Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier530 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
530 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 010 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you're a student it's good to work and make some money for your education but it can be stressful sometimes, especially during any holidays. overall nice place.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
All they want to do is save their money and not actually want to work with availabity and will do anything in their power to save money and not actually listen or take care of their associates, working for this company was one of the worst decisions I have ever made, If I knew how I would be treated during a global pandemic I would have never gave my time to this company, thank you for nothing,.
nothing
Kontra érvek
Cooperate america at it finest
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a current college student it was important that my employer offered flexible working hours for me. Jcpenney offered a fun and productive environment to work in.
Flexible
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
always being told that your doing something wrong being over looked and judged, really wish there would have been more understanding. but there was some good times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best thing is the customers also loved working with the clothes always enjoyed letting customers know when we got new merchandise The problems I had was your hours may be cut at any time
Loving the customers
Pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very friendly place to work for ,employees were enjoyable we work together on projects, if needed help with any problems the team was there to help. the management was good
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Love working at JCP! The people I work with are amazing. We care about one another and make the environment positive as much as possible.
Helping people find a new wardrobe can be fun. You will get those unhappy customers. Most of the time they just want someone to talk or vent to.
Benefits, flexible
Kontra érvek
Wish it paid slightly more
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend rude customers are common in this place and management will let them walk over you and hurt your speed or credit application score then berrate you on why it is so low
Flexible schedule
Customers, managment, culture
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for high schoolers or college kids looking to earn some cash, can be pushy about credit card applications and goals set around that, but ok
Pro érvek
Flexible, laid back, cool environment
Kontra érvek
Low pay, pushy about sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some co-wokers were fine to work with and other were not. Management asked a lot of us by having people sign up the company credit card and we needed so many a day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience working for the company . There are many opportunities to grow within the company and outside. It was just a wonderful work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is very helpful and understanding The hardest park of the job would be doing more than you should because so many people called out sick the most enjoyable park would be when you get to greet and help customers find the perfect item.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCP Clearview Mall. My co-workers were mostly kind and willing to help. However, retail has changed over the years and there is no longer much opportunity for advancement or full-time status. In my time there they basically eliminate all of the full time positions and cut most of the supervisor jobs. They just want part-timers willing to work 28 hrs. a week whenever management wants them. At least they got rid of that idiot from Apple retail as CEO.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very friendly place to work. Meetings every morning to keep us informed. Management is friendly and helpful all the time. Very understanding if you have a family situation and need time off!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved working at JCPenney for the 2 years I've been there. Management is really nice and encouraging. Everyone always seems to want to help each other out and it's just generally a nice environment. The pay isn't super good, hard to get full time and benefits or move up. Easy to stay busy and work can actually be fun sometimes. Very good people work at this store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Jcpenney because everyone will vibe and if someone wasnt really enjoying their day an employee will tell then everything is okay and modivate to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love to work at Penney’s. There are some things that get on my nerves, like my password to check my schedule still doesn’t work after months of me trying to get them to fix it. The store manager needs to fix it but she always seems like she is too good for all of her employees at the store. But the managers for sections are good people and will have a conversation with you. Another thing that will bother me is overnight changing of your schedule. I have had this happen to me a couple of times, like I was scheduled to work in the morning, and then when I get there for my shift, turns out I work at night. That’s like not cool to do but the environment is good and it is fun to work here!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for your first job and second job. Coworkers are friendly and the schedule is flexible. Easy to learn all aspects of the job to promote to different areas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tasks are fairly easy to do, I’d recommend working here, especially for a first job. Only downside is the large variation in the styles of management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked together in a team environment, always in a fast past, customer service was big, always having to coordinate with the dates and what was need to wear that day, management never communicated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot at JCPenney, I learned how to manage my time, and I learned a lot about other cultures and people in general. The management was great very organized and they pushed all their employees to be the best. The workplace culture was also great I’ve made forever friends while working for JCPenney I always look forward to see them when I go back to the store to shop or visit.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés