Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cosmetologist

Munkakör megnevezése
Cosmetologist171 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
171 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good and positive place, especially with a manager who is a leader, encouraging to achieve our best and the productive levels met to meet our goals and make money and always greet our clients with a smile.
Pro érvek
Positive, team building, leadership from salon manager
Kontra érvek
the tier and productivity levels were not fair
Munkahelyi kultúra
Crowded work environment. Sharing station with other stylist. Clogged sinks. No supplies for waxing an nail services. Underpaid $8 hr. Stylist fight over customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the people I worked with unfortunately the company was not doing great before COVID-19 and there was not much of the company left when we returned to work. Several managers left including my own therefore there was no structure or any organization in the work place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good company to work for especially for beginners and it's very well rounded and has good benefits however the salon that I worked at had employees that acted like high schoolers. They gossiped alot and had a survival of the fittest mentally.Personally it wasn't doing good for my mental health. I couldn't take it any more and left. I hope they improve in the future
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think the job might been ok but our salon manager was very sucky
A micro manger

She stayed in her office and did not do hair at all

She did not motivate me at all
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has classes you can take for you to learn more and further your education. You can get health and dental insurance . The pay is ok but could be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy going to work and making my clients beautiful. Helping them to leave the salon full of confidence and loving their new look. I also, like the flexible hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They try their best to make the customers leave satisfied. They also try to accommodate the employees. They are very clean. The employees are very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is horrible. And if you have an issue don’t call corprate because they are useless as well. They will work you like a slave and if you don’t open enough credit apps or make the company enough money they will it your hours.
Good co workers
Kontra érvek
Don’t trust management, long hours, work holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dont recommend jcpenney. Management is sour. You are just a number to them and it doesnt matter how much money you bring it, you are still only a number and expected to do more. Its no wonder jcpenney has such a bad name

and the turn over is horrible. They
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work overall with friendly, helpful staff. I really enjoyed my time working here, met a lot of diverse people and got to practice my skills and got educated in the salon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP salon company has seen many changes . I have worked there about 19 years. Enjoy the stylists. Very flexible for me. I am very part time at the moment. I have worked full time part time and they have worked with me. Flexibility is very important to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, not so good management The manager is required to work on the floor, instead of hiding in the office, certain duties that the manager should do is done by employees , instead she stands up front ,arms folded watching you , staring at you , just hoping you will move faster , Always a mix of stylist, some great, some not so much...
Munkahelyi kultúra
In General A Wonderful Company To Work For Very Flexible And Customer based friendly atmosphere. Open door policy which makes it better to have a one in one with your manager and staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The salon is really nice and has a great atomosphere. I like that they have shampoo bowls that you can stand behind and wash hair. The manager is really easy to talk with and is down to earth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working At Jcp was something I started out loving. Once I got my foot in the door, things weren’t as laid back. My manager didn’t like me at all. There were days that she would only have me on schedule to work for 3 hours. That wasn’t even enough gas for me to come. I definitely felt bullied.
Pro érvek
The only Pro was My Friends/Coworkers, the environment of being in the mall and doing hair
The Management. The hours. The Disrespect
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re anything like me, you can get managers to work with you and give you a different schedule. Most people don’t get that luxury though. Pay isn’t the greatest but it’s something.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Here in Concord the job is slow paced because of the type of clients and stylist that work at this location. Affordable prices and people still want a discount so no real money for the stylist to make.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the salon. I went to a beauty school and had to go threw multiple test to even get my cosmetology license. That cost a lot of money. They only payed me $8 an hour. And was barley getting 35 hours a week. The people and management are amazing people that I still love. But I couldn’t take the low pay and stupid customers (customers you’ll get anywhere though).
Benefits and coworkers
Pay and scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a cosmetologist and I think we should be paid more than the associates that are working on the floor. We had to go to school in order to be a licensed cosmetologist we should be paid more
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time as an employee with JCPenney almost 10 years. The staff were like sister's n brother's. Benefits were a great feature. The opportunity to open a life insurance policy.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés