JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

679 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 437 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a sales associate career
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McAllen, TX2019, november 8.
This was my first job, I learned so much, really enjoyed working here if I could go back I would. The managers were very understanding helped out with any questions, they explained everything very well.
Decent
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2019, november 1.
They could use some small improvements while managing. Personally, they worked pretty good with outside activities when having to request off. They could improve in that area a little more. Overall, they’re motivating and know what their doing. They work as a team.
Poorly run
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2019, október 27.
Managers consistently ignore employees, lack of communication, made minors work over the legal time, They ignore the 6 month raise or wont tell you about it, Constantly ignore safety issues, customers consistently angry at confusing sales, Short breaks or breaks taken away or cut in half. Lots of managers giving multiple different directions leaving employees confused. Would pay new employees more who had less experience, Management ignoring harassment. Constantly making you stay longer than scheduled, throwing employees to different departments if short staffed knowing the employees are not aware of another departments sales or merchandise. Customers would violate dressing rooms with their urine or feces expecting employees to lean it up, would expect employees to put themselves in unsafe or unsanitary conditions.
Pro érvek
Ocasionally able to leave on time.
Kontra érvek
It was the worst job experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun workplace that let me experience the retail industry
Cashier/Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McMinnville, OR2019, október 25.
Enjoyed my employment at JCPenny very kind and awesome staff! Miss them very much and I am very grateful for the experience I gained working there. Somewhat Challenging yet the guidance of the management team helped a lot. A great place to gain customer service, and sales skills.
Amazing
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2019, október 19.
-great environment
-somewhat fast paced
-attention to detail
good to work at if a student. amazing experience. help customers do not be afraid to get credit applications.
4,0
Jcpenny review good
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2019, október 14.
Payed good money, got along with all the customers and co workers. Always was on time for work . Learned how to be responsible and take care of myself .
Money was good
Not enough hours
JCPenney Employment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1750 Deptford Center Rd Ste D, Deptford Township, NJ 080962019, október 13.
Overall, JCPenney was not a bad place to work at. I gain experience with Customer Service, cash handling(As a cashier), met cool co-workers, and had good managers. The only thing is that depending on the customers you get to interact with, will make your experience better or worst.
Gain more Customer experience
Kontra érvek
Experience may vary depending on customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great atmosphere, but no full-time employment is available for sales associate level.
Cashiers/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chino, CA2019, október 12.
Great retail experience, works schedules with students, only smart and quality customer friendly crew hired. Great management team! Great employees' discount 25%! Just would like some full-time positions open for sales associate.
Stressful
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington-Fayette, KY2019, október 11.
The JC Penny location that I worked out of was going through hiring a new store manager and the store was going through. I would work several different departments through out the store every shift, the dressing rooms were always a disaster because associates wouldn't have been in there in days and managers would say different things so shift instructions and goals would be confusing
productive
Sales associate • Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2019, október 11.
It's a great place to get started at or to just have a part-time at, other than that if you are looking for a job to maintain a family or just yourself it would be tough with the pay.
flexible
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never received two paychecks
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2019, október 9.
Working here was okay for my first job. I worked seasonal. However, I am missing two paychecks and/or never received those paychecks and payroll was very unhelpful. I was only able to obtain $1.24 and that was a result of an error on their end where they said I never checked in when I know I did. When I finally obtained a debit card for my money to go to, they said I couldn't add it in because the seasonal had ended. Again, I contacted payroll and they were very unhelpful. I would have rated higher if none of this ever happened.
it sucked
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dodge City, KS2019, október 8.
management was the worse, they didn’t care about their employees. very little hours. only good thing about this job was my coworkers and the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They closed without notifying any of the employees
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easley, SC2019, október 8.
Coworkers were friendly but always had a trick up their sleeves. They closed down the store without any real warning to the employees. Very laid back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad management and low annual raises
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, október 6.
The employees are nice and some are hard working. However the managers are very rude and if your doing a great job they will over work you and have you do other people's job if they are slacking. Also you only get a 20 cent raise yearly no matter how good you are at the job or how many people you get to sign up for the card.
Cool employees and discounts
Management and low raise
Poor Management
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita Falls, TX2019, október 4.
The central manager always stays in her office and is never out on the floor and the assistant managers do the majority of the work on the floor that the manager should be doing. Some of the sales associates talk bad about other associates behind their backs for no reason. Some associates are forced to work in sections such as jewelry or curtains/mattresses with no training and don’t receive the training necessary.
Poor management
Management is not good
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2019, október 2.
I would say this is a good part-time position to earn an extra income. However, this job is mostly geared towards high school students and retired employees. I would not recommend working here as a full-time employee.
Compensation is low, with little to no career advancement. Management is not great.
And the scheduling although it is retail, is not flexible nor, worth it. There are constant last minute changes to schedules and the pay is not worth it with the amount of hours you are scheduled in a week.
Overall a great experience
Cashier and Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, TN2019, október 1.
I highly suggest working at JCPENNYs. I love everyone I work with because they are all so nice. They make sure you are comfortable before putting you out on the floor by yourself. I usually am in the women’s department and I just fold clothes, check the fitting room, put the clothes away that were in the fitting room, and work the register.
JcPenny
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2019, szeptember 29.
The JcPenny store in San Angelo, Tx is unfortunately lacking. Most importantly with management. Very hostile and condescending management team, little/no advancement opportunity and inconsistent hours. I transferred departments and was shown very poor treatment throughout the store.
Employee discount
4,0
Adaptable
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yreka, CA2019, szeptember 27.
It is a great job if you have kids in sports or extracurricular activities because you can kind of work around their schedule to make it fit. The part that's hard is there's really no option for full-time work. I love my job at JCPenney's just wish that I could get full-time employment through them
JCPenney
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, szeptember 26.
The workplace was like High school everyone had their clicks and some of the people were mean and judging. The workers didn't help the new workers. The people who work on the floor didn't want to take the customers. The management was all over the place would get mad when the new workers would ask for help.
no free lunches
short breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van