Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Call Center Representative állásra itt: Milwaukee, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Call Center Representative14 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Milwaukee, WI14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 801 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back company! Many fun activities throughout the holiday season!
It’s a really laid back job! I guess the pay is decent for the type and amount of work you do there! During the holiday season they have daily activities and gifts for you! It’s a really nice atmosphere around that time!
Productive fun
Jc Penney could have been very busy at times, there were monthly activities to participate in, Rewarded for meeting monthly revenue, cook outs provided for the employees, the hardest part was peek time when the calls did not stop, the funnest days were the monthly activities
Free lunch at times
scheduled breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Good job nothing bad all good very good awesome trainers, awesome pay just awesome good management good co -workers, friendly environment great lunch breaks,
Pro érvek
Good
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun and really nice working with different individuals BUT!!@
We're I was at in Milwaukee WI. We had a bedbug epidemic at our job so they closed the office for a couple of months. Man-made wasn't no help at all during the time of the bed bugs epidemic. They only took down our concerns and was telling us that they were going to call corporate but they never call corporate. A co-worker of mine decided to do it and Corporate came to our office and they shut it down for a couple of months.
Good work enviroments
Great Employer
Apples oranges and tomates a typical day at work. What I learned in management in workplace culture tomatoes with extra sauce. The hardest part of the job is science.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Very casual work place
Company is really good at keeping employees in the dark about what's happening with their livelihood. I do enjoy shopping there but would not recommend anyone else working there.
only pros is discount
Kontra érvek
healthcare is very expensive and can't afford
Friendly call center
Friendly and fun Call Center answering calls from customers placing orders on the JCPenny web site, researched orders - tracking, arranging deliveries of furniture and bulky items with trucking companies and customers
Nice
staggered hours
Good Company to work for
Good company to work for that allows employees to grow. Great benefits, well organized and reaponds quickly when there's issues. A dislike is how they allow employees to come to work dressed unprofessional exalpme; Headscarfs, Pajamas, short or too tight clothing.
4,0
productive
a typical day at work requires you to restock shelves when needed, assist customers as well as performing great customer service and greeting.
2,0
Productive Workplace
This job had good bennefits as far as health insurance. It was a production based job. I worked everywhere in the warehouse, and i like that i got a chance to gain experience in those other areas. The cons to this job is that i felt like not all of the management were friendly and i feel they could have showed more compassion towards their employees.
Pro érvek
chance to learn other jobs
Kontra érvek
management didn't make employees feel comfortable
Call Manager
Typical Call center answer alot of calls everyday respond to emails, and send emails, very fast paced position, very good employees.
employees
no set schedule
4,0
Call Center
A Typical day I am responsible for helping customers place orders, scheduling delivery and repairs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work fun but hard to stay in good standings
Here you will have about 100 calls just stay positive someone is always willing to help in tough spots. The hardest part is to stay in good standings with the attendance policy
free stuff
short breaks
Seasonal Call Center Representative
I provided in-bound catalog customer service during the Christmas holiday season. I particularly enjoyed assisting the customers with their questions and with their item selections.
Pro érvek
Employees receive JC Penney discounts on merchandise.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés