Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Commissioner

Munkakör megnevezése
Commissioner32 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
great store to work for
not stressful as job requirments are simple
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcpenny for the commission sales associate position was wonderful I loved my experience working there I got to go to outside meetings about furniture and mattresses to get more info on the products.. they work with your schedule and pay good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great company to be apart of for so many years. I enjoy my position at work, bringing returning customers satisfaction as well as achieving the company's goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working at JC Penney with a great team in the shoe department. Loved helping the customers with finding the best fit and brand of shoes. Find that unlike other retail stores JC Penney trains all they eployees to be the best associates when helping customers.
Great store to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to manage myself and successfully achieve department sales goals without assistance for almost 2 years. I was highly depended upon in my specialized department as there were no supervisors willing to learn my department in order to assist with custom orders for window department customers. It took the company a year to replace my much needed department computer printer. Initially when I started in the department, there was a mixture of five full-time and part-time associates. Before I ended my service with JCPenney, I worked with and trained another associate.
Three associates (2 full-time and 1 part-time associates) I believe, should work exclusively in that department to ensure great customer service. Customer service at JcPenney is becoming nonexistent, as with most workforce environments.
Pro érvek
Associate discount, friendly environment, medical benefits, 401K matching, and location.
Kontra érvek
Holiday and weekends work schedule, medical coverage, length of HR new hire training, and thinning of customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros: Relaxing work environment with very informative training on products sold within the store, i.e. Window Coverings, Mattresses, etc.

Cons: Commission rate seems to decrease every year. Starting commission was originally 5%, then 4.5% and now 3.5%.
I work in the Home Specialty Department, Selling
Appliance's I am always looking for a customer to great and see

how I can better assist with a home purchase, like a washer/dryer

mattress or custome window coverings
Pro érvek
The break room has drinks and popcorn for employees
we do not have 1 hour lunch only half hour lunch
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the shoe department. I had base pay plus earned a commission based on sales. This was a difficult task due to the shoes being high priced and out of style. We really didn't get any action in this department and when I tried to help in other departments I was told not too. It is a good job for student or first job.
Laid Back, Mall location
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
At this time JCPenney St. Cloud is a toxic work environment. I know of no one that is happy or content with their job. Turn over is at a all time high.
Some autonomy
Kontra érvek
Un clear direction, reactionary management
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has a dynamic and active work flow.

Over the years that I have worked with the company I have been able to learn multiple valuable skills that range from filling my time productively to working with others in both a leader and listener role.

I have been able to learn, to grow and advance, and build on personal relations.
flexible scheduling
turnover rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney recently just cut close to 300 jobs. They don't provide that many hours to part time employees. They only care about I caps, and not about their employees. Management is slack with this company.
Pro érvek
food during holiday season, double pay on holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall JCPenney is a good company, but the location I work at has very poor leadership. I believe that, at the right location, a person may be able to flourish.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a fun and fast pace work environment. Enjoyed the holiday rush and ability to work overtime. The department manager understood her associates and made coming to work enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time with the company while I was in high school. I learned a lot about retail during my employment which included various departments and clothing lines.
Flexible schedule
On your feet all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penneys is a great place to work. JC Penney cares about their employees and does a great job of showing it. There is plenty of room for advancement if you are willing to put in the work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A huge retail company, working in the mens wear and siut dept. was difficult, sales hard to come by as company changes it's inventory logic, and depleted the suit line in favor of a more casual line.
good reputation
limited sales availiable
Munkahelyi kultúra
people are usually happy shopping although not always
its been a good place to work. managers are nice and helpful

if needed they will help ring and stock friendly to coworker.
employee discounts
store opens at 10am i like earlier
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun environment that allowed individual to be themselves and utilize your own personality to provide the best customer service possible to satisfy customer requirements, very friendly and full of responsibilities and challenges. Management meeting are awesome and motivational.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was very helpful because it was close and didn't use much gas, but sadly that is all the company was good for. Its going downhill and I can see that by just working here. Looking to climb the ladder and find a more important job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney was a very productive environment the staff was very outgoing and made my job and many others a smooth easy going start i love the energy from all staff and even from the activities we would have for our guest. i worked in custom blinds so i really enjoyed having many of my customers be my long time customers as well and helping them decide and plan on the design they were going for their home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney is a fun workplace at most. I have learned a lot when it comes to dealing with customers and making sales.