JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

687 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 636 értékelés megtekintése
Nothing Special
Team Member/Cashier/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chico, CA2019, december 5.
Barely above average experience while employed by JCPennys. Underappreciated and overall felt the store handling was disorganized. More job security or growth opportunities would have helped. Ok for a temporary part time job.
Pay
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene Oregon2019, december 3.
The pay is what the state start pay. Plus $ 2.00 extra if customer FILLED out a credit card and got approved. That's what the Managers focused on. They hire for seasonal and if you don't get enough people to fill out credit card application and get approved they look down on you. And let you go at the end of the seasonal work
Review on Pennies
JCPenney Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2019, december 3.
Pennies is one of the biggest department stores in the country, and many job seekers view it as an attractive place to work. typical day at work is keeping the store clean and presentable. The staff smiles and is always greeting customers. The most enjoyable part about working is getting sales and keeping the customers satisfied.
Great
Cashier/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, december 2.
Great place to work . It was friendly and family oriented environment. The management staff was awesome as well. The pay and benefits was great to. Slow and fast pace.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company has double standards for different employees
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, november 27.
They do not treat people fairly... I was fired for a lie... I was told in August 2018 about doing a credit card without I’d... which was a lie... it took manager till oct 24 to fired me... 8 years with a company I gonna put my job on the line for 2.00... 2 months no warning no write up.. Something is definitely wrong in that store.. it has happen to many people wrongful termination...
Pretty Fun Workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2019, november 23.
Management was very laid back, great associates to work with everybody was nice. Only problem was that management would push the credit cards too much. Unrealistic time windows to complete tasks at work.
Contemporary Fashion with Family values in mind
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2019, november 20.
The staff was very welcoming and this was a fun place to wok for the holidays. I enjoyed helping customers with their purchases. The discounts helped me provide a good christmas for my family.
Ok job.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 19.
Poor mangement skills . Not enough training for employees.. And they put you all over allwats making sure u sbmitballot of credit cards for therir company..
work environment
Sale Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2019, november 18.
Its a very fun place to work but the pay and hours isn't that good. The store it self is was to big and its not that fun to work at to many bad customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a sales associate career
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McAllen, TX2019, november 8.
This was my first job, I learned so much, really enjoyed working here if I could go back I would. The managers were very understanding helped out with any questions, they explained everything very well.
Decent
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2019, november 1.
They could use some small improvements while managing. Personally, they worked pretty good with outside activities when having to request off. They could improve in that area a little more. Overall, they’re motivating and know what their doing. They work as a team.
1,0
Poorly run
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2019, október 27.
Managers consistently ignore employees, lack of communication, made minors work over the legal time, They ignore the 6 month raise or wont tell you about it, Constantly ignore safety issues, customers consistently angry at confusing sales, Short breaks or breaks taken away or cut in half. Lots of managers giving multiple different directions leaving employees confused. Would pay new employees more who had less experience, Management ignoring harassment. Constantly making you stay longer than scheduled, throwing employees to different departments if short staffed knowing the employees are not aware of another departments sales or merchandise. Customers would violate dressing rooms with their urine or feces expecting employees to lean it up, would expect employees to put themselves in unsafe or unsanitary conditions.
Pro érvek
Ocasionally able to leave on time.
Kontra érvek
It was the worst job experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun workplace that let me experience the retail industry
Cashier/Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McMinnville, OR2019, október 25.
Enjoyed my employment at JCPenny very kind and awesome staff! Miss them very much and I am very grateful for the experience I gained working there. Somewhat Challenging yet the guidance of the management team helped a lot. A great place to gain customer service, and sales skills.
Amazing
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2019, október 19.
-great environment
-somewhat fast paced
-attention to detail
good to work at if a student. amazing experience. help customers do not be afraid to get credit applications.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Jcpenny review good
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2019, október 14.
Payed good money, got along with all the customers and co workers. Always was on time for work . Learned how to be responsible and take care of myself .
Money was good
Not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
JCPenney Employment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1750 Deptford Center Rd Ste D, Deptford Township, NJ 080962019, október 13.
Overall, JCPenney was not a bad place to work at. I gain experience with Customer Service, cash handling(As a cashier), met cool co-workers, and had good managers. The only thing is that depending on the customers you get to interact with, will make your experience better or worst.
Gain more Customer experience
Kontra érvek
Experience may vary depending on customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great atmosphere, but no full-time employment is available for sales associate level.
Cashiers/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chino, CA2019, október 12.
Great retail experience, works schedules with students, only smart and quality customer friendly crew hired. Great management team! Great employees' discount 25%! Just would like some full-time positions open for sales associate.
Stressful
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington-Fayette, KY2019, október 11.
The JC Penny location that I worked out of was going through hiring a new store manager and the store was going through. I would work several different departments through out the store every shift, the dressing rooms were always a disaster because associates wouldn't have been in there in days and managers would say different things so shift instructions and goals would be confusing
productive
Sales associate • Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2019, október 11.
It's a great place to get started at or to just have a part-time at, other than that if you are looking for a job to maintain a family or just yourself it would be tough with the pay.
flexible
pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never received two paychecks
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2019, október 9.
Working here was okay for my first job. I worked seasonal. However, I am missing two paychecks and/or never received those paychecks and payroll was very unhelpful. I was only able to obtain $1.24 and that was a result of an error on their end where they said I never checked in when I know I did. When I finally obtained a debit card for my money to go to, they said I couldn't add it in because the seasonal had ended. Again, I contacted payroll and they were very unhelpful. I would have rated higher if none of this ever happened.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van