Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier865 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
865 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 782 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Good Job
This job was very fast paced. This job teaches you how to work with people. The hardest part of my job for me would be being onmy feet for the long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the JCPenney had to be myworst work job.
Here at JCPenney, the management was horrible and the environment was almost draining. The managers were so bias and treated each employee poorly. The only time I felt appreciated as an employee was when I would receive an "ICAP", which is when you sign someone up for a JCPenney credit card. Never did I feel appreciated for fixing up all the clothes people would come by and mess up or providing excellent customer service skills despite how I were to be treated. Not only I, but each and every employee was looked down upon and treated like what they were doing was not good enough and will never be enough. Managers would scold us for communicating with former employees even if we were to be doing our required work at the same time while those same managers would be standing in the middle of an aisle, talking to a different manager for up to 20 min at a time, doing absolutely nothing.
+$2 on your paycheck for every ICAP
Kontra érvek
management, short breaks, refolding clothes all day long
Good place to work.
It depends on the store it is a fairly nice place to work. Management tends to care about employees and will listen to problems. On the negative side you do a lot of standing and walking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with
working at JCPenny was a great experience I made friends that I still have and here it is a couple of years down the road I learned a lot about customer service and how to meet the needs of the as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working there, but I didn’t like that we had to stay longer to help other departments out to clean up their mess!
They were able to work with your school’s schedule and they rotated your weekends with the other workers. I always got fair schedule and I always got along with my team.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Execellent Customer service is a priority. Resolving personal retail matters for all customers
Greeting and welcome customers , help direct customers around the department store , sign a fitting room sheet for recovery ever hour .rotate work in all departments filling associate lunch hours . Work in a clean environment.
Bad Management
Management is awful.
Corp protected them

OVerwork; underpaid

Management awful

Very unprofessional

Management is lazy

Coworkers are allowed to treat others awful
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a nice place to work.
Honestly I have nothing bad to say.Each person will have different feelings about the job.jcpenny stayed busy which I like it made the day go by quickly.
typical work day
Typical work day consisted of getting in before shift started, getting ready, clocking in starting work and finding things to do until break. When it was time to take a break the break room wasn't too bad there was a TV and vending machines. After that you'd go back to work until your shift was done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging customers, pleasant coworkers.
The job can be a little challenging with the customers but your fellow coworkers can be of good assistance and can make the day better. Pleasant working environment.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
be careful what you apply for
I only worked for the company for a month. I applied for the sephora and never once got to train in the store and on top of that they were switching out managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager toxicity is at times at an all time high. As an associate in a work place one would do their work only for it not to be sufficient enough for the other managers. High level of turnover rate
Pro érvek
Credit compensation if you excel in face to face communication
Kontra érvek
Health care minimums need to be met.
Easy and Fun but not Stable
It is a fun environment and easy job but it is part time and if you can't sale the JCP cards you don't get the hours no matter how good you are at the rest of your job. I ultimately left due to my hours being cut to 8 hour week.
I enjoyed going to work
I enjoyed working at jcpennys with my coworkers an the managment team was awsome. Jcpenys was close to home an perfect drive time. I really enjoyed the customers
I had allergies
While working there I delvoped a major allergy to their clothes so I ask to be put on cashier (which is what they hired me for ) so I could have less contact with the clothes. They denied and I had multiple reactions and had to take time off of work which they fired me form
3,0
2nd job for extra money
This was a second job for earning extra money through the holidays. Holiday season was very busy. The hiring manager was great! She does so much work for this store.
JcPenny
Jcpenny is a very loving place to work at . The management and the employees are so helpful and very nice . If a customer needs help we are there to help them ASAP.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits fun work place
I makes my job very exciting! I enjoy working with the people, I enjoy seeing the customers come in an shop. I learn to keep going forward in life instead of staying in one spot!
Manageable but slow
Management is hit or miss. Typically you have multiple supervisors. Majority of them suck, but a few of them are super cool. Scheduling is trash. Hardly any hours. Their idea of a flexible schedule is not scheduling you if you have any restrictions like school or a second job. 15 minute breaks as long as you work a 3 1/2 hour shift or more. A thirty minute lunch if you work 5 1/2 hours or more. Any more than that, you get a combination of the two. There is commission for signing customers up for the store credit card, but that's also all they care about. They want you to push and push. Also, if you found a better way to market it, they tell you that it's wrong and want you to follow a sort of "script". Also, I was getting paid a dollar over minimum wage while it was $12, but they only gave me $13.50 when it went up in 2020. They should have kept me at the same ratio of a dollar over minimum.
Pro érvek
Decent breaks, some cool managers
Kontra érvek
No hours, All they care about is credit apps
Good work environment
I love the people at my job and it’s very lax. It’s easy to work and still have a good time working there. Everyone is friendly and easy to talk to. Flexible hours.
Great work environment!!
Really fun place to work! There is always something to do, you will never be bored. Be ready to accommodate to many customers needs! Discount is a big plus.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés