Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier512 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
512 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 782 értékelés megtekintése
JCPenney
I love to work at Penney’s. There are some things that get on my nerves, like my password to check my schedule still doesn’t work after months of me trying to get them to fix it. The store manager needs to fix it but she always seems like she is too good for all of her employees at the store. But the managers for sections are good people and will have a conversation with you. Another thing that will bother me is overnight changing of your schedule. I have had this happen to me a couple of times, like I was scheduled to work in the morning, and then when I get there for my shift, turns out I work at night. That’s like not cool to do but the environment is good and it is fun to work here!
Munkahelyi kultúra
They help each other get through the job and modivate each other
I enjoyed working at Jcpenney because everyone will vibe and if someone wasnt really enjoying their day an employee will tell then everything is okay and modivate to work
Great first job
Great place for your first job and second job. Coworkers are friendly and the schedule is flexible. Easy to learn all aspects of the job to promote to different areas.
A great starting job
Tasks are fairly easy to do, I’d recommend working here, especially for a first job. Only downside is the large variation in the styles of management.
A typical day
I learned a lot at JCPenney, I learned how to manage my time, and I learned a lot about other cultures and people in general. The management was great very organized and they pushed all their employees to be the best. The workplace culture was also great I’ve made forever friends while working for JCPenney I always look forward to see them when I go back to the store to shop or visit.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Trash
They base your hours off of credit card sales, and its terrible. No hours hardly I worked in the Centerville location. They only hire up to people who've been there for years. Store is dying no time for breaks.
good company
I like jcpenny. It’s a good company. Good employees, like family and team work.I was like to continue this work in Glendale, CA, but they didn’t gave me more hours, Just 10hours per week. So it’s a very few.
1,0
Horrible
This is my first job and I hate it. When you first get hired you notice everyone has a little clique INCLUDING THE MANAGERS. Some of my coworkers are great, but one team is always talking mess about the other team. My department is men’s and the women’s team is constantly telling us how slow we are at recovery, including their manager. Management is very poor, the 3 main managers are always in their office doing God knows what. If you need help at the register or with a customer they’ll send someone another person, they do not prioritize their employees. At this job it’s always about making “friends” which is getting people to apply to for the credit card, and staying on budget, like getting out on time no matter what condition the store is in. And for the hours, during seasonal time you’ll get lots of hours, but then one day you’ll be working only once a week or you’re off a week and the next week you work 4 days. It’s never consistenty with this job. The security is always getting us to do their job, I was one time forced to be in an elevator alone with suspicious customers with a duffle bag. I don’t recommend working here at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Calm and good vibes some customers get out of control
Jc penny is a great employer and like any other company sometimes we had to deal with bad customers that stole from us or tried to steal from us even other employees .
Honest
There were a lot of people at Jcpenny’s who were very honest with me at the work experience and I’m very grateful for them, but also some people were very rude.
Very nice place to work
All of management in the store are more then happy to help when called upon. They give complete training for the job you are hired for. Everyone that works there are very happy.
Pro érvek
Employee Discounts on products
Kontra érvek
A hard copy of paychecks should be issued for payroll
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
I have also worked at The Family Health Group in Farmington MO. A doctors facility where i was in charge of faxing and organizing paperwork, and helping patients and staff
Helping People
I like communicating and helping people. Customers are number one. No matter what situation you encounter whether it's good or bad we have to fix the situation and make the customers happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company just not reliable enough
J.C. Penney is a Good company who always has some good sales going on most of the time. When it gets slow your hours get cut so that part sucks; also not getting enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional Atmosphere, clean environment and customer appeal.
I was always in the top 10% of the sales force in the region. Management was very good to work with. I got along with all my fellow work force, I seemed to get most letters of satisfaction from consumers for services provided to our customers. My departments were men's shoes, men's sports wear and suits formal wear. When I had a customer I always made it a point to trade up and suggest. If they wanted a sit they would need a pair of shoes, a dress shirt, pair of socks, belt, under wear, matching tie, and perhaps cuff links, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace with supportive staff and management
Pleasant place that encourages a team atmosphere. Co-workers interact with helpful attitudes. Management respects and promotes a feeling of belonging while offering projects conducive to a learning experience that is also helpful in applying all aspects of customer service.
3,0
Decent workplace environment
Hardly any full time positions except for management, Not a bad company for a first job or a teenager but more desirable jobs with better pay. The hardest part was the lack of hours.
Great Environment and Easy But Rewarding Work
A typical day at work includes clocking in, going to your area of expertise, and you start to work your day out helping people at your local Penney's :)
2,0
Temp job
No chance of advancement or raise. Not enough staff on the floor. More than one person need to work in the Home department in order to help customers in a timely manner. They don't appreciate the associatesthatvthey have.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Low hrs. Not enough associates to cover the store.
Jcpenney
Always and very nice and friendly people and always customers 1st there! I love it there when I was there because I got hired in for seasonal help there
3,0
What I learned.
I learned to have great communication skills so that costumers feel welcomed. making costumers feel welcomed at your job is very important. Always keep a smile on your face!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés