JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Assistant

37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 658 értékelés megtekintése
Job over view
Assisting customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elmhurst, NY2019, július 24.
The job experience was great for my third job. Good people in the work force , a friendly environment. Great staff , but the coordination was fairly undone.
ok place to work
Customer Relations Senior Detail Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, március 14.
The leadership team is not honest.
Work/Life/ Balance was great.
Sensitivity of employees information is poor.
Flexible schedule
Point system rigid.
flexible schedule
no leadership support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
the management team
Assist customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2018, június 30.
they were pretty cool however they were not good at giving hours and they only call when they needed you to work they were inconsistent with the hours
laid back some days
the management team
Friendly Staff, Heavy work, Keeps you busy
Assist customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, PA2018, április 18.
A typical day at JCP for myself was opening the truck, getting merchandise out to the floors before customers enter the store, handling heavy and large boxes, engaging with customers helping them with any needs.
Friendly Staff
Overworking staff
Great workplace
Assisting customer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2018, február 21.
I stared off on the truck unloading and loading. They saw i had great customer service, so they moved me to the floor. I was in the home department. I still use some skills i learned there today.
Busy workplace
Assist customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, február 13.
the job was alright but management sucked. The ladies were mean and were constantly rude to me. Besides that it wasnt so bad, i guess. their is also no commission.
relaxing enjoyable
Assist customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2017, október 8.
A typical day working at JCPenny was calming , I never have trouble going into work and starting off my day . There were always wonderful customers .
2,0
Commission sales.
Assist customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, július 13.
Help customers with their shopping, assisting with getting additional clothing to try on and running registers.

I learned that I have no desire to work on commission and not having a consistent amount on my paycheck.

The workplace was very stressful with employees compete with each other for customers and sales. Someone was always upset.

The hardest part of the job was just to get along with everyone. I did not enjoy anything about the job. I requested a transfer to another store and department.
No manual work.
Commission sales.
1,0
Not good
Greeting and assisting customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2017, április 25.
I worked on unloading the company truck and placing merchandise on sales floor managers always moved stuff around before you were done. Not enough hours to complete tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and productive work atmosphere
Assisting and advising customers (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scottsboro, AL2017, február 28.
Jcpenney is a wonderful atmosphere with wonderful managers that assist you when needed. I work with great co-workers we are great with helping each other when needed. The hardest part of the job is making sure things are neat and clean. The most enjoyable is that you get to interact with the public and meet there needs. I have learned so much especially using a cash register.
great managers and co-workers
Kontra érvek
not many work hours each day
Sale Person
Greeting and Assisting Customer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyattsville, MD2017, február 23.
I help out customer to find out they are looking for. Helping out the manager to do plan set. Answering telephone. Helping out the Customer to Open a Jcpenney Card.
Helping out Customer and Helping out the Manager
Sometime No Lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Flexiable
Greeting customers, assisting guests (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2017, február 11.
Great company for anyone in need of a job with flexible hours. I really enjoy working here and recommend this company. They really love their team members.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Retail
Assisting customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2016, december 14.
I shopped for customers online via phone. Responded to any concerns customers may have had via e-mail as well. My co-workers were a lot of fun and always in the spirit to help customers, as well as each other! I love getting difficult customers that either spoke a different language or were visually impaired and I was still able to assist them thoroughly.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
short staffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
It Was exciting
Assisting customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2016, június 15.
Starting Something new was god for me. But I never got in the swing of things. Management was off. Training was poor for lack of a better word.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Productive place to work, employees were happy.
Primary Duties - Assist Customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2016, március 10.
I was given my 4.5 hours to work 3 to 4 times a week, I would come in and clock in, then go down stairs to the Jewelry Department and get my keys from the lock door sign my key out, then go and work behind 3 very large glass cases areas, where all the Diamonds, gold, silver, cubic zirconia rings, watches, were and help customers with their needs and wants. I learned a new transaction daily, my co-workers were friendly and enjoyable to work with. The hardest part of the job was to keep the costume jewelry department, that was to the side of the main jewelry cases neat, they were a very big mess at the end of every shift. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the customers, and finding what they wanted by purchase, that made me feel good inside, cause they were happy with me. The customer left the store happy and content with their purchase.
Pro érvek
Nice place to work, we were given on a paycheck a 1% commission on our total sales every 2 weeks
Kontra érvek
NO benefits, unless you were a full time employee, and that was after 1 year of employment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 5Jelentés
cashier sales
Assist customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  hayward, Ca2015, augusztus 6.
good paying job , great customer service , great team work, discounts and coupons, managers all were nice and respectable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Seasonal
Assist customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2015, június 18.
I appreciated my customers and fellow coworkers but from time to time the management at this location was more so looking for friends to work in their locations, It also became like it was more like high school then a normal work environment.
Pro érvek
Customers and certain older coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great employees
Discription-greeting customers, assisting guests (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missoula, MT2015, március 22.
i loved working there. the people and atmosphere were great. they a friendly outgoing team. the managing staff is great
1,0
Customer Sales Furniture Associate
Assisting customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Wales, PA2015, március 20.
I do not wish to leave any info. Poor management and poor working conditions. Had to force people to buy furniture.To many problems and management was rude to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Customer and clothing oriented
Assist customer and process sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tukwila, WA2015, február 16.
I absolutely loved working for Jcpenny , all the coworkers felt like my best friends. I actually enjoyed coming into work everyday , and working with clothing and people. Management were friendly and professional. and I loved the random coworker events we would have , there was really no hard part in working for them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van