Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Care Specialist állásra itt: Milwaukee, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Care Specialist6 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Milwaukee, WI6 értékelés
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 787 értékelés megtekintése
Fun Place to Work
I enjoy the opportunity of interacting with most of the customers. My teammates are great to work with. We help each other with situations that might come up. I love the contest that we have, its something to keep you pushing harder at what you do. Its something to learn everyday. Learning different ways of how to calm a customer down, how to get them to purchase more products and keep their savings where they can see it. Happy customers are great to have.
Lunches, Contest, Friendly attmosphere, etc
Short Lunches
3,0
Great Company
Great workplace culture, enjoy meeting new co -workers as we problem solve and help customer . We all enjoy helping one another together we are team.
Company shows appreication
short breaks
2,0
Nothing really to say
Not sure why this is required but we where too many hats there, I mean it;s a cool laid back job very easy but the management and the pay sucks, with no experience required they hired a lot of people who have not had the experience of dealing with customers that are very angry all the time.
Easy laid back
no commission
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well diverse, management approachable.
The start of my day, I greet my coworkers, management to advise them I am in my office. Read my emails and check my voice mail. Check my schedule for any training or meetings.
For the most part my colleagues and management is approachable. The work environment is pretty good; everyone tries to stay focused and busy.
Good benefits
No free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place with fun activities that makes you want to work for the company
Being a CSR for JCPenney has it's challenges; but the challenges are what makes the job that much more exciting. You may take a hundred calls within an 8 hour work day; with 50% of those calls coming from customers who may be upset that they haven't received their merchandise in a timely fashion, some may have even received their merchandise damaged; and its our job/my job to assure them that JCPenney will do all that needs to be done to rectify those unpleasant issues. What I like most about my position at JCPenney is my co-workers. Actually we're more like a family than co-workers. We work together as a team to resolve all customer concerns.
Pro érvek
Management doesn't micro-manage, they create a fun environment to work in
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fast paced
Customers would call looking for help in tracking or placing orders. Eventually i moved up to the corporate team and dealt with all issue involving JCP
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés