Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

726 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megtekintése
Fast paced, stressful
A lot was always going on, too much drama between the employees. The manager gave me no hours really and let me go after one month of working my butt off. But that’s life right.
True Flexible hours.
Working at this company was great. Flexible hours were great as well since I personally had school and extracurricular activities to attend which made my schedule very manageable.
2,0
First retail job
This company was very organized when it came to addressing issues woth employees the proper way, but the company treated there employees like family with high expectations
n/a
very professional ,needs to be fair when it comes to people of color and their pay but for the most part its not bad at all if your really determined and if you really want to work.
N/a
I enjoy my experience with Jcpenny and I plan on using my experience and another place. Jcpenny has offered me many new opportunities that I was never able to get and I’m thankful for that.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
friendly environment
I started working when I was in college and the managers are very nice and worked with my changing schedule. The other employees are easy to work with which makes the work environment pleasant.
Easy job
The job was easy, not hard to learn and know what to do. You can learn a lot there, mostly about customer service and how to handle money. The managers aren’t the best but the job is good.
Sales Associates
Overall JcPenneys is a good place to work, but with a pay rate lower than any other place. I honestly loved working there, but just didn’t see any growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place, it was just a seasonal job.
I had a great time working there, i made a lot of friends with the other workers and mangement. it was just a seasonal job for the winter so i can make some money to get my family some gifts for christmas.
Nice place to work.
Good place to work, unfortunately the hours are not available unless part time is what you're looking for. Management is great, very employee orientated. Co-workers great attitude to work with.
N/a
Customer service
Greetings

Learned how to fold different

Money exchange

Learned to make sales

Stocked up after store closing

Loved all the managers
1,0
unorganized and understaffed
I was really just thrown in not knowing what I was doing. The management was all over the place. They would have you doing one thing and turn around and have you do something totally different. They made quite a few people quit dude to them yelling at them.
They give you hours
It was pretty good. They are going to give you a lot of hours and it was like a second family for me but I moved to Texas City so I could not stay and work in Houston.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job but more work less money
It’s a good job but need to be payed a dollar more for a comfortable stay and you have to have patience and stay calm with dealing with the customers because they get loud mouthed and don’t care
The best job
I worked here for about 4 months & I loved it, it was the best job I met a lot of people I got to talk to new people everyday all of my coworkers were very friendly as soon as I started working there
Great customer service experience
Working at jcpenney is a great start to learning how to work with others as a team and helping costumers. Also a great way to better your communication skills.
Decent
Staff/ LOD’s were rude most times for no reason. Never gave us specific tasks but expected workers to do things when a lot of times there was nothing to be done.
1,0
Beware of management
The manager was very unfriendly very unfair lost a lot of people because of her
The job itself was rewarding helping people out I worked in curtains and loved helping people decorate
Productive and friendly
Working at JCPenney would usually be checking people out, helping people with anything they needed. Peer pressure from trying to get people to apply for credit cards.
Decent employment
Not a bad place to work they offer employee discount and usually have a good schedule

Having to ask each customer if they do not have a Penney’s charge card to do application was not one of my favorites things
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although i enjoyed my job i didnt like managment. I was. Cheated out of some pay and they woukd constantly change my schedule without telling me
Dont expect to have a life. Working here is extremely consuming. The management is over baring. They will change your schedule with no warning. I had my schedule changed the morning of my shift. It's hard to balance life and work.
Pro érvek
Loved my job
Kontra érvek
Messy managment
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés