JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

454 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 658 értékelés megtekintése
Decent workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2019, december 9.
check out people, clean section and any other assigned tasks. I learned how to open/close cash register. They did a through job of training and walking you through the steps before putting you by yourself.
My review
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2019, december 8.
It was a great seasonal job in high school. It was the only job I've ever quit though. The managers forced me out. They had terrible scheduling/communication skills.
Negative Review
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis TN Centennial Commons2019, december 7.
I would never work at jcpenney again. You aren’t appreciated and you have to work really hard for a very little amount of money. The day’s you want off you never get because HR does what she wants to do. And all the managers are messy and never like the new hires.
Customer 1st mentality
Cashier Supervisor/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 5.
JCPENNEY is great for the customer and you if you believe in customer is always right. But there needs to be more flexibility in work hours and job duties. There aren’t enough consequences when you are not performing to company standards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job. Great atmosphere with wonderful people.
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2019, december 3.
Great atmosphere with wonderful people. I think jcpenney is a great company to work for. I was ranked third in my store for credit apps and i would have liked to have made more per hour. I had to resign because of relocation and couldn't afford the drive.
Good Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Lake, MI2019, december 3.
I’ve been to a few different locations; overall very nice company to work for. Most hiring is done very well and teamwork is high on the list. This and the effort to keep the stores clean and stocked are a giant help in keeping the customers coming back to this friendly longtime retail store.
great place to work
Cashier and Customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danbury, CT2019, december 2.
great team, management, training. the management is willing to work with your schedule and are understanding. i enjoy working for the company. the work environment is very friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Great Falls, MT2019, december 1.
I was treated well and enjoyed working at my cashier position.
I had good management and coworkers and couldn’t ask for more. I also bought the best clothes at discounted prices because of my employee benefit.
I had fun every day I worked because the atmosphere was pleasant and upbeat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very nice place to work. Most people are very nice to work with.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shawnee, OK2019, november 20.
I like my manager. Anytime I need my schedule changed around due to having 3 children in school she will make it work so I can go to their school activities. I really enjoy working there part time. I just need a second job to work daytime hours preferably Monday through Friday from 8-5. Then go to JcPenney after I get done working that job.
N/a
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2019, november 15.
I learned cash handling really well. There really wasn’t a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part is seeing a customers smile. Working at JCPenney’s is a good starting job for teens.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work for
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2019, november 12.
Not the best place to work for, not willing to give hours to just anyone, a lot of favoritism. Managers aren’t good at what they do but expect a lot from associates.
3,0
Cashier's sell credit
Cashier, Customer Service, (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greece Ridge Mall Rochester, NY2019, november 10.
This is not a bad job for people who like to sell. Cashier's have to meet a quota for selling a customer on a credit card. Cashier's are hounded by management to meet that quota or your hours get cut. As a cashier you also need to be able to navigate online JCPenney.com and oder things for customer's to get picked up at the store or to their house. But, selling credit card's is a must!
Competitive
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesilla, NM2019, november 9.
Working in this company is good for beginners. For college students who seek additional income and experience. Good working environment. Good place to start your career.
Great
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2019, november 8.
Great place to work during the holidays. Many hours , Great associate, and management was also great. Didn’t have no issues working there. Most definitely recommend anyone to apply
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, november 2.
I love working here and I enjoy it. Everyone gets a long very well. The supervisors are very nice as well are the rest of the co workers. Although the pay rate is not all to great it is a nice job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upbeat and the coworkers are friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, október 21.
Working here was such a pleasure. I would recommend working at JCPenney to anyone who is looking for a job.
To this day I continue to find myself popping in there and seeing what deals they have. Needless to say: you all rock :)
Sales Associate
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, IN2019, október 21.
I enjoyed working at Penney's. It was a good experience for me. I loved the managers and the environment. There is always something to do and I love how busy it kept me.
A complete headache
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hatillo Municipio, PR2019, október 14.
Worked for six months at JCP Hatillo. After the first month, the shifts were scarce for specific people while the favorites always had a full timetable. HR tried to fire me twice and succeeded on the second try using a lame excuse the first time and the second due to "bad time management" on the sales floor.

Some of the other associates, managers and LOD's were incredibly helpful but some of them just treated you like a pile of horse dung.
Pro érvek
Occasional motivational activities
Kontra érvek
Horrible time schedules and nearly no shifts. Worked only a 4 hour shift every two to three weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible Place To Work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, október 14.
These people will overwork you and underpay you. All they care about is people signing up for credit cards. The employees receive $2 per credit card that they sign a customer up for meanwhile the managers are getting $10-20 per card
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible Management, and work place.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spencer, IA2019, október 6.
Management did not care that I was the sole caregiver for my children for a short time, so I had to call in while short staffed, so no one to cover, no matter how hard I tried to get it covered. Had to find a new job before getting fired. Had doctors notes, phone call page, message, ect to prove I tried to get my shift covered still received points. Horrible point system.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van