Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Beauty Consultant

Munkakör megnevezése
Beauty Consultant32 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 020 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are understanding and very trustworthy. They are flexible on schedule. They are also dependable. All the associates are treated the exact same way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend working at Jcpenney they are flexible with your hours and are willing to work with you on any problems that you have. They are willing to listen to you and work on things with you and help you learn.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was terrible. SiJcp was a complete joke. Gratis was only really given to management. But wouldn’t even be on the floor to sell to products. Management made their own schedule regardless of what they were scheduled
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start developing your skills. Lots of engaging activities. Hardest part of the job is the competitive environment you have in the cosmetics department.
2,0
Young manager very inexperienced
she lacked the knowledge to have control over the department and run a good area

she had a good team and let go the 2nd top person and kept young girls over more experienced people because of age
discount at JC Penney
store open until 12 midnight and I worked most midnight shifts
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hours, classes and continued training, employee discounts, competitive morning meetings. Awards and recognition. Paid time off. Great work environment and Co workers
Pro érvek
Great team members and management
Work til 9 pm.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits accrued over many years are substantial, the trick is to stay that long. Your enjoyment of your job will have a great deal to do with what department you work in.
Consistent job expectation
Kontra érvek
hours will vary widely, depending on season and their need
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great time working for JCPenny Sephora. I was able to learn as well educate clients on new products. I had great hours and management was able to work with my school schedule. My typical day would be handling sales, cleaning around the store, restocking product, or helping clients with products.
The only downside was coworker drama and arguments.
Pro érvek
Fun work, Learn about exciting products
Coworker drama/arguments
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very happy as a Hair Dresser at JCPenney. I achieved their All Star status for earning more that 30,000 in one year. More important than that was the fact that I met so many wonderful clients that were more like friends over the years I still keep in contact with many of them . It was also a policy at JCPenney at that time, to offer classes on the latest perm and color techniques which was huge benefit to the stylists.
Health Ins. and employee discounts
pay scale
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in various and had the opportunity to go to School for Certified Beauty Consultant.I had very good time work in for JCPenney and also I exceed on my sales,
Discount
Meet people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love j c penney fun. Love working there exciting just nice people and love the manager excellent person just truly nice. It wonderful no problem happy job.
Fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service, working as one team, learning new things about new products. educating clients and team. making sales and reaching company's goals..
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the best place I have ever worked! I lived my team and managers. This was a fun environment while making people feel amazing about themselves!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were horrible. Made us all feel stupid. I didnt like having to force sell things to people and having to be all in customers faces all the time.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked all nights and weekends and was part time. There were only two full time positions and those ladies kept the premium hours to themselves. I didn't get any benefits and little hours. I left due to the bad hours and I felt I was treated fairly after 7 years
Discount
Un fair treatment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you love cosmetics, can be busy at times. you get free products (gratis). I had a wonderful manager who helped us greatly with learning about products and sales. overall i had a great experience and would work for them again.
Pro érvek
free products, playing with makeup
Kontra érvek
not enough hours to go around
Munkahelyi kultúra
for the ones who love customer service, is a great environment, different people, you can grow on the company, you have your lunch break, discounts, and a friendly place to learn how to treat consumer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
-learning new products and being able to sell
-maintained clientele relationships

-most enjoyable is learning new products and keeping up to date to the new trends
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment and horrible management. Met great people along the way but too much brown nosing , unnecessary drama, and playing favorites. Not worth the pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCP made me feel like I could be myself its a nice friendly environment to work in. They pay was great also. I wish they kept more seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with customers and transforming their looks to enhance their beauty. Typical day consist of consulting clients on beauty and makeup products that work for their skin type. Hardest part of the job is cleaning makeup brushes.
not enough hours
Great benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés