JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

559 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 608 értékelés megtekintése
Very fun and social
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Independence, MO2018, november 16.
A typical day at JCPenney's is slow, but if it's on a Thursday through Sunday were really busy. I've learned how to sell the JCPenney's credit cards. The hardest part about working at JCPenney's is at night because that's the time where the sore has died down on customers. The workplace culture is very diverse and I enjoy it. The most enjoyable part would have to be how social and fun our team was. The management it very sweet and organized and just really uplifting.
$2 extra from each credit card applied for
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2018, november 16.
is responsible for providing courteous, efficient, and accurate checkout service to customers in a manner that meets Our Brand of Customer Service expectations while meeting
Discounts
Short breaks
Review Summary
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018, november 14.
A typical day at work would consist of going into fitting rooms and folding clothes that are unfolded on the tables before open and while where are open. Management is a little poor and unorganized lately.
Cashiering
Cashier/Recovery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Escondido, CA2018, november 12.
The job is boring and very slow. Customers can be rude but its not the hardest job in the world to do. If you're looking for an okay start............
productive
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Six Forks Crossroads, NC2018, november 8.
the work day is productive as long as you find something to do in which there is always something to do. You have to learn to do many things on your own or from your co-workers. the hardest part of the job is dealing with rude customers but for the most part its a really good starter job.
fast paced
short breaks
Fun and very productive.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, november 2.
It's a very warm environment. Associates have good relationships which is good for the customers. There is always something to do so you're never bored.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Meh
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tx2018, október 30.
They have favorites upper management just sits in their offices, they order you around more than teach you or help you. Their communication is extremely poor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
every body
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2018, október 30.
Every body was nice. i learned a lot about retail. day was fun i enjoy my job. i learn how to fold clothes and how to greet customer and answer the phone.
free lunch
short break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
I loved working at JCP!! Wouldn't be leaving unless I had to :(
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 30.
A typical day at work was usually laid back with bursts of busy-time as customers would checkout in waves. I learned how to sell credit cards to people! Everyone was incredibly friendly and I am leaving only due to lack of funds and relocation. The hardest part of the job is staying late to recover the store after a busy shift and the rude customers. Every other moment was incredibly enjoyable, especially the deals you get as an employee!!
Pro érvek
discounts, bonus for selling credit cards, family w/ peers
Kontra érvek
rude people, bending over to fold
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Worst job I've ever had
Seasonal Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, október 29.
I worked at the JC Penny in the Aurora Mall in Colorado. I worked as a seasonal sales associate.
Here are a few words to describe my experience:
Terrible Managment -
Too many hours had me working overnight at 17 years old.
Terrible Pay- do not expect a raise or advancement
The managers never talked to me, smiled, asked how I was. They never clarified my training and how much I had received. They criticized my uniform despite never telling me what to wear, I had to learn from other employees. The general manager is nice when you meet her but after that, she will never talk to you.
Never told me how to receive my pay.

Had a security guard (secret shopper) question if I was stealing because they did not give me a name badge until a week into my job.
Minimal training because the managers are lazy.
They will schedule you double shifts and leave you alone in sections of the store for hours. Very old-fashioned breaks and break room as well as register system.
I worked during Christmas so it was VERY stressful but the managers did nothing to relieve this stress. I was a very hard worker but only got told once that I was doing a good job.
You will be forced to work during Thanksgiving probably 9am to 12am (overnight)
Terrible communication between managers simply because they do not care, do not bother going to them for help it is a useless task.

I did not learn the register until about 3 or 4 weeks into my job so most of the time I was just folding clothes.

They did not tell me they were not going to hire me back until SEVERAL weeks later in an email.
  több...

Managers have favorites if you are not one of them they will ignore you.

The security officers will watch what their employees are doing more often than how many people are stealing. There were a lot of people stealing every day, but the managers did not care.

Do NOT work for this company if you are a hard worker and like being acknowledged and promoted for working hard.
Do NOT work for this company if you have never worked in retail before (this is not a good place to start)
Do NOT work for this company if you have a busy schedule outside of work they will schedule you whenever they feel like it.
Do NOT work for this company as a seasonal sales associate and plan to move into a permanent position they will not hire you.

So many more problems to share but I think these are key.
  kevesebb
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
breaks, salary, managers, training, hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and facepaced job. loved ging to work every time.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, október 29.
Open Cash drawers for the day, clock ing, restock shelves with clothes. practice customer service on a daily bases. Cleaned out dressing rooms every 20 minutes during my shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Cool Job
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Peters, MO2018, október 26.
It was an cool job, it gave a lot of hours. But there was a lot of turnover in the time period I worked there. It is a job where you just ,ight go home and your feet are killing you. And you really have to have good customer service and hospitality.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
loved my job at JCPenney
Customer Service Retail Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, október 25.
I loved going to my job everyday ...I loved helping all my customers
and they all left me happy after the sale...I was very kind and very
friendly they all wanted me to wait on them...I made many friends
during my 25 yrs working at JCPenney...18 of which were full time
and parttime when I started collecting Social Security...I would still
be working there if they did not force me out on May 1st this year...
I learned how to get along with my customers and co-workers...They
all loved me and I loved them...
GREAT HOLIDAY PARTIES...GREAT APPRECIATE LUNCHES
NO REGRETS...NO COMPLAINTS.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Job Description
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2018, október 23.
I have been with them for over a month and I applied for Cashier but I have not been trained for a Cashier I have only been put in Recovery and this is a group of associates that clean and fold clothes around the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone is friendly who can have fun with at times
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2018, október 18.
I loved working at jc penny, I always knew when to take on a task and when to help someone else. once I clocked in, usually my area was a mess, so I got straight to work, mainly folding clothes. management was great there, out of three different managers, all of them were understandable and good to have a chat with whenever they would pass you by. if I had to pick the hardest thing about this job, it wouldve been taking on making sure your department is as clean and nice as it can be.
Pro érvek
free snacks, good hours, friendly environment
fast paced environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Store Display Setter
DISPLAY SETTER/CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn, MI2018, október 15.
Great fun, wonderful people. Would recommend for people looking for a job during college. Set store for sales, holidays and department settings. Make the store comfortable for shoppers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Productive workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  greensbor nc2018, október 14.
They stay busy. Coupons are really golden in this establishment, coworkers are friendly. I feel the management needs more work, they could have been more open to schedules and pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Jcpenny Review.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beavercreek, OH2018, október 9.
Jcpenney is a very nice store to work at but it's to slow of a paces for me.I have recently located and live to far away.I like to stay busy and this isn't job to do that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Fun workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, október 4.
I gave this job four starts because it was a great job great benefits the only problem is they overhire so hours given per week are short other than that my co worker were nice everybody gets their job done great teamwork
Discounts
Short hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
lousy managment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2018, október 2.
dishonest management!!
They expect you to continue to ask customers over and over to the point of aggravating many of them if they will take out a Penney's credit card.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van