in front of customers constantly! Mangers will talk bad about employees and don’t help when you have a long line. The only good thing about working there is your coworkers and the associate discount. Holiday hours suck and they don’t accommodate unless you’ve been working for a long time with the company. Oh customers are the worst they disrespect you all the time and be little you and your manger lets them 🙃.
Teamwork
Working at JCPenney what stands out most for me is the great teamwork. Everyone works together to get things done as a team. It definitely makes you love what you do.
JcPennys
It was a great experience, they are very flexible with my hours and they are friendly. Management is amazing there, I would feel well treated by my supervisor and as well as my co workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wanted to excell and prove my loyalty to the company and was not given the opportunity and was simply overlooked by everyone due to my age.
While I liked most of the management staff there I was often given the shorter end of the stick because I was younger. One of the managers let me prove myself but the other managers would put me in a category and never let me try and succeed at any new tasks above my average work everyday.
Fun workplace
This is where I began my trade further in customer service after Regal Cinemas. I was immensely more comfortable and much more open to speaking with customers. Helped pave the way to be a star employee at the Nordstrom Rack.
Awesome
It is a pleasure working in a friendly & family like atmosphere . The company welcomed as a family member and did some orientation to prepare me for the job , and it take me a long time to settle with the managers and coworkers . I recover shoes in mens , women’s and kids departments . Do the display and organize the racks and price the items and sales , as well as helping in customer service .
Hardworking job
This was a very hardworking job. I was given long shifts while I was working. It was very good but very hard at the same time because I am still in school.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés