Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Assistant37 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 039 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day is changing and we are all energetic and ready to win. Everyone wants to see people succeed and grow within the company.

We all must have a growth mindset in order for us to succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job experience was great for my third job. Good people in the work force , a friendly environment. Great staff , but the coordination was fairly undone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The leadership team is not honest.
Work/Life/ Balance was great.

Sensitivity of employees information is poor.

Flexible schedule

Point system rigid.
flexible schedule
no leadership support
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
they were pretty cool however they were not good at giving hours and they only call when they needed you to work they were inconsistent with the hours
laid back some days
the management team
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JCP for myself was opening the truck, getting merchandise out to the floors before customers enter the store, handling heavy and large boxes, engaging with customers helping them with any needs.
Friendly Staff
Overworking staff
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I stared off on the truck unloading and loading. They saw i had great customer service, so they moved me to the floor. I was in the home department. I still use some skills i learned there today.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job was alright but management sucked. The ladies were mean and were constantly rude to me. Besides that it wasnt so bad, i guess. their is also no commission.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at JCPenny was calming , I never have trouble going into work and starting off my day . There were always wonderful customers .
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Help customers with their shopping, assisting with getting additional clothing to try on and running registers.

I learned that I have no desire to work on commission and not having a consistent amount on my paycheck.

The workplace was very stressful with employees compete with each other for customers and sales. Someone was always upset.

The hardest part of the job was just to get along with everyone. I did not enjoy anything about the job. I requested a transfer to another store and department.
No manual work.
Commission sales.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked on unloading the company truck and placing merchandise on sales floor managers always moved stuff around before you were done. Not enough hours to complete tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a wonderful atmosphere with wonderful managers that assist you when needed. I work with great co-workers we are great with helping each other when needed. The hardest part of the job is making sure things are neat and clean. The most enjoyable is that you get to interact with the public and meet there needs. I have learned so much especially using a cash register.
great managers and co-workers
Kontra érvek
not many work hours each day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I help out customer to find out they are looking for. Helping out the manager to do plan set. Answering telephone. Helping out the Customer to Open a Jcpenney Card.
Helping out Customer and Helping out the Manager
Sometime No Lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company for anyone in need of a job with flexible hours. I really enjoy working here and recommend this company. They really love their team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I shopped for customers online via phone. Responded to any concerns customers may have had via e-mail as well. My co-workers were a lot of fun and always in the spirit to help customers, as well as each other! I love getting difficult customers that either spoke a different language or were visually impaired and I was still able to assist them thoroughly.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Starting Something new was god for me. But I never got in the swing of things. Management was off. Training was poor for lack of a better word.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was given my 4.5 hours to work 3 to 4 times a week, I would come in and clock in, then go down stairs to the Jewelry Department and get my keys from the lock door sign my key out, then go and work behind 3 very large glass cases areas, where all the Diamonds, gold, silver, cubic zirconia rings, watches, were and help customers with their needs and wants. I learned a new transaction daily, my co-workers were friendly and enjoyable to work with. The hardest part of the job was to keep the costume jewelry department, that was to the side of the main jewelry cases neat, they were a very big mess at the end of every shift. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the customers, and finding what they wanted by purchase, that made me feel good inside, cause they were happy with me. The customer left the store happy and content with their purchase.
Pro érvek
Nice place to work, we were given on a paycheck a 1% commission on our total sales every 2 weeks
Kontra érvek
NO benefits, unless you were a full time employee, and that was after 1 year of employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
good paying job , great customer service , great team work, discounts and coupons, managers all were nice and respectable
Munkahelyi kultúra
I appreciated my customers and fellow coworkers but from time to time the management at this location was more so looking for friends to work in their locations, It also became like it was more like high school then a normal work environment.
Pro érvek
Customers and certain older coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working there. the people and atmosphere were great. they a friendly outgoing team. the managing staff is great
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not wish to leave any info. Poor management and poor working conditions. Had to force people to buy furniture.To many problems and management was rude to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working for Jcpenny , all the coworkers felt like my best friends. I actually enjoyed coming into work everyday , and working with clothing and people. Management were friendly and professional. and I loved the random coworker events we would have , there was really no hard part in working for them.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés