JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

740 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 254 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work during the holidays
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2019, október 17.
The manager loves Christmas and started playing the Christmas playlist on November 1st. So, unless you're not a fan of Christmas music, it is a fun place to work, even with a Christmas spirit week with different themed days to wear ugly sweaters and even a pajama day.
Hour Break
Kontra érvek
Work on almost every holiday
productive work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA 935512019, október 17.
Very interesting work environment all employees from any level are helpful when you need them the costumer service is great . Happy that I had the opportunity to be apart of that company , I was taught to be a better salesperson and gained lots of knowledge in the retail job
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a fun or happy workplace at all.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Turlock, CA2019, október 15.
Awful management. I was a Christmas helper and I was told on the 2nd day of work there by a manager that if I didn't get a credit card app filled out, I would get in trouble.
Pro érvek
There really weren't any.
Kontra érvek
Pushing very hard by management to get credit card apps, haven't they notice the state of the economy?
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney was not a bad job, but they could work a little bit more on the management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, október 13.
I enjoyed JcPenney’s, but it was kind of poor at the management and comprehension. I had a good time with my employees, we worked great as a team, I just wish the managers took their job more seriously
Great!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, október 12.
Great experience. Employees were very nice and manager were nice as well. Organized and clean everyday. Gave me a good amount of hours and paid decent.
Interesting experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2019, október 11.
Interesting to work there, fast paced most of the time, very customer friendly. However, the hours were inconsistent. Mostly restocking the clothing and helping customers check out.
Fun work place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, október 10.
This is a great first time job. Everyone there is friendly, It's sad to leave but I need more hours and more pay with the bills coming up. I'll always remember penneys.
Chickfila delivers to you
Not paid enough
Amazing
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2019, október 2.
It was fun and exciting I worked with people who were kind and fun and we we’re like a family and the customers we’re the best part it was fun meeting new people.
Fun work enviroment
Seasonal Sales Associate • Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longview, TX2019, október 2.
I enjoyed every moment of working for JCP, it was fun, exciting, and new. Great customers, wonderful co workers. it was honestly of my uttermost favorite jobs in the world. If I could go back and work there I would.
its all in all amazing.
only a 15% discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun and fast paced job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  League City, TX2019, október 1.
It was a good job and fun. Very cool people that worked their and I was cool with the manager. The co-workers were nice and trained me well. The break room was great too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun for a short time
Woman's associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longmont, CO2019, szeptember 26.
I worked this job part time in high school, and it was perfect for that, It was a fu environment while being slow paced. However now, I don't think it would be a place where I would continue to work because I need something a little more fulfilling in my life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
2,0
Good first job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, szeptember 21.
Good first job, they just need better management. The supervisors were never on the same page. One would tell you to do something, and another would come by and ask in a condescending tone what you were up to as if you were off task. It simply was not fair.
Flexible schedule
No fixed hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney job is ok for teens
Cashier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, szeptember 21.
The job is ok for a teen or something but not as an adult because it is only $9 an hour which is not really a lot considering your shifts are around 6 hours.
JCPennys
Jewelry/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willmar, MN2019, szeptember 17.
There was a lot of miscommunication, non communication, everyone had their own ideas, everyone wanted the " rules" followed but some didn't follow them themselves, lots of favoring of one culture of people. I felt set up to fall a lot! I heard I don't care from several employees. I enjoyed some of the people I worked with! They were super good to me when my brother died them a month later my mother died.
Fun work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2019, szeptember 15.
Management interactions were always positive, which made working for the company easy!
The hardest part of the job was attempting to sell the credit line to customers while cashiering and the lines were long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, MD2019, szeptember 15.
Co-Workers are friendly and management was very good. It was easy to work as a team because everyone had the same goal to get the job done. Very relaxed working environment.
1,0
Terrible
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, szeptember 15.
literally hated working here. schedule you 3-4 hour shifts a day or two a week and very inflexible with hours. expect you to come in when your puling your guts out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome people to work with.
JCPenney Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2019, szeptember 15.
The mangers are excellent and associates.They have great team work. When you need help you can count on someone to assist you.If you can not make it to work they’re very understanding?
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t work at JCPenney as a Temp.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, szeptember 14.
If your a temp they will not tell you when they’re gonna let you go they just stop giving you days and never talk to you again. I had to ask my manager why I had no days about 5 times until he answered, I had lots of sales but I guess that wasn’t good enough. Also they always talk about having a diverse environment but all the black temps were let go and they kept everyone else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, szeptember 11.
Fairly easy but keeping the store straight is a major thing. Also, if a cashier they expect you to get customers to sign up for credit cards. That is a very big thing.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van