JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

710 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 794 értékelés megtekintése
fun place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2019, augusztus 22.
very fun place to work it was a little unorganized and people in management should have taken responsiblity for some things but they didnt, but it was an alright experience.
Horrible Company
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, augusztus 20.
Jcp doesn’t care about their associates!! The company will never make it, without any core values!! They treat their employees terribly. No job security, a lot of work for little pay.
Kontra érvek
Negative environment, inexperienced management
Always something to do
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2019, augusztus 18.
The most enjoyable part of working with this company is being able to help people find what they need on a daily basis, Meeting new people and seeing well known customers every other day. I also like that there is always something to do and always something new to learn.
Pro érvek
works with your personal schedule
Kontra érvek
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very miss managed, it depends on who you are and who gets by with what like not showing up or leaving 30 minutes after they gat there.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkinsville, KY2019, augusztus 18.
Some get by with not doing nothing, hiding by sitting on floor or leave 30 minutes after getting there to not lose points and nothing done and others staying in trouble, called everyday to come in on days off and only scheduled 3-4 days anyway , need to change policy on tardiness, absent days point system not working in hopkinsville ky.
Relaxing
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yakima, WA2019, augusztus 17.
It’s a pretty relaxed job, for any positions opened. Cashier you will get there & open registers make sure the whole cashier area is clean and organized!
Great Place!
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2019, augusztus 14.
I love working at JCPenney! It’s a great environment. Management is very nice and flexible. They understand life happens and won’t hold it against you. I highly recommend this wonderful place!
JcPenney
Cashier/ Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2019, augusztus 13.
I would suggest you are comfortable getting into very confusing situations but remember to always feel free to ask for help. Always remember to ask plenty of questions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
A typical day at work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trumbull, CT2019, augusztus 10.
I really learned how to socialize and communicate with others from the job and the customer is always right. I like working with a group of people. Always worked hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s ok just depends on the place
Manned the cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carson City, NV2019, augusztus 9.
JCPenney was ok for a seasonal job they push u a lot of they know you won’t be there and they will ask for everything and how everything just a competitive environment
Okay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2019, augusztus 9.
It was very slow at times, many employees didn't perfom their position and the management was not very organized. Overall a boring place to work and very unorganized during the holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, fun co workers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2019, augusztus 8.
I work/worked at JCPenney, and it was a good job, because some of the managers are chill and most of all are the co workers, because they are fun and you get close to them, where you all become friends and hang out with them, even if your not working together. I was going to quit, but I stayed longer because of my coworkers and the love they had for you.
Horrible place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2019, augusztus 6.
I hated this job and the people, didn't like them, didn't trust them and I am glad that I don't have to see there faces ever again in my life. Never
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work if you know what your getting into.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2019, augusztus 1.
customers complain, because of their own inability to fully read signs, and after arguing with you for several minutes will ask for a manager who will come and give said customer whatever they want to keep their business.
if you are already mentally prepared for this then go for it.
in their defense though the majority of the managers were extremely nice.
fun workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burleson, TX2019, július 27.
it will be a very good place to work and also the people there are very enterjetic and are very nice and it has good to work and a farily easy job to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management/ no free time
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Antioch, CA2019, július 25.
Management had a few good people but mostly rude and obnoxious, constantly harassing you to get iCaps, treats part time workers like full time workers, which left me with no time to have fun. If you call out sick you’re called inconvenient, I am currently trying to find a new job due to how little of a life I have working here part time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
4,0
Good work environment, Great cowrkers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hemet, CA2019, július 25.
The environment at JCP is slow-paced and has good work ethics. Sometimes it can be difficult to ask management for assistance, but your coworkers will be there to help.
4,0
Friendly environment, Productive
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Calumet City, IL2019, július 24.
Very friendly environment, great management with positive attitude. Fast paced but well organized. Other employees problematic but avoidable. With understanding and flexible hours.
An okay job. 3 stars
Cashier/Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2019, július 22.
Long story short, the manager basically told me im not a good employee. They told me i wasnt a good fit. I greeted customers and tried getting Icaps and findmores but i wasnt too successful. In womens most of the customers had credit cards. Aside from that I asked every single customer unless they were paying with their jcpenney card. Some coworkers and supervisors talked abt me behind my back. I oaid attention and saw how many employees greeted each and every customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is not a great place to work, but I learned valuable work skills
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2019, július 20.
I learned how to use a cash register and how to push credit, but the work environment in and of itself was very stressful and demeaning. management could of been more cohesive as well.
Very Productive company
Cashier/ Floor Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, július 19.
Worked during Seasonal times, my duties was cashier to unloading truck to stocking shelves. During the Holidays I did have to work 2 full days during the weekend's
Discounts of clothing
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van