JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

692 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 470 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is not a great place to work, but I learned valuable work skills
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2019, július 20.
I learned how to use a cash register and how to push credit, but the work environment in and of itself was very stressful and demeaning. management could of been more cohesive as well.
Very Productive company
Cashier/ Floor Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, július 19.
Worked during Seasonal times, my duties was cashier to unloading truck to stocking shelves. During the Holidays I did have to work 2 full days during the weekend's
Discounts of clothing
Good for Temporary, Unsure for Career
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, július 17.
JCPenney is a quick and easy job, management respect their employees and ensure that the employees are motivated. Most needed during the holidays, and may need to consider seniority
4,0
Recommend
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tukwila, WA2019, július 14.
Everyone is willing to help each other out. If your alone at a sachet register you can call for help and there is always 1 or 2 more people to run over and help you with your line of customers. Some customers have attitudes over little things but that doesn't ruin the experience of working there. But they only pay 11.50 an hour.
Goid
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, július 9.
It was good working there good experience learn things about customer service and satisfaction overall experience was good and a nice job just not enough hours.
It’s ok
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2019, július 2.
The supervisors there need management classes. They can sometimes treat the employees like garbage. There’s a lot of great people and talent working there. If they would just utilize the potential they have now.
Flexible schedule
Supervisor and their attitudes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to teach you how to keep clean and fold clothes
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, július 1.
Working at jcpenneys you had a lot of job titles you were to fold clothes keep the dressing rooms clean and please the customers while cashing them out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and an ok place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, június 29.
For my first job I believe that this was an ok job to have. It may get very hectic and overwhelming but overall you can learn new skills and become a better person along the way.
Rude and unhelpful managers
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2019, június 25.
Personally I disliked this job. The managers don’t inform employees about coupons, or sales, or any store information. The managers are nosy and ask many questions about your personal life. The pay is not worth the horrible working conditions.
Flexible schedule
Everything else!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
It was great
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL 322252019, június 24.
I loved working for JCPenney. You got to tell them when you could work weekly. So if you marked that you couldn't then you didn't have to. The people who worked there were awesome. I would have stayed if it wasn't seasonal.
2,0
Poor Hiring Practice
Offered for “Cashier” (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, június 18.
Received a job offer about a month ago from them and I never did receive training or any update on when I could start working throughout that time period (said they were “waiting on background checks”). HR didn’t follow through most of the time and there was a lack of communication.

The interview I had to go through was a group interview and they made us do free labor during the process. They told us if you were employed with them that you have to at least get 2 people to sign up for the “ICAPs” thing like per week. Also you can’t call time off on Black Friday and Tax Free Weekend.

I recently checked their site and the position posting was reposted/updated. I don’t think they were intending to hire someone or I don’t know what’s up with them but even though they did offer a decent hourly wage ($9.50/hr), I don’t think it’s worth working there.
Worst job ever
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2019, június 18.
-Managers are terrible and lazy they don’t care about their workers
-they schedule you out of your availability
-they don’t say anything to the people standing around
Munkahelyi kultúra
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN 465452019, június 18.
Amazing managers and great team of employees learned a lot they give you the chance to learn new stuff they don’t just keep you in one area that’s what I liked about JCPenney
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun people to work with but not very good hours
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, KY2019, június 15.
Absolutely loved every manager there but did not like the hours given to me even when I asked for the days off I didn’t really get them , it was hard to work around my soccer schedule
Breaks
Not flexible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Not Worth It
Cashier/Floor recovery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, június 14.
JCPenney is definitely quite the place. A typical work day as a cashier involves making sure you are where you need to be, then standing at the register and checking out customers. When there aren't many customers, you're folding and refolding the same things everyday. For a 5 hour shift it feels as though you worked 8 hours, and when you see your paycheck, it's easy to get upset and feel that you aren't being paid enough for the work you do, that is, if you're doing everything the managers tell you to do at any given time during work (and actually doing it). Hours are wildly inconsistent as I have only worked 5 hour shifts for the past 4 months and maybe only work 1 day a week, 2 if I'm lucky, and it's only because they push cashiers to try and motivate customers to sign up for the credit card. If you don't get enough to sign up, then your hours are decreased dramatically. Promotions are little to none unless you are already in upper management (in terms of Shift leads in store). I have been a cashier for quite some time, and have witnessed new hires taking positions that should be given to long time workers who have enough experience to be there.
what I learned
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2019, június 14.
At jcpenney i really enjoyed working there, my boss wasnt really a social butterfly so that made it hard to tell her what days i needed off. the security there isnt very good either the cashiers cant do anything when someone is stealing we just had to watch it happen and then report it. but otherwise it was a friendly enviroment.
friendly enviroment, relaxed job
burgulary
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a long time ago, not much to tell, except I dressed nice, it was close to my home. I liked the people. and I got a discount .
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2019, június 13.
It was a long time ago. I enjoyed it, I did not make very much money, but it was close to home.
I made extra money selling credit card insurance , for J C Pennys , at the register.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny...you receive good discounts
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beavercreek, OH2019, június 12.
My experience working at JCPenny was good and very busy. I worked the holiday season. I received a good discount. I did apply for work with the company before my seasonal help ended.
Great first job!
Seasonal Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2019, június 10.
As a first job it was amazing. I absolutely loved to work and it was super fun to go after school. The manager at the time wasn't the best but the rest of the management team was amazingly kind all the time. The current management is amazing as well. Working the holidays was a really great time for me, I got to meet so many amazing people every single day I worked. All my coworkers were super sweet and thoughtful and so is the current staff!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked temporay work approximately 20 hours week schedule varied week to week. Ivworked for about 2 years
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2019, június 7.
I enjoyed working at JC Penney very nice people worked with great help in beginning of running register which had no prior experience. It was a relaxed job in home department. I changed to children's department towards end of working here. This job was temporary as to what do next preferably in my field of study from school.
Pro érvek
Good discounts on most everything
Very disorganized dept.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van