Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Call Center Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Call Center Representative56 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 915 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was no flexibility whatsoever with scheduling. My supervisor was never available. Other supervisors were always super rude and nasty. However everything else about the job was excellent! A very OK job at best
Munkahelyi kultúra
verified orders with customers gave great customer service on every call. took orders and handled personal credit information. the training could be a little bit more organized and last longer.
Pro érvek
the convenience of the distance
alot of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management encourage everyone to succeed in their job functions. They are very helpful. They provide corrective creditcisium to assist employees when errors are made.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was Gangstalked the whole time by a few coworkers. Environment was disrespectful and LOUD. They had no filter. training supervisors had no kind of professionalism or filter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family, work to make the customer happy. Make the employee s feel special. Lots of love. Good work environment . Good benefits, Coachs a very helpful
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, great people and a company that actually cares about a it’s employees! Benefits were good, full range from dental, eye, 401k and others
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned the beginnings of what it was to work at a call-center. The workplace culture for Sales was very intense. The furniture sales side was better if you could get it - bigger sales and commissions. Many people push for those jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My overall experience there was amazing. The management was really nice and understanding and I got along great with the other staff members. The training was easy and the trainers helped a lot and answered all of the questions I had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a great part time job. if the cal center had not closed down i would still be working there. The call center had a high turnover. I had 15 supervisors in the time i was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would take orders from customers or do returns etc.... the company would give good incentives to their employees thy would have contests to make it fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I learned about this job was that you can never stop learning, there is always other opportunity out there. The hardest part of the job was that it took forever to move to another department
Pro érvek
great people to work with
Kontra érvek
not enough money to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
work with great customer dressing them with my fashion techniques
working with great team members .helping with great ideas for diffrent setting such as prom
discounts
management, unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did not work there that long and can't remember very much about this position as it as been over 20 years ago since I worked there. It was mostly a phone position. Sitting at a desk and taking catalog orders.
Pro érvek
Convenient for a part time evening job.
Kontra érvek
Constantly on the phone taking orders.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is somewhere I would like to work again. It has a very casual working environment. Drees code is as casual as a t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes, or you can dress up as much as you want to. This is the right place to work if you like challenges and solving problems for customers. The working environment is wonderful. You have a coach to report to but there are multiple other coaches or supervisors that are always walking around to help you with any question that you might have or if you just need assurance that you are doing what you are supposed to be doing and doing it correctly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penney could have been very busy at times, there were monthly activities to participate in, Rewarded for meeting monthly revenue, cook outs provided for the employees, the hardest part was peek time when the calls did not stop, the funnest days were the monthly activities
Free lunch at times
scheduled breaks
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney gave me the opportunity to work with customers directly, help with problem solving.I enjoy working on my own with or without good supervision. I liked the people I worked with.
Pro érvek
I liked the weekly staff meetings.
poor beneifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Call center environment at times can be fast paced and stressful. Over I did learn a lot from this job regarding customer service that required me to respond to customer inquires via phone about merchandise, systems support and sales orders. I learned active listening and patience as I at times had to work with irate customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job nothing bad all good very good awesome trainers, awesome pay just awesome good management good co -workers, friendly environment great lunch breaks,
Pro érvek
Good
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
We're I was at in Milwaukee WI. We had a bedbug epidemic at our job so they closed the office for a couple of months. Man-made wasn't no help at all during the time of the bed bugs epidemic. They only took down our concerns and was telling us that they were going to call corporate but they never call corporate. A co-worker of mine decided to do it and Corporate came to our office and they shut it down for a couple of months.
Good work enviroments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Apples oranges and tomates a typical day at work. What I learned in management in workplace culture tomatoes with extra sauce. The hardest part of the job is science.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney pays less than most call centers and many representatives with poor professional habits that cause a lot of work to be fixing what a previous representative did not do.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés