Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales748 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
748 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 123 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work here for your first job but after a while, the management got worse and they only pay minimum. The managers were super nice at first but then showed their true colors.
● Work-life balance
They are flexible with student schedules.

● Management

Decent when it comes to successfully running a business, but could use some improvement.

● Overall

The community is made up of great people that make the job environment fun and welcoming. I feel highly skilled and secure in my current position, but feel as if my fellow associates could be trying a little harder with their customer service.
2,0
● Overall
I worked At JCPenney for over a year. April 2021 would’ve made two years. The job wasn’t hard at all , but the amount of tasks the managers would give were overbearing. I would run and entire floor by myself and have over 10 different duties in one shift. I feel as if the pay doesn’t amount up to the job and tasks I was assigned to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun work environment meeting new people and even setting a client base was awesome. Some of the people I recognized on a weekly basis and they were good. The co-workers were very helpful at getting adjusted.
Sometimes Free lunches.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job there, but because of covid i never went back and i’ve tried contacting them.. i also didn’t like that i was getting paid less than other workers i have 2 kids and need a fair amount of income
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a good job for every high school student it was my first job and gave me a lot of experience within moving up for the company and within that also came a nice pay
Provides breaks
High expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely not the best job I’ve ever had. That might be because I’m used to fast pace work. Please do not try and go to a retail job and you’re used to fast pace work your feet will hurt all the time and will spend most the time standing around doing nothing which will drive you crazy. The pay was OK for only working a five hour shift which is all they would let me work being a sales associate. The hours went by so slow. Some of my coworkers were very rude, And thought very highly of themselves. You ask for help and most of the time some people want to help you.
But the main take away from this job I would say, is if you cannot Have at least Three or four customers sign up for a JCPenney’s credit card don’t expect to keep your job because they will terminate you in the first month Without even telling you.
Eh pay
Less than 30 hours a week, only one 15 minute break, & rude co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was friendly, the managers will always watch over their employees. Great experience working with jcpenney, wish I had stayed on a little longer.
Friendly & diverse
Kontra érvek
They don’t let you take your breaks, and at the end it’s coming out of your pocket
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very welcoming , customer friendly , great attitude, great benefits, good discounts, great environment, very responsible, organized neatly, helpful hand
Beneficial, Associate Discount, Good Job Career
Preparing and restocking display
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not respect anyone and maneger and supervisors always buss you and always you see them on floor to buss another employee, they never respect you in front of customer and they will fire you soon of work if you have more than two complain.
25% discount for employee
Kontra érvek
Less paid with low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management who picked favorites, management itself was very rocky because most of the managers are new. Fun coworkers. The managers and company really only care about credit and if you get applications you instantly matter. If not you are threatened to have your hours cut.
Good discount
unprofessional environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training practically on your own, managers act bothered when asked a question. Other than a few favorites management acknowledges, the rest are treated poorly.
Pro érvek
Easy hiring process, good employee discount
Kontra érvek
Management not interested in helping the employee improve.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not put all your trust in this company. It's a mild stepping stone to help you get where your looking to go................
........Strongly advised plotting on a better oppurtunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good place to work to gain experience. I worked part time so they scheduled me when I was available. Some of the employees could do better by doing the job they were hired for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very demanding and hot with no A/C the mangers will switch everyday sum were nice and some were very rude and over the top about there job I really didn't like it once it got to the end of my assignment because it was around the holidays and everyone was stressed out about the business and how sales were going so it was a good experience in the beginning but at the end everything got ruff
Munkahelyi kultúra
I appreciated them hiring senior citizens, I really liked working for them over the holidays, I love their products, the Ann Arbor store was clean and well organized. Management and employees friendly and helpful. I really liked working with the customers , the bad thing about JCPENNEY is if you are hired as a cashier they put more emphasis on getting credit card applications than catering to the customers. They have 10 minutes meeting every morning and 8 out of the 10 min they talk about getting credit applications. I left because I thought I was hired for cashiering and customers assistance not to push credit card applications.
Pro érvek
Great products, great employees and management.
Kontra érvek
Emphasizing and pushing credit card card applications
Munkahelyi kultúra
They definitely put their employees and customers 1st! They were constantly giving us some sort of incentive. I worked here one Christmas just for fun. I absolutely LOVED it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible, they pick with you if you don’t do things at they pace, VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. Had a hurricane warning in my area besides going somewhere safe they wanted me to come to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workers only talk to people they know and you only get a lot of hours if you’re good friends with the managers. There’s a lot of freedom though with when you take your lunch and you can easily ask for different times to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All of the management is for the people is for their employees. They have a great cashier supervisor it does not make you feel intimidated at all very approachable all of the employees and the customers even are fantastic
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been working here for awhile. The store has it's ups and downs. It definitely needs remodeling...registers are outdated, the store is dusty! The store needs more organization to run better!