Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service/Sales Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 327 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with clients. Following up to assure they are completely satisfied with our products as well as answering any question. More one on one time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is the best place to work we all consider each other as a family The training is very good the communication and understanding of each employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun work environment. Customers were for the most part amazing. Managers were understanding and helped a lot with any issues I had. Store manager would set up luncheons for holidays and bought birthday cake at the end of the month for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
management could use a lesson in understanding and treat employees more like people and not sheep customers were quiet nice and understanding most days one benefit is holiday pay
scheduled breaks
Kontra érvek
management and coworkers most of the time were rude
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greeting customer,meeting the customer credit and buying needs.Importance of helping people with a good attitude, respectful MGR.friendly coworkers.most difficult part of retail is keeping it organized , very enjoyable helping customer meet their needs.
Pro érvek
Room for promotions and encourage Higher learning.
Some late nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was honestly the best retail job i've had. Great coworkers, great customers, and great benefits. If one department is too overwhelming, you can be asked to be switched to one to better suit your pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While I was employed there, management was very poor. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and we worked very hard and were paid very little.They expected alot from their employees and pushed very hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for quite a few years. It was a great place to work, but once the new ceo took over and changed everything, and then even after he resigned. It all went down hill.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is not great Management gossips just like regular employees and they have favorites. There is no opportunity to advance unless you are one of the favorites. Job is reall easy though Very boring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place. Nice place to work ,nice supervisor and managers love working in sales ,love helping people and customer service good experience
fun work place
fun work place
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my work experince at JCPenny my day to day duties were at the customer service desk and catalog area, I placed orders for customers as well as did refunds and took part in picking up and separating orders... I learned a great deal from management on how the day to day operations ran I was allowed at night to collect,count and verify all money received.... I enjoyed the staff I worked with I didnt feel any part of my job was hard the best part of my job was making my customers happy and providing them with the best customer service I could.....
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work part time and gain customer service in retail. Assisting with customers and maintaining a clean, organized and well stocked inventory, handling several different transactions on their registers is basically the foundations of what this job offers in experience. It was a great way to meet others and open opportunities to more jobs/locations.I would not like to rely on the company for a well paying job just as a regular associate.
Pro érvek
Great management team and co-workers
Kontra érvek
pay is pretty low for loyal associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless it's the holidays, a typical day is slow. However, you learn lots of patience. It can be like a family atmosphere so it's great to take advantage of that. Hard parts of the job are just dealing with the slowness or the unreasonable ICAP goals which entitle you to be a partner in ruining a customer's credit. However, that decision is always up to the customers. Co-workers constantly call out as well for various reasons. However, everyone who works here usually are respectful and like each other. Problems with co-workers are not prevalent.
Pro érvek
Interaction with people, allows you to network, improve your communication skills
Kontra érvek
The real culprit here is the corporation itself. Care about all your stores.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Energetic workdays full of job and the best part were be part of different cultures.
Pro érvek
Flexible time to work and a lot of opportunities to do OT
Munkahelyi kultúra
great co-workers with positive attitudes. I learned a lot about sales and shoes. the hardest part of the job was the stocking involved when the other team wasn't available. the best part of the job was pizza Fridays during the holidays and random pot lucks.
free lunches sometimes
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job. Fun place to work. Standing for long hours was hard. staff was nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management and employees are fun to be around allowing for a fun and productive workplace! I learned how to give great customer service along with working with others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Handling cash register, money handling including: cash, debit, credit card and gift certificates. Greeting Customers and directed to proper department area per inquiries. I learned to work with different type of cultures and races. I follow directions as given to me, I always try to be on task and beyond. My hardest part working in this job was staying late and working in special Holidays. I enjoy assisting people, I consider my self a people person and just helping them out makes me enjoy my job.
Pro érvek
Discounts, prices and interacting with people.
No insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping customers, cleaning out fitting rooms, folding clothes, but during the holidays expect alot of crazy shoppers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Managed daily sales averaging about $5,000• Retained customers by providing outstanding customer service• Trained newly hired employees• Handled about 50 phone calls per day
Munkahelyi kultúra
J C Penney is great work of starting in retail. Detail converse in sales, and light tasks. Management takes on most responsibly. Workers follow their instructions and duty task in you assigned department. Co-workers are generally easy to get along with and are dependable. The hardest part of my job is taking returns and the transitional changes in the company itself. Most enjoyable is work environment.