JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

501 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 319 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, MO2020, február 23.
I have also worked at The Family Health Group in Farmington MO. A doctors facility where i was in charge of faxing and organizing paperwork, and helping patients and staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company just not reliable enough
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, TX2020, február 18.
J.C. Penney is a Good company who always has some good sales going on most of the time. When it gets slow your hours get cut so that part sucks; also not getting enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional Atmosphere, clean environment and customer appeal.
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2020, február 18.
I was always in the top 10% of the sales force in the region. Management was very good to work with. I got along with all my fellow work force, I seemed to get most letters of satisfaction from consumers for services provided to our customers. My departments were men's shoes, men's sports wear and suits formal wear. When I had a customer I always made it a point to trade up and suggest. If they wanted a sit they would need a pair of shoes, a dress shirt, pair of socks, belt, under wear, matching tie, and perhaps cuff links, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace with supportive staff and management
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, LA2020, február 17.
Pleasant place that encourages a team atmosphere. Co-workers interact with helpful attitudes. Management respects and promotes a feeling of belonging while offering projects conducive to a learning experience that is also helpful in applying all aspects of customer service.
Decent workplace environment
Cashier, Customer Sales/Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, február 11.
Hardly any full time positions except for management, Not a bad company for a first job or a teenager but more desirable jobs with better pay. The hardest part was the lack of hours.
Great Environment and Easy But Rewarding Work
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2020, február 11.
A typical day at work includes clocking in, going to your area of expertise, and you start to work your day out helping people at your local Penney's :)
2,0
Temp job
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, GA2020, február 10.
No chance of advancement or raise. Not enough staff on the floor. More than one person need to work in the Home department in order to help customers in a timely manner. They don't appreciate the associatesthatvthey have.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Low hrs. Not enough associates to cover the store.
Jcpenney
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkhart, IN2020, február 7.
Always and very nice and friendly people and always customers 1st there! I love it there when I was there because I got hired in for seasonal help there
What I learned.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mankato, MN2020, február 3.
I learned to have great communication skills so that costumers feel welcomed. making costumers feel welcomed at your job is very important. Always keep a smile on your face!
Daily goals
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2020, január 29.
This job is based off opening up credit cards. The more you open the more hours you get! This job is very easy and you could learn the system in a day or two.Stay on task and get those cards and you’ll be a good fit for the company!
Great
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gretna, LA2020, január 29.
I love working here. We love taking care of our customers. We are a very good company. I don’t regret working here at all. My job is fantastic and worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were really good with giving the employees a chance to earn more money, also they were very organized with everyone’s schedule and department.
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2020, január 28.
I liked how we were able to earn more money by selling credit cards, it was 2$ each credit card we sold, so it gave everyone more of a motivation to go to work and try our best with customer service.
it was tempary
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2020, január 24.
Customer Service & Sales – Greets and assists customers while providing excellent customer service. Demonstrates WORTH behaviors consistently. Partners where needed for additional support. Actively and enthusiastic engages customer while working to resolve problems and assist with credit, rewards and gift card programs. Promotes Findmore and other programs intended to drive sales and enhance customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with!
Cashier/Sales Associate and Jewerly Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corbin, KY2020, január 18.
JC Penney is a great place to work. My fellow employees are great to work with and that makes for a fun place to work. They are very good with working with your schedule and allowing you to be off when needed. The associate discount comes in handy and I love that I get to use it in Sephora to! 😊
cashier and customer service
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hobbs, NM2020, január 16.
I really enjoyed working at Jcpenny i feel like it was a good and very supportive environment & it taught me a lot on how to work & deal with the customers.
Jcpennys
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2020, január 16.
i loved the job , it was a great experience for a first job ! i learned a lot , i would definitely go back ! everyone was super nice and cool !! i loved meeting new people .
n-a
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2020, január 15.
Coworkers were helpful. Tasks are given all at once. Prepare to be on your feet at all times. Most of the time you will be stuck at the register. meet new peop
Loved working here!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2020, január 15.
I really enjoyed this job, and the people I worked with. I really look forward to getting up and going to work every day here. Said the store closed..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people but the pay wasn’t great
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2020, január 12.
I really enjoyed the people I worked with there very willing to train you. I gained lots of customer service skill working for this company. Though I had trouble with so management it was a great place to gain experience
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place for work but good employee discount
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gastonia, NC2020, január 12.
Managers and supervisors were not fair in giving job tasks. If they like someone then they will ask them to do this and that. Managers were fake towards people dont like.
Pro érvek
Higher employee discount and they have real stuff
Kontra érvek
Management sucks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van