JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Backroom Associate

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 306 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Cash Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gaithersburg, MD2020, január 4.
This is a good company to work for. Patience and kindness are obvious in this environment. Unfortunately, the store I was in closed up for real estate reasons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad or lack of management/pay sucks
Cash room Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, december 30.
Managers never stick around. Usually they end up leaving or resign after inventory. No management help when things go wrong. Computers registers, printers always broken with no support to fix. Lack of supplies, people doing their job. Pay is unfair, underpaid, and favoritism goes on. Leads or supervisors care more about sitting in the back office eating snacks then involving themselves in the customer environment.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, some nice people
Kontra érvek
Bad management or no management. Underpaid.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Easiest Job So Far
Part-Time Backroom Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pineville, NC2019, szeptember 25.
By far the easiest and simplest job I’ve had in my short working life (5 years.) My first holiday job and it was everything I was looking for ay the time.
Easy Work
Holiday Job
2,0
Management was sloppy
Backroom Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2019, szeptember 24.
While I worked there, I did more than my job entitled plus other people’s jobs. Without being compensated more or even what was fair. Plus the store manager was indecisive and rude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place, Not nice workers.
Dressing Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, június 17.
To put things shortly, I loved the job, I enjoyed giving feedback to my managers, I loved being around the clothes. The work experience was relaxed. It was the other workers, I was seasonal at the time, and I had long time workers coming to my dressing room to slack and gossip while I handled all the work. Eventually, I became a subject of gossip among a few of the girls, where a close friend of mine from child hood was working in a different department, and rumor began to spread that we were making relations. I didn't like how unprofessional they were, so I left.
Relaxing job
Backroom/Visual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake City, FL2019, március 16.
It is fast paced but the managers were always friendly and accommodating. Good job for developing customer service skills and learning proper backstocking skills.
Family discount
Backroom Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 25.
Normal day was me working on the clothes from the truck. Sorting all of them getting them ready to be put out on the floor. After working on the truck I would go to the floor so I could sign the tables and racks for our daily sales.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Not being able to enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got hired thru a staffing agency, was a temp job but the people were friendly
Backroom Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prices Corner, DE2018, február 1.
Good place to work for some money, workers were nice and friendly, enjoyed working in the backroom unloading clothes off of trucks. Pay wasnt great but it was a temp job.
People, work enviorment
Pay, hours
Great Working Environment
Cash Room Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensburg, PA2017, október 30.
Working for JCPenney was a great experience for me. I loved the atmosphere of the large store I worked in. The co-workers were awesome and I loved stepping into my role every day. I would work here for a lifetime if it gave me benefits and the salary needed to afford living somewhere on my own. I enjoyed making the daily bank deposits and helping guests find the special something that they were looking for or helping to put an outfit together with great style. I loved seeing their excitement with options presented to them.
Pro érvek
Work hours, professional, great people
healthcare, salary
friendly place to work
Cash room Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN2017, október 16.
A friendly environment and an excellent team work, the position placement depends on the manager in charge. Flexible hours depends on the position. Overall satisfactory working environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
under paid
Backroom Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minot, ND2017, augusztus 30.
under paid its experienced employees and paid more to younger people just joining the company at college age, also when asked to be compensated for my experience was told that the company wouldnt allow managment to give me more then the 20 somethings.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Backroom Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CA2017, július 11.
Productive and fun workplace. Always something to do nonstop work environment. Everyone works in a team to get everything done perfectly. Also, time so by fast
Discount on most things
Short breaks
Terrible
Backroom Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wayne, NJ2017, március 6.
Most of my duties wasnt over scene so you have to be able to work without instructions...i learned my job through trial and error and from what i can learn from fellow co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
pleasant workplace full of possibilities
Cash-Room Operative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2016, május 24.
Typical workday is pleasant. I organize signs that I will need for the day and print extra signs if needed. I use a scanner that informs me of the upcoming price for any item within the department I'm working in. Reports are available for me to use as well which give more precise information and also show all the items that are on sale on a particular day for particular departments. I have learned to use both items carefully to ensure that all the merchandise on the floor has a proper signage communicating the value or branding that supports company's promotional strategy. I also organize fixtures to ensure that signage and merchandise are compatible to one another. The most enjoyable part of the job the satisfaction of a job well done with not mistakes.
Pro érvek
special event days where food may be provided
Kontra érvek
not enough full-time positions available
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work for, feel very at home with the retail industry
Part time back room store support associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2014, április 8.
Although I am currently working at JC Penney's the hours are sometimes not there and it's is the case of the retail business so I am looking for a second part time job related to what I am currently doing at JC Penney's but maybe more customer service, looking for 20-25 hours a week, willing to work weekends.
Pro érvek
Friendly group of people to work, they try to keep me busy, very accomodating
Kontra érvek
Not alot of hours avaible, hate to leave the job but looking for a 2nd part time job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Best place to work at
Backroom Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2014, március 21.
the environment from working all come in to hand I learned and achieved many things working at jcp
Munkahelyi kultúra
we had a great store manager
FITTTING ROOM ASSociate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsboro, AL2013, április 12.
had a great store manager enjoyed working with people liked feeling asense of accomplisment when store was neat and fitting rooms back in order
Pro érvek
great store manager better pay than previce job
Kontra érvek
other associates very stuffy and unfreindly
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the position over all
Back of House Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NJ2013, március 19.
I enjoyed working with customers and gaining retail experince. Also got a chance to get discounted real and costume jewelry during the holiday season.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van