JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

647 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 915 értékelés megtekintése
Stressful
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Erie, PA2019, április 20.
They ask far too much from each employee than they’re compensated for. They hold personal grudges and gossip which affects your work life and scheduling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All changes with one manager
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Not available2019, április 20.
First manager was okay the newest one changed everything and everyone’s behavior. All about credit cards. I’ve gotten many credit cards for our store manager yet tells me I’m not getting enough when my scores prove I’m fine. Extremely understaff yet threatens to fire people. Last minutes schedule changes. Told to Lie to customers about coupons in order fo get more credit cards. Been told to to wear suggestive clothing to get credit cards including low cut tops. No other raises though I’m one of the best in my department (statistically speaking). Starting rate is NOT the same for everyone and does not depend on your quality of work only your experience. $2 differences in starting rates. Never close in bad weather, safety hazard for young people driving home in snow. Leaving in a month
nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
Terrible management, credit cards more important than you, lie to customers, felt unsafe many times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great enviorment and magnificent people
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, április 17.
The job was very relaxing and enjoyable. I had fun folding clothes and taking the wrong clothes to the right department. The managers were very fun to work with because they pushed me to be better than I can. The coworkers worked with me and helped me do better at my job. Busy days, the whole group came together to plan out how we were going to make sales and help customers.
Great enviorment, customers, coworkers, Managers
Yikes
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2019, április 17.
Would not even consider hiring me because I did not have weekend availability due to having a second job on the weekends. Well, maybe if they paid enough, I would not need a second job.
Great place to work!
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2019, április 15.
Amazing staff and managers. It’s a great work environment and it feels like one big family. Working here is easy but occasionally stressful. The job truly is great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It was a great start
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trumbull, CT2019, április 11.
Jcpenney is a very family oriented work place. When I first started I loved it but after a while it got tiring. Human resource supervisor was very unprofessional. I feel that although it is nice they promote from within, they should ensure their supervisors meet the requirements for the job
Team oriented, flexible scheduling, Coaching
Low Pay, Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Poor Management, Low Pay, Not Clean
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greece, NY2019, április 11.
I worked as a Cashier for 3 1/2 years at the Greece Ridge Mall location in Rochester, NY. After all these years of dedicated, hard work I was let go. Poor management and unfair treatment of not only myself, but many other staff members.
Life of JCPenney
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, április 9.
I started out as a cashier. It fluctuates between busy and slow, but that mostly depends where management places you.
Then i moved to a fitting room person, i cleaned out the dressing rooms, and put the clothes back where they belonged.
After that i moved to recovery, where i go around the whole store cleaning it up by folding clothes and reorganizing the product.
All the while i had some early morning shifts where i placed stock out onto the floor.
Pro érvek
wi-fi, break room, friendly staff
scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recovery Associate/ Shoe Associate/ Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2019, április 5.
A typical day at work is making sure the entire store is clean, bringing down lines at the register and putting away and clothes in the dressing rooms. I have learned a lot about sales and coupon options, as well as how to help customers save money by applying for a credit card. The most enjoyable part about this job is being able to help customers, while also building a relationship.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work with little to no reward
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2019, április 1.
Management was the worst and communication sucked. There was alot of favoritism and if they didnt like you they give you the worst hours. There were no real position they just throw you where ever. They only like you if your selling those little credit cards, which are a total rip off. Oh please dont complain or you'll be blacklisted and treated like you have the plague. Some coworkers are like high school cliques.
Free food weekly
Pay, Management, some coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2019, április 1.
Fun workplace meet a lot of differnet people to socialize being able to assist customers with any questions or concerns hardest part is maintaing everything
SLOW PACED SOMETIMES
SHORT BREAKS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and fun
Cashier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, március 27.
It was a very good experience for me, very productive working with all kind of cultures, managers were very nice, no hardest part of the job.I learned to be a retailer cashier. I was so happy because I love work whit the public, different kind of people.
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2019, március 26.
It was fum working here i learn alot
I learn how to fold clothes changes outfits dress up the dolls clean sweap mop area
This was a very nice friendly work places
Meet different people
Picking clothes up every 5 seconds
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wish i didn't have to quit
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eatontown, NJ2019, március 24.
I had to quit but i loved working there!
The company could be doing a lot better than they are. It is really quiet most days but it picks up for every holiday. I have social anxiety but here, I personally learned how to own customer service and talk to people in a professional sense. However, the "ra ra" attitude and the push for credit card applications is pretty ridiculous at times but if you are motivated for it, this is great for you.
Pro érvek
Good way to learn customer service, amazing coworkers, always something to do
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication through supervisors, old building with mold, old technology, constant badgering to get "ICAPS"
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to be.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2019, március 23.
My older coworkers would choose to bully more than half of the others including me. The people there act like they are back in high school and it is completely unprofessional and ridiculous.
Kontra érvek
Nothing gets done properly, drama, etc
2,0
Run!
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, OH2019, március 21.
You have to befriend the general manager in order to be able to work without being stressed and bullied. Leadership team sucks!!! Turn over rate is high. Really, this store manager is hard to work for. Everyday is horrible
Manager ruined it
Fun working experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, március 20.
I had a good experience working at JcPenney. The ending of my time there was not ideal because of the way I was let go. Other than that my managers were flexible and it was fun to work there.
flexible schedules
strict on iCaps
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Customer service
Retail/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Collins, CO2019, március 18.
Customer service is huge. There is a lot of turn arounds but it is reasonable due to them being very young students. They love to have there place tidy and professional.
jcpenny outlet
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florissant, MO2019, március 16.
jcpenny was a great company to work for. The people were very nice and respectful and the mangers worked with there employees. It was just a seasonal job for me but if they were still open i would reply.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2019, március 16.
Receive and Disburse money to Customers
Fun place to work in and very friendly
Meet and Greet the customers entering the store
process credit and debit cards Transactions
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van