Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier870 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
870 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 910 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was very fast paced. This job teaches you how to work with people. The hardest part of my job for me would be being onmy feet for the long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for JCPenney, but one of the downsides was that I was unable to wear shoes that supported me. I had to be wearing dress shoes. I went home with swollen feet and hurt back every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place was amazing and really cared about its employees. This place was very caring about the employees and customers. Store was always clean. I left due to personal issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good thing about working here is the people I work with. Management does not care about or engage employees, they give us sub-par reviews so they dont have to give us high raises, customers are entitled and rude.
Pro érvek
Coworkers and associates are fun usually, good employee discount
Kontra érvek
No recognition, low pay for amount of work, too much push for credit apps, favoritism by management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney was my first retail job. The location I worked at I felt as though, there was alot of favouritism. Being displayed on a daily basis. Some employees felt they had managerial status, eventhough they may have been there less than a year.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This type of job for a teen was hard for it to just be the first, yet it was an experience. Not my best choice that I was happy with due to personal problems but on the other hand, it was located in the mall and the scenery was nice, the people were nice, your working environment can be loud or very quiet. Could be kind of a drag if your having a “slow” day. Uh location was dealing with a bus was kinda unfortunate. But do able. But besides all of that. It was okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Since I was only a Seasonal Associate, the work environment was fast paced and easy to learn. Managers were extremely helpful while many of the workers wouldn't help each other. One thing I learned was to work a cashier and push myself in a fast paced environment in retail. The enjoyable part of working there were the clients. I enjoyed working in retail and would definitely recommend for anyone trying to build experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Here at JCPenney, the management was horrible and the environment was almost draining. The managers were so bias and treated each employee poorly. The only time I felt appreciated as an employee was when I would receive an "ICAP", which is when you sign someone up for a JCPenney credit card. Never did I feel appreciated for fixing up all the clothes people would come by and mess up or providing excellent customer service skills despite how I were to be treated. Not only I, but each and every employee was looked down upon and treated like what they were doing was not good enough and will never be enough. Managers would scold us for communicating with former employees even if we were to be doing our required work at the same time while those same managers would be standing in the middle of an aisle, talking to a different manager for up to 20 min at a time, doing absolutely nothing.
+$2 on your paycheck for every ICAP
Kontra érvek
management, short breaks, refolding clothes all day long
Munkahelyi kultúra
It depends on the store it is a fairly nice place to work. Management tends to care about employees and will listen to problems. On the negative side you do a lot of standing and walking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at JCPenny was a great experience I made friends that I still have and here it is a couple of years down the road I learned a lot about customer service and how to meet the needs of the as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were able to work with your school’s schedule and they rotated your weekends with the other workers. I always got fair schedule and I always got along with my team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greeting and welcome customers , help direct customers around the department store , sign a fitting room sheet for recovery ever hour .rotate work in all departments filling associate lunch hours . Work in a clean environment.
Management is awful.
Corp protected them

OVerwork; underpaid

Management awful

Very unprofessional

Management is lazy

Coworkers are allowed to treat others awful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly I have nothing bad to say.Each person will have different feelings about the job.jcpenny stayed busy which I like it made the day go by quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day consisted of getting in before shift started, getting ready, clocking in starting work and finding things to do until break. When it was time to take a break the break room wasn't too bad there was a TV and vending machines. After that you'd go back to work until your shift was done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job can be a little challenging with the customers but your fellow coworkers can be of good assistance and can make the day better. Pleasant working environment.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked for the company for a month. I applied for the sephora and never once got to train in the store and on top of that they were switching out managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager toxicity is at times at an all time high. As an associate in a work place one would do their work only for it not to be sufficient enough for the other managers. High level of turnover rate
Pro érvek
Credit compensation if you excel in face to face communication
Kontra érvek
Health care minimums need to be met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fun environment and easy job but it is part time and if you can't sale the JCP cards you don't get the hours no matter how good you are at the rest of your job. I ultimately left due to my hours being cut to 8 hour week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at jcpennys with my coworkers an the managment team was awsome. Jcpenys was close to home an perfect drive time. I really enjoyed the customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working there I delvoped a major allergy to their clothes so I ask to be put on cashier (which is what they hired me for ) so I could have less contact with the clothes. They denied and I had multiple reactions and had to take time off of work which they fired me form
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés