Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Stocker

40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
JCPenney was a good employer although some hours were long it did provide me an opportunity to learn different department duties which helped me work with other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management and cutting of hours is horrible
I left Jc penny at the age of 16 while I was still in school due to the fact they have horrible management, communication, an there scheduling is bias .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay place just low pay
The job was fun great people and the job was pretty straight forward if you like shopping there then the job should be good. Only problem with me was the low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fine part-time or student job.
Working freight was good if you needed a paycheck and only had early mornings available. Perfect for a student who needs to attend class in the middle of the day.
Decent discount on JCP apparel
No PTO, inconsistent work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strict and demanding managers, extremely stressful, walking on eggshells around them.
Working here was one of the worst mistakes of my young career path. The managers took their jobs to the next level of demanding personal favors such as making team members leave the store to get them lunch or other personal items. Managers would also openly judge and criticize employees in front of customers, calling employees “slow” and “stupid” while training and learning a new position at the store. Working here was a terrible experience for me.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Seasonal work
I would be there for the Black Friday and it just wasn’t for me, and so un organized. The work pace is great for a retired person since everyone takes there sweet Time , lol I’m more of a fast paced worker , but here , they want you to work slow enough so that you can answer customers questions and have small conversations between folding cloths . It was t for me ., I like to do my work and be done,.
Productive consistent
Jc Penney was the best job of my life path I was a key holder for the home children and lingerie department and was also cross train for catalog department stock team and the loss prevention team
Hour lunch
Kontra érvek
Alot of shortage and shrinkage
Do not apply
The management is HORRIBLE. Good employees are generally treated horribly and overworked with no raises or accolades. Management is very VERY hostile and always looking to let go of associates. I wouldn't recommend this job to ANYONE.
Great 401k plan, get to meet nice customers
Kontra érvek
Petty management treating good workers HORRIBLY
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a wonderful company to work for and they recognize associates that work hard and contribute to the sales of the store.

I have worked in retail before and they pay based on your experience and effort put forth.
Hours and flexibility
Great place
It was fair and good to work with the staff and employees there, having a good conversations & new friends. new faces

Very nice mangers and supervisors
Pay, hours, employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place.
Would stock and help customers. I learned how to sign a person up with a store credit card there. Management is good but co-workers are helpful. Culture has a bunch of different varieties. No hard part but enjoyable part is every worker is very kind.
Busy and unorganized
By far the worst job I have ever had. The management at the time was horrible, I'm sure it hasn't changed. The only manager they had there that cared about the store or the employees was the sales manager. She creates personal relationships and understands her employees. All the other ones show up and use their title as an advantage. Don't help, sit in office all day.
Plenty of hours
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, horrible pay, unorganized
Jcpenny outlet
I enjoyed working at JC PENNEY OUTLET learning all departments, as well working in them, meeting new people and customers, great vacation time as well with the pay
Pro érvek
Learning somehting new all the time
Kontra érvek
Hard work but I enjoyed it
busy work day
Get on floor check stock to be placed out. Make sure area was clean.
fix cloths and other items. Price check. help customers with what ever they needed. Working hours late until the night and have to arrive early in the morning.
good checks
being on your feet more than 8 hours without breaks
2,0
Stressful workplace
Bad management and Favorite played between managers. Hours were always given to new employees and management always had an attitude with employee's and mistreated employees.
FREE LUNCHES
SHORT BREAKS, FAVORTISIM
2,0
management is not steady
The managers of that particular store are inadequate of managing correctly. JCPenny's leaders at the Lynnhaven store ask too much of the people that work truck. They either need to get more people or high the pay because what we do is too man for only eight people.
hour lunch break, discounts
Kontra érvek
management, work hours, stock process
fun place to work
was my first retail job wasn't bad nice managers and employees. job was fairly easy and simple to do not stressful and didn't mind the the inconsistent hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, you get to meet new people everyday, great opportunities to move up within the company, great respect from the higher up people to us "smaller people"
relaxed work enviornment
The job place was more lenient I had time to go to school and work on my degree. It was laid back and very simple. The managers were very good with working with employees I would refer this job to. others
Pro érvek
had time outside of work
needed more pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a productive & fun work place
a typical day at work for me was working the register i learned how to unload a truck price merchandise & put it out on the floor the management team there was great .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast moving and time consuming!!
Very busy and easy. The time goes by fast, while your organizing shelves, cleaning dressing rooms, making sure all clothes are one hangers and shoes are placed properly, At times to retrieve online orders and stack appliances.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés