Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Representative21 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work included helping customers find exactly what they needed, guiding them through a credit application if they so wanted to apply, and quickly and efficiently checking them out. The best part of the job was the relationship I was able to build with the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to work. Fun people and everyone are happy. Giving you satisfaction of good communication and you would learn a lot of different duties that makes you fell confortable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is very fast paced simple job. time goes by there really fast. There always something to do. I learn a lot working here. how to input check so people so customers could pay there bills. Its all about the customer and there WORTH. Lots of sales, so always had to be in tuned with that. The customers was my favorite part.
Pro érvek
breaks where always on time. intensives party
no really
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to have that type of prodded store vibe you should definitely work here they are flexible, understandle, do a lot of work, but the job overall is chill
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time taking orders over the phone. Enjoyed customer interaction. The hardest part of the job was the requirement to sell magazines, flowers or drug company contracts that were not related to the merchandise being sold in the catalog.
Pro érvek
Interaction with a variety of customers from all US regions.
Kontra érvek
Time measurements of calls impeded good customer service
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lsst week of my training the company informed us that they have bed bugs by having a safety meeting. Co workers were finding bugs EVERYDAY. Terminex comes to the company to treat but they do not treat the chairs everyone sits in. You can not bring in any alcohol to spray your area. So you have to sit there paranoid hoping and praying a bed bug doesn't get on you, you take it home and it lays eggs now your house is infested, then you have to throw out all your things. Its not worth it i quit for that very reason. They clearly dont care about their employees.
Other than that its a great job, room for advancement because the turn over rate is really high
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Bed bugs
Munkahelyi kultúra
As like all other department stores JCP is a great company to work for. Over the years I have worked in a plethora of different departments around the store. I was never too stressed out of placed in a situation that was questionable by management.
Relaxed work place
No work hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
All u hear is customers complaining about prices and shipping because they never receives their orders on time. They need to raise their pay. They pay MA 13.50 a d they sit on the phone all day on hold and .Com gets paid 11 but we deal with all anger customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
jcpenny call center was a very cool place to work at. They are very laid back. You are able to take your time with customer. But you do the same thing over and over.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No room for growth. No flexibility, very strict work environment. Family emergencies, doctors appts, etc means nothing within this call center. Usually the supervisors get all the daytime shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is an awesome place to work, however because it is only seasonal work my hourly rate and schedule is not that great. The managers are awesome and I work with a group of people that work excellent as a team. Sometimes the customers can be challenging but there is always a manager available to assist you immediately and give you direction should you be faced with the same issue in the future. The most enjoyable part of the job is I get along with all of my co-workers and everyone is there to assist and work together as a team.
Awesome Teamwork
Kontra érvek
The job is only seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a great company to work for. Ive found the company is great for team work. The benefits offered are great as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to take customers' orders, navigate computer system.
Appreciated the efforts of each team member to help me learn and put into effect the training provided.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It might be one of the most simple jobs you can have. The pay range is very low. Like 9.80 a hr low. But you do just track orders and help place catalog orders. They have a real strict attendance policy, dont get in a five car pile up because you will get dinged for it. Whether you die or not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved this job, so sad it was seasonal. The job was very easy and they focus alot on the customer when taking calls. The hardest part of the job was getting the lil' old ladies off the phone so you dont mes you average handle time up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed meeting different people and helping make selection of jewelry for their loved ones or for themselves. Got along with all of my co-workers. The hardest part was working the holidays.
Kontra érvek
no sitting for long periods
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love people. It was nice to have diversity. The customers were my favorite part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a very peaceful day.
I've learn how to use my skills and better myself.

Working with your co-workers makes a dream come true beacuse TEAM WORK WWILL MAKE A DREAM WORK.

The hardest part of my job is dealing with rude customers but, i get threw it cause i know how to stay humble.

I enjoy working because its alot I've learn and building more skills
free lunch
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be contacting customers via telephone to let them know that their orders has arrived. Also faxes and letters were sent out every morning to customers.
Pro érvek
the hours were flexible and the job wasnt that demanding.
Kontra érvek
the breaks were short at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very rewarding, helping customers resolve their issues in a professional manor. The worst part of my job was when we found out our office was closing, after 21 years of employment. I enjoyed working in a friendly team work office.
Pro érvek
working in a an awesome call center, we all felt like family.
when our office closed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work. Good mgrs.easy job,fun people,.clean enviroment
Pro érvek
easy job, fun customers, good mgrs
Kontra érvek
short hours, no benefits, computer issues
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés