Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier542 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
542 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 249 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
before most of the lod’s quit and it came into the new year (2018) it fell off. you don’t really have a set department that you’re in, you could be working in women’s and the next day you’re working in .com.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work for enjoy working with the company feels like one big family. The pay is not good but overall good company to work for . need to give more hours
good place
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hired for one position, but ended up in another position. Long work hours and could not leave until store was clean. Very low pay for the work. Holiday season and sale days were the worst.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical retail work, it was not enjoyable very repetitive. Just was part time work for me. Nothing too complex about the job, customers rude sometimes
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aside from the financial woes of JC Penney, they lack any real consistency with respect to policies and leadership. Supervisors routinely talk trash about other supervisors and associates to other associates. Management focuses so much on getting credit apps that you get called out if you don’t get what they deem to be an acceptable number. They will give hours to cashiers who are rude and lazy hours because they get a bunch of credit apps. There is one associate who will Literally follow customers through the store bugging them to open a credit card. That’s the only thing management cares about. The only thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, the breaks were okay but other than 5-6 hour shifts that were very boring. I didn't mind them at first but during a holiday season I was scheduled to work 12 hours and the break was only 30 mins. At the end of the day I refused to put myself through that again. My back was literally about to snap.
Pro érvek
fun people, cute clothes for big discounts
long hours, short breaks if not there for 6+ hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management really cares about the customers and the employees, corporate was inconsistent so rules constantly changed. needed to have better incentives for employees to secure credit card, $2 an application is really insulting, considering the amount of revenue that is generating for the company
great employee discounts
pay was very low
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work would be in the shoe department, or sometimes even in the kids department, I would organize the shoes on display or in the back where we would get our shipments, or if someone called out or needed help I would offer to fill their position
The people, diversity
Rarely any breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the people were nice, a lot of my co workers were kind of rude to me and customers. Also I didn’t enjoy being pushed to force people to get a credit card with us in order to get more hours.
Work experience
Not very encouraging
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn’t have much fun there, it was fun at first but the managers didn’t do anything but stand there when a customer gave me an anxiety attack. I did everything I could to help the customer with any problems she had but I had my manager take over because he told me to take a break.
Good environment
Terrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney is overall a very enjoyable place to be employed. It was often fast paced, which made for a more enjoyable work shift. The managers are very caring for their employees, and are very easy to work with.
Pro érvek
Multiple breaks, managers are willing to work with a schedule change, easy to get time off
Kontra érvek
lack of communication between management and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashing out customers at a fast pace. Asking them if they found everything they were looking for or if they had any questions about anything. When not on the register, I would recover on the floor.
25% discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you're a student it's good to work and make some money for your education but it can be stressful sometimes, especially during any holidays. overall nice place.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
All they want to do is save their money and not actually want to work with availabity and will do anything in their power to save money and not actually listen or take care of their associates, working for this company was one of the worst decisions I have ever made, If I knew how I would be treated during a global pandemic I would have never gave my time to this company, thank you for nothing,.
nothing
Kontra érvek
Cooperate america at it finest
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a current college student it was important that my employer offered flexible working hours for me. Jcpenney offered a fun and productive environment to work in.
Flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
always being told that your doing something wrong being over looked and judged, really wish there would have been more understanding. but there was some good times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best thing is the customers also loved working with the clothes always enjoyed letting customers know when we got new merchandise The problems I had was your hours may be cut at any time
Loving the customers
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
very friendly place to work for ,employees were enjoyable we work together on projects, if needed help with any problems the team was there to help. the management was good
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Love working at JCP! The people I work with are amazing. We care about one another and make the environment positive as much as possible.Helping people find a new wardrobe can be fun. You will get those unhappy customers. Most of the time they just want someone to talk or vent to.
Benefits, flexible
Kontra érvek
Wish it paid slightly more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend rude customers are common in this place and management will let them walk over you and hurt your speed or credit application score then berrate you on why it is so low
Flexible schedule
Customers, managment, culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for high schoolers or college kids looking to earn some cash, can be pushy about credit card applications and goals set around that, but ok
Pro érvek
Flexible, laid back, cool environment
Kontra érvek
Low pay, pushy about sales