JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

645 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 794 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
No healthcare until you've been there a year that's the worst thing
Sales Associate and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lees Summit, MO2019, augusztus 23.
Very needy customers can't seem to ever look for anything on their own. No health insurance until full time for a year. I've never heard of any company making you wait that long!
Flexible schedule, Great management
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, augusztus 23.
love to help the customers there and co-workers are really friendly! The atmosphere is really good. The current manager is outstanding. JCPenney is a great company to work for. They have great benefits for you and your family. You can have flexible hours and they will work with you In case of aspect that you will need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work with wonderful people
Sales Associate / Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, augusztus 22.
Everyone at JCPenney are wonderful people and working there is a good first job. The most enjoyable part is meeting all the wonderful people. I do enjoy working there and feel my skills are put to the test.
Competitive
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montclair, CA2019, augusztus 21.
Jcpenney is very competitive. Fast paced, but if dedicated enough you can make management, plus full time hours. Friendly, not so helpful at time. I suggest you have some kind of experience of retail if you want to work at JCPenney.
Solid Job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Paris, TX2019, augusztus 21.
JCPenney is a good company that will take care of their employees and provide wonderful customer service to their customers. I've enjoyed working for this company.
Work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, augusztus 21.
Its repetitive, but it's a job. The atmosphere is good. Its competitive, you must know a lot, but you also go through training in the first 2 weeks, so you'll be fine. Overall, it's pretty good position. You get to make your own schedule, ect. Love it.
Pro érvek
Make your own schedule/hours. 25% discount to employees.
Repetitive duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2019, augusztus 16.
Broken promises and unfair. Didnt find the experience pleasing, there was plenty of favoritism there at the shop and they gave unfair pay to their associates
Discount
Kontra érvek
Will tell u one thing, then its flipped opposite
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here but you barely get hours
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2019, augusztus 15.
I liked working here but you barely get any hours and they don’t ask you if you can work on Black Friday because you only get paid if you work in the morning or at night
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2019, augusztus 15.
I was very pleased with how lenient the company was with their work hours. I was able to complete my schooling, along with working enough hours to financially support myself. Another thing I really enjoyed was my co-workers. They really brightened my day and it helped the store run like it should.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive but poor communication
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, augusztus 15.
Working here was good, coworkers were amazing. Most management was good at there jobs. Working with schedules however did become a bit of a problem for those who had school.
2,0
Poor management
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, augusztus 8.
No one answers the phones or checks voicemails.
They don't prevent problems. They wait for problems to occur and then they might address them.
Aside from management, it's an alright job.
I worked at JCP when I was 17
Sales Associate/Cashier (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morrisville, PA2019, augusztus 6.
Everyday we had to ask customers if they wanted to sign up for a store credit card. It was annoying because our managers pressured us into doing so. It was mostly a competition. But other than that, it's a fun place to work
Need more imprvement
Cashier, Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2019, augusztus 4.
checking out customers' puchases, folding pants or shirts.
how to use register, deal with mad customers.
Many things about management should be improve.
Advertisement sometimes not fair to loyal customers.
some customers are mean and rude.
most of the woerking parts are easy.
Pro érvek
employee benefit not bad.
Kontra érvek
working place should be cleaned more often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone I work with is extremely nice. Always in a good mood. Everyone is always happy.
Cashier and Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merced, CA2019, augusztus 2.
I love working at jcpennys. It is a non stressful job. My associates and managers are extremely nice to work with. Management always let you know when you are doing a great job. The only thing I don’t like is we always have to push credit application to are customers. That can be annoying to customers . Thcustomers get sometimes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
okay place to work
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Princeton, WV2019, július 28.
Unfair to the seasonal staff when they are working. Decent place to work if you are a normal employee. At this location management definitely chose favorites.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I guess i would say...every job has their (click people) and if u dont fit in the click then u dont matter.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lumberton, NC2019, július 27.
I worked there for almost 5 years and at first it started off great...I had the job I loved but about 4 months afterwards I got put on another job task back and forth( just helping out) but when I knew anything it became my permanent job..then the manager hired a person to take my position...I was upset...I asked y was I moved ..he said he needed me more on the job position that he put me on but that should have been a choice for me..so then we get a new manager and I told him I waned to come off of the position I was placed on to go back to the floor as cashier..he moved me but soon afterwards he asked me about another job position and. That would come with better pay and I would be certified but that was a lie...I worked that position for about 6 months and had to quick because the standing was too much on the legs..so now I don't have a job anymore.
Pro érvek
If u are a click person u can move up in the company
Kontra érvek
Fake it till you make it is what i will say about that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
J.c.penny
Cashier/ sales floor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, július 24.
This job is very flexible and very understanding for time off and sick days as well and flexible if you’re in school. Management is very good and as well with the team work
Good first job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Panama City Beach, FL2019, július 20.
It is a great place to work if you work in Panama City store. The team is fantastic! They will work with you and your availability, they will see your talent and treat you well. The Panama City Beach store is a whole other story.... There are supervisors that work set schedule, but they will not work with your second job schedule or school schedule. There is a total lack of communication. I watched so many people quit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Customer Service Specialist
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2019, július 19.
This was a great place to work until management starting changing everything.they took away our fulltime status.our benefits too and i had to quit and look for a job that would give me benefits. I used to love this place..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management and employee culture
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omak, WA2019, július 12.
So many cons and little to no pros. The recent change of management directly affected the employee culture. It wasn't great before, but it definitely got worse. Normal employee behavior include gossiping, laziness, lying, backstabbing, theft, and obvious racism. Employees and customers of color are treated like garbage.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van