JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

694 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 975 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a ver fun and great place to work
Sales-Cashiering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2020, január 15.
I love working at JC Penny, even though the pay suck and the management do people wrong. They will lay u of without telling you. One min you have hrs then the next min you are on the schedule but with no hrs and no one talks to you about this.
1,0
N/a
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2020, január 11.
Working here was a great experience it showed me how to deal with the customers additude and also it shows how you should always have a smile on your face...
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really like the company
Cashier and Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2020, január 5.
Jcpenney it’s a great company to work for , there manage awesome and they are fixable with their schedule. The first reason got me there is schedule time because I was going to college. Second is there’s 25% associate discount. So I do recommend this company.
Flexible hours
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missoula, MT2020, január 2.
At both stores I worked at the store management was very good. Corporate management changed so often you never knew what to expect. They are a good company to work for
Pro érvek
Good starter job
Kontra érvek
You never know what corporate is doing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was great and always so helping and respectful. The people I worked with were always so including and helpful.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2019, december 30.
Everyone was nice and helpful. They made sure you were trained the correct way and efficiently. Management was amazing and helped with schedules and making sure it was all good.
Overall Decent
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yreka, CA2019, december 21.
It is a very easy job with lots of other good employees. However, there are a few people that were unfairly fired. The schedule is flexible with other schedules.
It’s okay.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2019, december 13.
I worked there for a while and I didn’t enjoy it. I wasn’t trained properly and made many mistakes that I wouldn’t have made if I had been trained. By far, one of my least favorite jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place and beautiful environment to work in
Cashier and Salesperson (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  District Heights, MD2019, december 12.
It is a very lovely place to work especially because of the very friendly staff members. They make you feel very welcome
Being my first job in America gave me opportunity to interact with customers and learnt how they react when they are not satisfied with our services
The hardest part of the job is the very long hours you have to stand on your feet ..
Nothing Special
Team Member/Cashier/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chico, CA2019, december 5.
Barely above average experience while employed by JCPennys. Underappreciated and overall felt the store handling was disorganized. More job security or growth opportunities would have helped. Ok for a temporary part time job.
Pay
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene Oregon2019, december 3.
The pay is what the state start pay. Plus $ 2.00 extra if customer FILLED out a credit card and got approved. That's what the Managers focused on. They hire for seasonal and if you don't get enough people to fill out credit card application and get approved they look down on you. And let you go at the end of the seasonal work
Review on Pennies
JCPenney Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2019, december 3.
Pennies is one of the biggest department stores in the country, and many job seekers view it as an attractive place to work. typical day at work is keeping the store clean and presentable. The staff smiles and is always greeting customers. The most enjoyable part about working is getting sales and keeping the customers satisfied.
Great
Cashier/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, december 2.
Great place to work . It was friendly and family oriented environment. The management staff was awesome as well. The pay and benefits was great to. Slow and fast pace.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company has double standards for different employees
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, november 27.
They do not treat people fairly... I was fired for a lie... I was told in August 2018 about doing a credit card without I’d... which was a lie... it took manager till oct 24 to fired me... 8 years with a company I gonna put my job on the line for 2.00... 2 months no warning no write up.. Something is definitely wrong in that store.. it has happen to many people wrongful termination...
Pretty Fun Workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2019, november 23.
Management was very laid back, great associates to work with everybody was nice. Only problem was that management would push the credit cards too much. Unrealistic time windows to complete tasks at work.
Contemporary Fashion with Family values in mind
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2019, november 20.
The staff was very welcoming and this was a fun place to wok for the holidays. I enjoyed helping customers with their purchases. The discounts helped me provide a good christmas for my family.
Ok job.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 19.
Poor mangement skills . Not enough training for employees.. And they put you all over allwats making sure u sbmitballot of credit cards for therir company..
work environment
Sale Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2019, november 18.
Its a very fun place to work but the pay and hours isn't that good. The store it self is was to big and its not that fun to work at to many bad customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a sales associate career
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McAllen, TX2019, november 8.
This was my first job, I learned so much, really enjoyed working here if I could go back I would. The managers were very understanding helped out with any questions, they explained everything very well.
Decent
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2019, november 1.
They could use some small improvements while managing. Personally, they worked pretty good with outside activities when having to request off. They could improve in that area a little more. Overall, they’re motivating and know what their doing. They work as a team.
1,0
Poorly run
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2019, október 27.
Managers consistently ignore employees, lack of communication, made minors work over the legal time, They ignore the 6 month raise or wont tell you about it, Constantly ignore safety issues, customers consistently angry at confusing sales, Short breaks or breaks taken away or cut in half. Lots of managers giving multiple different directions leaving employees confused. Would pay new employees more who had less experience, Management ignoring harassment. Constantly making you stay longer than scheduled, throwing employees to different departments if short staffed knowing the employees are not aware of another departments sales or merchandise. Customers would violate dressing rooms with their urine or feces expecting employees to lean it up, would expect employees to put themselves in unsafe or unsanitary conditions.
Pro érvek
Ocasionally able to leave on time.
Kontra érvek
It was the worst job experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van