Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales732 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
732 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 801 értékelés megtekintése
Fast paced, stressful
A lot was always going on, too much drama between the employees. The manager gave me no hours really and let me go after one month of working my butt off. But that’s life right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I appreciated them hiring senior citizens, I really liked working for them over the holidays, I love their products, the Ann Arbor store was clean and well organized. Management and employees friendly and helpful. I really liked working with the customers , the bad thing about JCPENNEY is if you are hired as a cashier they put more emphasis on getting credit card applications than catering to the customers. They have 10 minutes meeting every morning and 8 out of the 10 min they talk about getting credit applications. I left because I thought I was hired for cashiering and customers assistance not to push credit card applications.
Pro érvek
Great products, great employees and management.
Kontra érvek
Emphasizing and pushing credit card card applications
Employee/customer 1st
They definitely put their employees and customers 1st! They were constantly giving us some sort of incentive. I worked here one Christmas just for fun. I absolutely LOVED it!
1,0
Just don’t work at the one in Newport News Virginia
Horrible, they pick with you if you don’t do things at they pace, VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. Had a hurricane warning in my area besides going somewhere safe they wanted me to come to work.
It was okay
The workers only talk to people they know and you only get a lot of hours if you’re good friends with the managers. There’s a lot of freedom though with when you take your lunch and you can easily ask for different times to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All of the management is for the people is for their employees. They have a great cashier supervisor it does not make you feel intimidated at all very approachable all of the employees and the customers even are fantastic
It can be better
I've been working here for awhile. The store has it's ups and downs. It definitely needs remodeling...registers are outdated, the store is dusty! The store needs more organization to run better!
True Flexible hours.
Working at this company was great. Flexible hours were great as well since I personally had school and extracurricular activities to attend which made my schedule very manageable.
2,0
First retail job
This company was very organized when it came to addressing issues woth employees the proper way, but the company treated there employees like family with high expectations
n/a
very professional ,needs to be fair when it comes to people of color and their pay but for the most part its not bad at all if your really determined and if you really want to work.
N/a
I enjoy my experience with Jcpenny and I plan on using my experience and another place. Jcpenny has offered me many new opportunities that I was never able to get and I’m thankful for that.
friendly environment
I started working when I was in college and the managers are very nice and worked with my changing schedule. The other employees are easy to work with which makes the work environment pleasant.
Easy job
The job was easy, not hard to learn and know what to do. You can learn a lot there, mostly about customer service and how to handle money. The managers aren’t the best but the job is good.
Sales Associates
Overall JcPenneys is a good place to work, but with a pay rate lower than any other place. I honestly loved working there, but just didn’t see any growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place, it was just a seasonal job.
I had a great time working there, i made a lot of friends with the other workers and mangement. it was just a seasonal job for the winter so i can make some money to get my family some gifts for christmas.
Nice place to work.
Good place to work, unfortunately the hours are not available unless part time is what you're looking for. Management is great, very employee orientated. Co-workers great attitude to work with.
N/a
Customer service
Greetings

Learned how to fold different

Money exchange

Learned to make sales

Stocked up after store closing

Loved all the managers
1,0
unorganized and understaffed
I was really just thrown in not knowing what I was doing. The management was all over the place. They would have you doing one thing and turn around and have you do something totally different. They made quite a few people quit dude to them yelling at them.
They give you hours
It was pretty good. They are going to give you a lot of hours and it was like a second family for me but I moved to Texas City so I could not stay and work in Houston.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job but more work less money
It’s a good job but need to be payed a dollar more for a comfortable stay and you have to have patience and stay calm with dealing with the customers because they get loud mouthed and don’t care
The best job
I worked here for about 4 months & I loved it, it was the best job I met a lot of people I got to talk to new people everyday all of my coworkers were very friendly as soon as I started working there
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés