JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier Supervisor

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 636 értékelés megtekintése
Cashier Supervisor
Cashier Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, október 14.
Cashier supervisor is not worth it. Upper Management does communicate or train you properly. You basically had to teach yourself and pray that it was right. For everything you have to do pay should be a lot higher. Store manager and Assistant store manager were horrible. Never wanted to help the team, just sat in the office while the store drown. By far the worst job I’ve had.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Current supervisor
Cashier Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, október 11.
Any job is what you make it. We are not a perfect company no company is. You get out what you put in. Some people love it some don’t. Retail is difficult because you’re dealing with people all day everyday. You have to develop skills to handle a variety of personalities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fast pace environment
Cashier Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe, NM2019, szeptember 5.
If you like to be on the go this is a job for you, we need people who are willimg to work and have the availability to do so. Environment is friendly and very welcoming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Cashier Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2019, augusztus 26.
Management. They change your schedule without your knowledge, they yell at u in front of other staff when it should be in private. The store manager treates the staff poorly
Pro érvek
Employee discounts are the only pros
Kontra érvek
Associates stab each other in the back
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
okay place to work
Cashier Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, MS2019, július 11.
I was promoted quickly, rising through the ranks every 6 months or so. Management was terrible. There was a lot of favoritism and pettiness going on. Worked some to dead and others skated by easy based on skin color. Management would cut hours if you couldn't work shifts she wanted you to. Used and abused employees. Many left before they couldn't deal with the managers. The pay was absolutely terrible. Great skill builder and resume builder job but get out as fast as you can.
quick advancement
horrible management
Great job
Cashier Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2019, július 5.
I recommend anybody working at the Cherry Hill Mall JCPenney because everybody is is one big happy family and a team of great worker everyone is understanding helpful
trabajo productivo
Cashier and supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2019, június 4.
fue uan experiencia laboral muy exitosa aprendi a desempenarme mi trabajo a conocer diferentes culturas lao cual m ayudoa desarrollarme mas facilmente para poder brindar un buen servicio al cliente feliz de haver sido parte de esta compania
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier\Specialty Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita Falls, TX2018, december 24.
Its a great place to work. Great environment ans co workers. You all ways meet new people. If you live to help people and feel like you really make a difference this the place the customer are great
Great discount
No overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Cashier Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  JC Penney Aurora CO2018, december 3.
Great place to work, management appreciated employees efforts. Busy and fast paced, management encouraged and role modeled excellent customer service and offered flexible hours
offered cash incentives for Credit Card enrollment
pretty close family culture
Cashier Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2018, november 29.
JCPenney in Eugene offered a very good family feel. you had supportive managers and coworkers. the coworkers were sometimes unprofessional but that was not accepted by the manager.
environment
expensive healthcare
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized and lacking in good leadership at all levels
Cashier Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, november 26.
Managers would scream and yell at each other in front of associates. There was a lot of passive agressive tension and fights. I saw a manager punch a wall... Just a crazy environment to be in. I would not recommend it.
Great benefits for full-time
Kontra érvek
Slim to none full-time positions, disorganized, stressful
Too many changes
Cashier Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgia2018, július 20.
Too many changes are being made that do not work for small stores. It makes the existing employees jobs harder and there is no compensation. This company preaches about the customer and front line employee comes first but thats a big lie.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast paced work enviroment
Cashier Supervisor/HR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Steubenville, OH2018, június 3.
Fun energetic staff, fast paced work environment, some heavy lifting involved, must be able to multitask, encourages growth and advancement opportunities, some travel for training may be involved
Typical retail store
Assistant Cashier Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, március 27.
Nice hours; steady flow of customers for the most part; most all associates and managers are welcoming and willing to work with new coworkers; this job taught me how to "read" people especially customers in order to maintain the viability of the company;
Pro érvek
Sometimes lunch is provided; management is fun and will help you if asked
Kontra érvek
Lack of training; management lacks iniative to help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with customers
Work Cashier supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, március 24.
Jcp is a good place to work.. I enjoy working with the people that I work with. I have met some pretty amazing people in JCPENNY. I have made that emotional connectivity with a lot of them. My passion is customer service.
Family like environment
Cashier/Assistant Manager/Supervisor/Inventory (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, február 2.
I had not worked in retail before I went to JCPenney. And they trained me really fast, but that was okay because it was an easy fit to get into. Everybody got along. We knew that customer service was are main focus and having a great looking presentation of our store when customer came in the door. And if they needed help we were there for them. So I enjoyed working there and have no regrets
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place and flexible hours
Cashier Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA 917642017, augusztus 1.
A typical work day was clocking in and going to department/registers and setting up your work station or grabbing a walkie talkie. Look over your department and see what needed to be done - such as cleaning, restocking, etc.

Or in the cashier's area - making sure your register was open and had enough loose change for customers - and then get to it by calling "next" from the line to assist.

Workplace was clean and very nice coworkers. Management was also nice and made great efforts to keep us happy by providing pizza for goals reached, along with contests etc.

Benefits were hard to get due to not many people being full time.
For the most part, everyone was part time.
Retail. Its a love hate.
Furniture support/ Cashier supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2016, május 12.
I liked the people I worked with. But the constant struggle to keep a store clean and deal with customers who expected things that you could not give was exhausting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Understanding
Cashier/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2014, július 9.
My customer coming back and satisfied with the business items.
A good place to work
Cashier/Supervisor - Catalog Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2013, január 2.
I work for this company for 24 yrs. I love what I did. We help people in many ways. The people I work with where great. We had lots of fun. We had partys go out to eat. I still see and talk to management and co workers we still see each other.
The hardest part of my job was not beening able to help someone for what every reason.
The most enjoyable part of my job was when a grandfather came in and told me his granddaughter place was on fire and she lost her best doll and he was looking for the same doll. I call every where and in a few days I found the doll and they mail me 2 one to keep and granddads house and one for her. To see a little girl smile that made my day.
Pro érvek
we would have partys in the store for a job well done.
not anything

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van