Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Cashier állásra itt: Springfield, MO

4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 224 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I typically was expected to help as many customers as possible. Here I learned how to clean up a fitting room and sign up customers for credit cards..
Friendly and helpful coworkers
Short breaks, management
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Received a job offer about a month ago from them and I never did receive training or any update on when I could start working throughout that time period (said they were “waiting on background checks”). HR didn’t follow through most of the time and there was a lack of communication.

The interview I had to go through was a group interview and they made us do free labor during the process. They told us if you were employed with them that you have to at least get 2 people to sign up for the “ICAPs” thing like per week. Also you can’t call time off on Black Friday and Tax Free Weekend.

I recently checked their site and the position posting was reposted/updated. I don’t think they were intending to hire someone or I don’t know what’s up with them but even though they did offer a decent hourly wage ($9.50/hr), I don’t think it’s worth working there.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Guidelines are changed so often that no one knows what they are. There are several managers on duty at all times and every time one walked by they would tell me to do something differently. No one knew what was going on.
paid volunteering
poor management
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job that keeps you busy and looking forward to the next challenge. There is always work to be done even on slow days, helping people, zoning or running the front is always enjoyable.
discount
overtime
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.