Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Clerk13 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 938 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My co-workers were courteous and friendly. I was well trained on the cash register and products, and I enjoyed the customers. I was able to give them my schedule and make changes if I had to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked interacting with customers and employees. It was at the mall so it was a great environment. The staff were friendly and so were the employees. I liked working there.
discounts
non
Munkahelyi kultúra
i enjoyed the people who worked there as well as the repeat customers. the employee discounts were good as well. i learned alot about retail and customer service.
employee discounts
only seasonal
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
help customers with purchases.. straighten out clothing racks ,, help supervisor with markdowns and auditing of merchandise.. closing and counting out cash register.
discount on clothes
pay was not great
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and I learned about gender bias, not getting a raise. I did work most Sundays and got time and a half. Also worked the floor in the ladies Dept helping customers find clothes. Worked the boys dept when the boys jeans were very popular and many many were sold. My non blood relative Aunt worked in a different department and hated it.
Pro érvek
It was a job when jobs were tight
Kontra érvek
Learning gender bias from boss
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for JC. Penny's. The team I worked with were very nice women. I really enjoyed working with people. I worked at night and it was very busy but I enjoy the fast pace. My time would fly by.
Pro érvek
Employees received 25% to 50% off the items in the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
store had not been sold and closed. Only thing I did not like was Black Fridays. Did not like going to work at 3 am. Would love to work for this company again!
major discount on merchandise, JC Penney post child home
Kontra érvek
did not like black fridays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked the floor , setting up merchandise displays and was also a cashier. I liked the interaction with customers, helping them if they need advise on merchandise. I worked in the Childrens Dept, so it was a fun. I was then transferred to the Chargeback area at the warehouse, where I was responsible for sending back merchandise to the Vendors.
We could earn prizes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I helped in tidying our department throughout my shift. I assisted customers in finding and purchasing merchandise. I also answered phones, processed credit applications, sold catalogs, order processing, and completed customer transactions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs. Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers. Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires. Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
> Compute sales prices, total purchases, receive and process cash or credit payment.

> Prepare sales slips or sales contract. Maintain knowledge of current sales
discount on mercendise
to far from home
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this job so much to learn and be busy all the time,interact with mane people from different .
fun place
need more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A TYPICAL DAY OF WORK INCLUDED GREETING CUSTOMERS AND HELPING THEM WHEN NEEDED, KEEPING DEPARTMENT CLEAN AND ORGANIZED AND ACCESSORIZING TO GIVE CUSTOMERS IDEALS, AND CASHIER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, MANAGEMENT WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND OCCASIONALLY STOP IN TO SEE HOW THINGS WAS GOING, NOTHING WAS HARD ABOUT THIS JOB AND THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART WAS MEETING PEOPLE
Pro érvek
ability to meet different people
Kontra érvek
loosing money when items are returned by a customer under your associate number
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get to meet people from all walks of life, you can offer a new look, or help find a favorite look for the customers along with keeping up with the latest fashions.
Pro érvek
discount on clothes for employees
you don't get 40 hrs a week
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés