Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
915 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 352 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was very fast paced. This job teaches you how to work with people. The hardest part of my job for me would be being onmy feet for the long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only there for a temporary holiday job. My time there I learned a lot about customer service, and quickly learned in other departments..management was so weird and uptight and one laughed in my face when another asked me to pick orders in the customer service department, she said “oh you know how to do that?” While laughing with the other as if I were stupid. Store manager got into it with salon manager and both got fired, so sad actually but Yeah just my experience there though. Either way wouldn’t recommend working there for that pay and all that work. I was even making 25cents more than one of my bosses.. that was crazy!
Pro érvek
Discounts, holiday pay and hours
Management and pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place Nice environment easy to get along with other workers...able to make friends fast paced environment management is nice and friendly great place to work
Free lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is very rewarding. Company is comppetitve. Keep your head down and there will be no issues with this job. There I always room for improvement.
Pay
Hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was good. recovering and doing the register is always fun to do and in general everyone was fun to be around and inspired me to work harder in the long run.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They would never answer the phone when I used to call to check on my application would hang up in my FACE, but over all it was a okay job that’s all .
the workers .
Kontra érvek
never answer the phone, rude cashiers, wouldn’t advice you calling there to check on a application unless it’s face to face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for high school students. Even though the pay is really low they expect a lot from employees, especially with credit card applications. The holiday season is the work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall, great experience would recommend. flexible schedule and hours.Salary could be better, overall great experience.khlk
Munkahelyi kultúra
The training was minimum I was kinda thrown on the job. No one really sat with me to help me out. I sort of learned things on my own I have not even been working for a week.
Good people
Not enough training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was just like any other retail job. It was exactly what someone would expect. They have really good employee discounts. They don't pay well, give few hours, and as a seasonal employee there is almost no chance of retention.
Employee Discounts
Few hours, minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
It taught my communication skills and it showed me how to be productive. It was very fun and productive... taught me a lot about business and being able to have fun while I worked in that environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will be able to learn how to navigate stressful, rude customers and be able to apply that experience/situation in other areas of life or other jobs. You develop great customer service skills and practice your communication/social skills. Management was fantastic. Management is very personable, professional and funny. All in all, I highly recommended it. If you are fresh out of high school or need a part time as an older adult. Made life long friends from there as well.
Rude customers at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work so long as you do not mind working with a bunch of stuck up kids lol. As long as you do your job and are fast paced, you will enjoy working here.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule, opportunities for growth
Kontra érvek
Coworkers are super young, you must keep up with trends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it’s an alright place to work at. Management are friendly and flexible with schedule. Sometimes hours aren’t so good. Pay is good. But overall I’d say JCP is alright other than rude customers.
Pay, flexible schedule
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not enjoy working here. They work you hard and are understaffed. Management does nit care about its employees. They did have free food when we had to work on holidays. Did not like how we had to work on Thanksgiving. Discount was 25% of which was a pro.
discount
management plays favorites
Munkahelyi kultúra
i’ve only worked there for a year and i love most of who i work with but it’s very stressful and work can become way too much sometimes. people are favorited over others. people are scheduled to work when they have asked to not work and some managers just sit in their offices all day and show up late to work which makes other people late bc they cannot get into the building without managers keys. some people there are very appreciative of the work you do some don’t care. i stay for the people who do care.
Pro érvek
30min lunch & 15min paid break. good discount. kind coworkers.
Kontra érvek
no communication. a few managers aren’t good at their jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working for jcpenney for the past 3 years and it has only gotten worse. Now that they filed for bankruptcy I see no GOOD future for them. If you're thinking of applying right now DON'T do it. The company won't be lasting for long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This should not really be a first choice job, especially if your a teenager. Being forced to peddle credit cards before you can even have one is difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience working at JCPenneys in the Jefferson Mall was crazy once Black Friday and Christmas arrived. Since I knew a lot of the employees, it made the job a way more comfortable experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working there it was was something easy very nice people .I had to quick because I was pregnant I was falling out due too blood pressure but other then that it was good
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great place to work mainly for younger people who need a part time job. Management seems to be able to work around schedules with school or a secondary job, but only allows 25 hours or less a week due to government regulation.