Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cleaner

Munkakör megnevezése
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPennys is a good place to work in with th people and with the customers comeing and going the custoners are good peole to talk to and try to help them find what they need even for a cleaner.
good work everiment
Kontra érvek
haveing bad experiences with rude customers
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my experience wit the company I wish I could’ve stayed longer and learned more overall it was a good job just wasn’t for me but it could be for someone else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice co-workers, friendly atmosphere, easy job.
My day consisted of cleaning from the time I clocked in to the time i clocked out, it was non-stop folding and greeting and helping customers. It was nice getting to know the regulars.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at subway was crzy, there were only two members at a time so teying to maintain the store and make sandwiches was a hassle. The environment was very fast paced because of that though and I loved that!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
we cleaned all over offices canteens etc. all training was given. we worked great as a team
team
hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney, i have cleaned and vaccum all carpets, mop, sweep and clean the bathrooms, windows and mirrors. I have been there for a year . This was my first job before i even got to my second job. I work at Jcpenney Rockford IL, at Cherryvale Mall. we had a small crew . Like about 6 or 7 of us I think . There was nothing hard about the job everything was easy . Except I get kind of tired for doing the same things over and over again. But it was also relaxing . The most enjoyable part of the job is it was relaxing again and also that I spoke with my crew and became great freinds with them. I have worked there for a year and then later on quit and got fire at the same time . Long story .

Shanta Hankerson
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
WELL MY TYPICAL DAY WAS A DAY DOES I HAVE TO WORK HART, LEARN FROM OTHERS,,,,,,,,I LEARN WHOW TO KEEP A PLACE CLEAN,SO THE COSTUMERS CANT BE HAPPYALSO, I HAVE TO KEEP MY EYES OPEN SO NO ONE CANT STILL ANY MERCHANDICE,,,,,,,,,ABOUT MY MANAGEMENT WAS OK, NEVER HAVE A COMPLAINT, ABOUT MY SELF,,,,,,,,,,CO WORKERS THEY HAVE A VERY GOOD CONECTION WHIT ME,,,,,,,,,,NO JOBS CANT BE EASY UNLESS YOU ARE WALLLING TO LEARN ANY POSSITION BUT I LIKE ALWAYS, MAITENANCE, STOCK, CLEAN, AND SECURITY,,,,,,,,,,,,,MY MUST ENJOYABLE, PART OF MY JOB, WAS WORK TOGETHER, AS A TEAM,, THANKS
WE HAVE ALWAYS A GOOD LUNCH BREAKS