Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Care Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Care Specialist32 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 798 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt unjustly mistreated at the end
Government kickbacks for various reasonsThis is a great place to work if you can handle intrusion into your personal affairs. I absolutely loved this job, but was very sickly during the time there and for the next four months. The management is exceptional excluding Human Resources. The business model and security level for personal info is phenomenal if you are the type who don’t mi

They did thorough training and assisted people to succeed. In the finale, the way clife being patrolled by a corporation with close ties and kick backs
5,0
Fun working there
I have been there 7 years and it is stress free and good schedules and great advancement opportunities. Management does their best to communicate change
Stress free
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Time keeping was horrible
I was fired because of a system issue in attendance and knowing that they tried to deny me unemployment and I was only made aware when I filed for it. They're not good with looking out for the benefit of employees and flexibility options that are flexible to unforeseen events and hopefully that’s progressed since I’ve been there
Location closed down
It was a good place too work. Overtime was offered. Location closed down and we were layed off. Furniture call center closed down july 2018. The end.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very welcoming enviroment, fast paced work. Plently of opportunites to advance in the company.
My department was Omni ( online and in-store returns), a typical day was a balance of slow to busy. I was given opportunities to go to different departments within the store to advance my knowledge of the company and the systems used for the store. The management did very well with assisting the employees with costumers, and helping you with any problems you might have with the job. The most difficult part of the job was the putting away of the clothes, considering how large the store was you typical worked by yourself while being on duty in your current department. But the best part of the job was the friendliness of my fellow co-workers, most of them were willing to help me with any questions or task that i needed assistance with.
Free Lunches, Disscount on certain items
Kontra érvek
short breaks, poor dress code considering the work load
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Health insurance from day one, BUT- Too Many Extremely Rude customers
Dealing with the general public in a sales position now days, is a craps shoot. So many RUDE, Obnoxious people! Company more concerned on making a sale from those people that they’re blinded on the Verbal MISTREATMENT their employees receive and is expected to endure. There are weekly monitored (& critiqued calls).... You are expected to be Top Notch- Absolute PERFECT- in Every call!
Do not work here.
At first it all seemed great. Then the veil dropped and it was a nightmare. Racist managers, constantly changing schedules. It's sinking, faster than an anvil dropped into the ocean.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Everything else
Good high school job
Jcp was a good job while I was in high school. I worked with a lot of class mates and I gave me enough money to do whatever I wanted to do while I was in school.
Normal work place
At JC PENNNY a typical day would start great for me. I was a social butterfly greeting mostly everyone in the morning. I learned how to value my customers and team members. To give my honest opinion and take others opinions on how to do my job better. The hardest part of my job was telling a customers an item they really wanted was no longer available. The most enjoyable part of my job is when he impossible is made possible.
contacts with my co-workers
lunch to short
Fun Place to Work
I enjoy the opportunity of interacting with most of the customers. My teammates are great to work with. We help each other with situations that might come up. I love the contest that we have, its something to keep you pushing harder at what you do. Its something to learn everyday. Learning different ways of how to calm a customer down, how to get them to purchase more products and keep their savings where they can see it. Happy customers are great to have.
Lunches, Contest, Friendly attmosphere, etc
Short Lunches
Great Company
Great workplace culture, enjoy meeting new co -workers as we problem solve and help customer . We all enjoy helping one another together we are team.
Company shows appreication
short breaks
Ok place
Great place to work very flexible. great management. tons of growth. has at home work. tons of different departments, prizes, games, and co workers that care
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management I horrid. They do not care about their employees for a second here. I have never experienced so much unprofessionalism at one place in such a short amount of time. defiantly needs some improvement.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but gets a little crazy
JC Penney is a great place to work. team coaches are great, atmosphere is relaxed, constant learning to help our customers, a typical day is helping our customers with their online orders, track orders via ups to see where they are, replace orders that were cancelled,
Pro érvek
great placed to work, relaxed atmoshere, opportunities to work at home
Kontra érvek
break and lunches too short, long wait time for a Champ 2 (senior associate)
not very managable
Hardest part of day trying to achieve sales when we are not busy. Coaches and managers will write you up if you do not produce for them, evening if you are trying.
company discount
Kontra érvek
healthcare, management are not honest
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot of misinformation passed down from the top and stressful.
They are so behind in the call center world with how information is passed down, equipment, systems, and management style. Working for them is like stepping backwards into 1900s. They are not helpful with scheduling and family issues.
None so far
Kontra érvek
Have to walk a country mile just to get to the call center.
2,0
Nothing really to say
Not sure why this is required but we where too many hats there, I mean it;s a cool laid back job very easy but the management and the pay sucks, with no experience required they hired a lot of people who have not had the experience of dealing with customers that are very angry all the time.
Easy laid back
no commission
Excellent
I enjoyed working with jcpenney distribution center. It was growing steps for me to grow with the company as call center. I enjoyed to assist customer with their claims from buying the product to deliver their products. It was a challenge and learning process to call different vendors checking on customers orders, cancelling orders, refund processes due to order or refusal cancellation.
FREE LUNCHES
HEALTH CARE, LONG LUNCHES
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well diverse, management approachable.
The start of my day, I greet my coworkers, management to advise them I am in my office. Read my emails and check my voice mail. Check my schedule for any training or meetings.
For the most part my colleagues and management is approachable. The work environment is pretty good; everyone tries to stay focused and busy.
Good benefits
No free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place with fun activities that makes you want to work for the company
Being a CSR for JCPenney has it's challenges; but the challenges are what makes the job that much more exciting. You may take a hundred calls within an 8 hour work day; with 50% of those calls coming from customers who may be upset that they haven't received their merchandise in a timely fashion, some may have even received their merchandise damaged; and its our job/my job to assure them that JCPenney will do all that needs to be done to rectify those unpleasant issues. What I like most about my position at JCPenney is my co-workers. Actually we're more like a family than co-workers. We work together as a team to resolve all customer concerns.
Pro érvek
Management doesn't micro-manage, they create a fun environment to work in
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Great work Place
they always have something fun for employee to do and growth with the company is amazing.
they also have great benefit for full time and part time employee
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés