JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

514 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 568 értékelés megtekintése
Not worth the application
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2018, július 14.
A typical work day is stressful, fast paced, and full of complaints. Managers were most often only worried about completing their credit card goal and not necessarily what the employee needed, they almost always prioritized the customer. The hardest part about this job would have to be that there was never a respect for availability, meaning one would almost always be scheduled at the non preferred times and dates that were given and having to deal with verbal abuse by unhappy customers.
$2 commission for every credit card, 25% discount
Kontra érvek
Managers only care for the customers and not the environment for the employee.
Also fun place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coral Springs, FL2018, július 6.
This was a fun place of wor. However very busy especially during holiday time. There may be some days where it would be slow and have nothing to do. The workers and awesome and friendly as well as the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast place to wrok
RECOVERY AND CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, július 5.
As a part-time seasonal position. It will only work for students and people that want to make pocket change. Time does fly when you are on shift and that I would say is a good thing. Overall the management is good they are willing listen to your concerns.
Pro érvek
Fast pace, fun and not much of stress.
not many hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a nice place to work
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, július 2.
i had the most fun working in retail being i am a girl and love clothes i enjoyed helping people find something to wear and them being satisfied with the help they received
It was okay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westland, MI2018, június 27.
It was fun. Not enough money. It was okay for the time being. It was a fun environment. Irate customers can ruin it for workers. I would work there again, but only in management.
Fun
Not enough money
Super flexible
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, MI2018, június 19.
super nice quiet environment super flexible with hours and are very understanding when it comes to sick days or calls off you get paid alot for retail
good job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 19.
I had emergency had to leave out of town spoke to the manager 3 days about it before leaving she said she will take me off the schedule the day I had to leave turns out they didn't I was not thought all the things I was suppose to learn.
Unorganized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick faced environment with friendly people.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, június 16.
A normal day would be going to the cash register and checking people out. We would be assigned go backs and at the end of the day we would count the register.
Nice coworkers.
Not very many hours.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, június 9.
Working at jcpenney was a great experience for me. ALL the managers were so nice and easy to talk to.
They made it fun to try to make as many friends as possible (trying to get customers to apply for a jcpenney credit card). They had drawings,prizes,giveaways, etc.
Jcpenney was the best place I have ever worked for.
its ok
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gastonia, NC2018, június 9.
I was a cashier who did not appreciate the added tasks on a daily basis because they could not keep their employees. They run skeleton crews then complain when you did not have enough time for the millions of added task.
discount
not enough help
Wonderful
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2018, június 7.
Manager made job easy and enjoyable. Was able to meet new people and I was able to meet my quota. This job taught me a lot about myself and other people.
Great First Job Experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheaton, MD2018, június 1.
Working at JCPenney Wheaton Mall was my first retail job. It was honestly an amazing experience and I recommend young people who are looking for experience to consider applying. It didn't even feel like work the majority of the time; I was surrounded by people my age (I was 18 at the time) and understanding adults who took the time to train and develop the skills within me. Words cannot describe how awesome my experience was. The environment is friendly and management has your back!
Workers, Management, Training
Salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
JC Penny
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingman, AZ2018, május 31.
Maintain the checkout lines to ensure all customers were taken care of. Handled customer complaints, stocked bags, take backs, returns, and over all store flow.
Friendly co - workers
Not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Learning experience
Cashier / Catalog (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, május 28.
Learned allot, won different challenges between coworkers. Enjoyable. Loved the customers. Working in different departments was a challenge. But the challenge is what I loved.
Good experience
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, also the down sizing costed me my job.
Management is not professional
Seasonal Cashier in Fine Jewelry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valencia, CA2018, május 22.
JCpenny although is very relaxed the managers are not really there to help their employees. You are pretty much on your own and kind of have to figure how to do things on your own. All the job cares for is how many credit cards you sell for their company.
Fixed hours
Fixed hours, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a healthy environment to work in
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  1600 Miller Trunk Hwy Ste 4, Duluth, MN 558112018, május 20.
When i used to work at JCPenney's my daily work that i had to do was handle clothes and ring up people. Every other week, my manager would always male me feel absolutely terrible and kept on accusing me of stealing non stop. It is not a good place to work and i do not recommend it.
25% employee discount
Kontra érvek
mean managers, terrible customers, rude co workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Poor management
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 18.
Stressful work environment. Management takes advantage of hard working employees. Discount is decent, but that is the only bonus. Human resources is a joke.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers and Employees utilize time of store hours.
Cashier - Woman's Department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 18.
Managers have made a big effort to work together as to best assets of each for company regarding job duties and timing, plus to utilize each employee as to store hours and duties to perform in the time frame they have to store time.
Pro érvek
holidays and special times really nice meals, and deserts provided.
no comment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Hours Cut
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, május 16.
Its a ok place to work for a kid that doesn't worry about paying bills and a budget. Hours get cut without warning and managers dont seem to stick around long.
coffee
corporate ran, hours cut
Its a job
Seasonal Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2018, május 16.
Not continuously busy, most of the time slow business. Aren't allowed many sick days, I had 3 and was penalized. There isn't much to do but stand there. If you try and find something to do like organize the clothes you risk making a customer wait because you have to leave the register.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van