JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

596 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 922 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not treat you very well the manager don’t always know what they are doing. We do have fun at times.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jeffersonville, IN2019, április 22.
It’s usually busy on certain days of the week everyone always gonna be busy doing a task we would always have to walk between departments to return clothes or other items. We help with customers to look for things and help check out if needed. We put clothes back that people leave in the fitting room and we recover around everywhere to fold to fixing hangers or putting up clothes that fallen on the floor. But sometimes the managers would move us around a lot but they sometimes give you attitude towards the employees. They blame us for something that wasn’t our fault and we don’t always have a long enough break before they want us to go back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and time consuming workplace . Great people and no drama
Cashier /Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond Heights, OH2019, április 16.
I loved working here . The hours weren’t to harsh pay was decent . There is no particular dress code . It was in a great neighborhood and the discount were nice .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Organized workplace with friendly management
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, április 11.
A typical day at work would be greeting customers, organizing merchandise onto fitting room carts, folding and hanging merchandise to make it look presentable and working on the registers. I have learned how to have more patience and have better customer service. The management team is easy-going and fun to be around. The workplace culture is very organized, trustworthy and adaptable. The hardest part of this job is to try and finish things by a certain time. The most enjoyable part of this job would be the friendly environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun and enjoyable place to work at..
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, április 1.
J.c.penny was a amazed place to work at..they recognized u hard work and always tk u for it..they also promote u to different departments..its also was a family company..they help as much as they could if was have trouble in your way of live..our store manager was a wonderful and amazed man to work for..I love work there..
Lunche every hoildays ..
Kontra érvek
There no complains with this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place. Great managers.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, OH2019, március 28.
Jcpenneys is an overall good place to work if your young and need a job. The managers are great people and care about your well being as most places do not. The envroment is comforatable and if you like talking to people and helping people find what they need its a good job for you.
Good enviroment. Great managers
Bad pay. No benefits
Relaxed Place
sales associate/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wenatchee, WA2019, március 27.
I liked working there because I got along with everyone who I met and who I already been friends with. We really helped each other out a lot when we had long lines of customers or when we had costumers with attitude. We kept each other on check and I really liked that.
Pro érvek
The people, Lunch room and breaks
Rushing, some bossy people
Best Job
Cashier, Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selma, CA2019, március 25.
I was hired on the spot and was very happy working there.The manager was so amazing and sweet. I unfortunately had to quit due to me moving. When I put my 2 weeks, I cried because it was one of the best jobs I've ever had.
Managers
Short breaks
Eh
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, TX2019, március 24.
So JCPenney’s is a job. You get paid every two weeks, get abused by customers on a daily basis, lack coworkers so may have to handle entire departments alone most of the time, and expect everything from you yet it’s impossible.
Kontra érvek
Lack of help, rude customers
1,0
Don't do it.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2019, március 21.
While the discounts are great, that's the only thing that is great about this job aside from the few coworkers you'll meet that are fun to work with, the job itself is not worth it. I was harassed by one of my managers who still works there, after at least 5 different complaints against them that are formal from employees, there have also been customer complaints against them and they still work there. This job is unreliable. You can go from working too many hours to working maybe once a week. They were expecting people to get paid only $9 to work for 5 hours on one day a week. It is not worth it. They are terrible about raises. They don't appreciate their employees. I worked worked in the portrait studio and the store itself. I've got to tell you, I've dealt with some of the worst people and some awful managers. They do not train you properly. You literally get thrown on the floor and learn on the job from the other people instead of going through actual real training, then you get treated like an idiot if you don't know what you're doing. They would rather cut a reliable employees hours and hire an inexperienced person for less money. I can't tell you how many people I've seen circulate out of that place. It's atrocious. Not to mention, they will skip over even the best employees to put a favorite person in a management position. It's no wonder why the store is trashed all the time, because the people that care are leaving for not being treated well enough. If you're able to become a favorite real quickly, have absolutely no life and are willing to have open availability and  több... don't have to rely on this job to pay all of your bills, then go for it. But if you are relying on this job to live? You're going to end up in a bad spot real quick.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Great store discounts, fun coworkers
Kontra érvek
No benefits, unreliable pay and hours, no proper training, harassment, favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
awful
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2019, március 20.
When I first started it was great and managers were cooperative, but after a few months they became really immature, and will walk around in packs and gossip. There are multiple associates who don't do their jobs, and just sit on their phones or shop while on the clock, and the management allows it. Benefits are good, but that's the only thing worth having this job for. The hours are inconsistent and you must work weekends, and if you cant work certain days they will penalize you. If you don't push the store credit card on every customer they will cut your hours and try and push you out. Do not work there.
good discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks, bad management, inconsistent hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly managed, sometimes hostile work environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2019, március 20.
Far too many people with the title of LOD; large focus on sales/credit card application quotas. If quotas aren't met, an LOD will threaten you with cut hours or termination.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with the people
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, március 18.
Open and closed department, worked with 5 cash drawers and diamond vault, answered phone and called customers, customer service, knowledge on products a must, in charged of 6 sets of jewelry keys for cases. Checked in merchandise received and sent out orders and checked in orders. Rang on cash registers, used calculators. Did watch and jewelry repairs, trained new associate, did ad signing. Did count books for jewelry cases. File paper work and report to management and security daily on dept issues. Inventory, did jewelry shows. Met goals for self and department.
Associate discounts
Kontra érvek
Not great on the Benifits for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Place to Work At (Sometimes)
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2019, március 14.
At first, working at Jcpenny's is really fun. The environment there is super chill except for the managers. The managers at my location really did suck except for maybe one of them. If you did not get an ICAP aka open up a credit card for customers, they would basically give you dirty looks and treat you badly. If you approached the end of your shift and everything is not put away, the managers would all look at you with disgust and talk bad things behind your back.
management, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to work. Realkt never had enough people to cover all work areas. Not enough pay
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gastonia, NC2019, március 14.
Everyday I would have to do more than one persons job. The pay wasn't sent great and everybody always seemed to have an attitude. Needed a job that why I applied but it wasn't worth it at all
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a horrible experience for me. Bad enough to where I will not spend my money there and will never offer it as a job opportunity to friends.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2019, március 14.
Management was very poor. Associates were open about their dislikes on homosexuals. Their customer service wasn’t always the best. Overall I just felt that most of the associates weren’t good people. But there were the good few whom I really enjoyed.
Children's department!
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mays Landing, NJ2019, március 14.
I enjoyed working part time for JC Penney. I received their discount card and made $9.50 an hour. I attended 1 training session. I look forward to more training on the job. In the meantime Im looking for other opportunities and I am increasing awareness of my availability.

Easiest part of the job is tending to a customer's needs. The hardest part is the treatmen tthat another staff memeber gave me. We can learn from staff, or other employees that still care like myself!! In spite of eveerything!!
Pot Luck
Munkahelyi kultúra
managers and coworkers easy to get a long with
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, március 13.
the manager were really nice they would help you out with problems. i was able to pick up what they were teaching me about the different jobs i had to do.
my first job
Sales Associate (Cashier) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2019, március 5.
I loved working here! I loved getting credit applications! I loved working with my coworkers, they were great. I made a lot of friends working there!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Slow work pace
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA 309092019, február 28.
A typical day at work includes folding clothes,checking dressing rooms, ringing up customers ,and putting clothes back.It is a laid back area with not too much to do.
Not flexible
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, február 27.
JCPenney was not a good place to work, I was initially part time but was expected to work so many hours on days I had already told them I could not. The management was rude and did not care about their employees; it is not worth working more than you should for such little pay.
The pay and hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van