Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cosmetologist

Munkakör megnevezése
Cosmetologist177 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
177 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been working at JCPenney for a few months now and have to say that most of the people who usually have clients are those with clientele. If we don’t have a client there’s no way to really be productive unless we cover the front desk if the receptionist isn’t there or working on a doll head. As they don’t seem to enforce a rule about phones, we mostly spend time on our phones when we don’t have a client. The coworkers who have been there for a while are very nice and helpful, but I think we could have a way to be more productive when we don’t have clients.
Helpful stylists, nice manager
Not busy enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place was just very nice and friendly. Professional staff and very clean. Steady with clients and retail. I liked the color line we used and products, plus everyone was willing to help one another here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there a total of 10 years. It was a pretty good company. My first salon was really great! I had an awesome manager who treated us as adults and allowed us to doour jobs. The next salon we were overly micro-managed and our direct supervisor didn'tconnect withmost customers. It was not a good feeling,
Nice environment
Micromanagement from salon manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the girls had their own minds of how they expected things, but they were very family friendly! Willing to work with your family needs, steady schedule, always trying to work what’s best for you as well as them
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s awful! I’m looking for a new career! Can’t wait to work somewhere else. Pay is low and managers lack people skills! No one’s considerate of others lives especially during COVID-19.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expectations were outrageous. Had somebody running the salon that knew nothing about running a salon making outrageous expectations the way everything was ran with completely uncalled for
Munkahelyi kultúra
Crowded work environment. Sharing station with other stylist. Clogged sinks. No supplies for waxing an nail services. Underpaid $8 hr. Stylist fight over customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the people I worked with unfortunately the company was not doing great before COVID-19 and there was not much of the company left when we returned to work. Several managers left including my own therefore there was no structure or any organization in the work place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good and positive place, especially with a manager who is a leader, encouraging to achieve our best and the productive levels met to meet our goals and make money and always greet our clients with a smile.
Pro érvek
Positive, team building, leadership from salon manager
Kontra érvek
the tier and productivity levels were not fair
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good company to work for especially for beginners and it's very well rounded and has good benefits however the salon that I worked at had employees that acted like high schoolers. They gossiped alot and had a survival of the fittest mentally.Personally it wasn't doing good for my mental health. I couldn't take it any more and left. I hope they improve in the future
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think the job might been ok but our salon manager was very sucky
A micro manger

She stayed in her office and did not do hair at all

She did not motivate me at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has classes you can take for you to learn more and further your education. You can get health and dental insurance . The pay is ok but could be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy going to work and making my clients beautiful. Helping them to leave the salon full of confidence and loving their new look. I also, like the flexible hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They try their best to make the customers leave satisfied. They also try to accommodate the employees. They are very clean. The employees are very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is horrible. And if you have an issue don’t call corprate because they are useless as well. They will work you like a slave and if you don’t open enough credit apps or make the company enough money they will it your hours.
Good co workers
Kontra érvek
Don’t trust management, long hours, work holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dont recommend jcpenney. Management is sour. You are just a number to them and it doesnt matter how much money you bring it, you are still only a number and expected to do more. Its no wonder jcpenney has such a bad name

and the turn over is horrible. They
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work overall with friendly, helpful staff. I really enjoyed my time working here, met a lot of diverse people and got to practice my skills and got educated in the salon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP salon company has seen many changes . I have worked there about 19 years. Enjoy the stylists. Very flexible for me. I am very part time at the moment. I have worked full time part time and they have worked with me. Flexibility is very important to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, not so good management The manager is required to work on the floor, instead of hiding in the office, certain duties that the manager should do is done by employees , instead she stands up front ,arms folded watching you , staring at you , just hoping you will move faster , Always a mix of stylist, some great, some not so much...
Munkahelyi kultúra
In General A Wonderful Company To Work For Very Flexible And Customer based friendly atmosphere. Open door policy which makes it better to have a one in one with your manager and staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The salon is really nice and has a great atomosphere. I like that they have shampoo bowls that you can stand behind and wash hair. The manager is really easy to talk with and is down to earth.