Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cosmetologist

167 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 604 értékelés megtekintése
A fun work place.
I enjoy going to work and making my clients beautiful. Helping them to leave the salon full of confidence and loving their new look. I also, like the flexible hours.
Management is poor
I think the job might been ok but our salon manager was very sucky
A micro manger

She stayed in her office and did not do hair at all

She did not motivate me at all
Fun work place
JCPenney has classes you can take for you to learn more and further your education. You can get health and dental insurance . The pay is ok but could be better.
Great at solving problems
They try their best to make the customers leave satisfied. They also try to accommodate the employees. They are very clean. The employees are very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible company to work for
Management is horrible. And if you have an issue don’t call corprate because they are useless as well. They will work you like a slave and if you don’t open enough credit apps or make the company enough money they will it your hours.
Good co workers
Kontra érvek
Don’t trust management, long hours, work holidays
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
No appreciation after 6 years
I dont recommend jcpenney. Management is sour. You are just a number to them and it doesnt matter how much money you bring it, you are still only a number and expected to do more. Its no wonder jcpenney has such a bad name

and the turn over is horrible. They
Salon Receptionist
A good place to work overall with friendly, helpful staff. I really enjoyed my time working here, met a lot of diverse people and got to practice my skills and got educated in the salon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been with JCP company for long time
JCP salon company has seen many changes . I have worked there about 19 years. Enjoy the stylists. Very flexible for me. I am very part time at the moment. I have worked full time part time and they have worked with me. Flexibility is very important to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As with any salon, you clean do chores , receptionist manager
Great company, not so good management The manager is required to work on the floor, instead of hiding in the office, certain duties that the manager should do is done by employees , instead she stands up front ,arms folded watching you , staring at you , just hoping you will move faster , Always a mix of stylist, some great, some not so much...
Fun workplace
In General A Wonderful Company To Work For Very Flexible And Customer based friendly atmosphere. Open door policy which makes it better to have a one in one with your manager and staff.
Beautiful Salon
The salon is really nice and has a great atomosphere. I like that they have shampoo bowls that you can stand behind and wash hair. The manager is really easy to talk with and is down to earth.
Not the best Job, but It was something I enjoyed
Working At Jcp was something I started out loving. Once I got my foot in the door, things weren’t as laid back. My manager didn’t like me at all. There were days that she would only have me on schedule to work for 3 hours. That wasn’t even enough gas for me to come. I definitely felt bullied.
Pro érvek
The only Pro was My Friends/Coworkers, the environment of being in the mall and doing hair
The Management. The hours. The Disrespect
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best or worst place to work
If you’re anything like me, you can get managers to work with you and give you a different schedule. Most people don’t get that luxury though. Pay isn’t the greatest but it’s something.
Slow country salon
Here in Concord the job is slow paced because of the type of clients and stylist that work at this location. Affordable prices and people still want a discount so no real money for the stylist to make.
Salon
I worked in the salon. I went to a beauty school and had to go threw multiple test to even get my cosmetology license. That cost a lot of money. They only payed me $8 an hour. And was barley getting 35 hours a week. The people and management are amazing people that I still love. But I couldn’t take the low pay and stupid customers (customers you’ll get anywhere though).
Benefits and coworkers
Pay and scheduling
Prefer better salary
I am a cosmetologist and I think we should be paid more than the associates that are working on the floor. We had to go to school in order to be a licensed cosmetologist we should be paid more
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always had fun working at JCPenney.
I enjoyed my time as an employee with JCPenney almost 10 years. The staff were like sister's n brother's. Benefits were a great feature. The opportunity to open a life insurance policy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
This was the best job as a single (before kids and a fiancé) freshly out of cosmetology school woman. I had a lot of freedom working here as our manager was never there! If we messed up on a clients hair we had to figure it out ourselves somehow or call her. It was super unorganized and a messy experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
New and fun styles everyday and great place to learn.
It was always something new. I loved all the training and new ideas from staff and management. Very fast place work and fun people to work with that because like family.
Ok company
I enjoy the coupons, discounts, Associates discounts, benefits such as insurance, 401k also have good management at JCPenney in Menomonee Falls........................................
Discounts, benefits, etc
Kontra érvek
Hr wage is not enough to survive need 2 incomes, or commission gotta be on it.
22 years
22 years I worked there and in the last 5 things got really bad. We couldn't keep salon managers, the store manager was horrible, and the company kept taking benefits away and changing what they wanted from us. Our salon was in such bad shape that it was embarrassing. And there is no room to move up because they will not promote from within./
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés