JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Audio Visual Technician

47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney woulde be a good place to start for college students.
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, december 16.
My job was very fast paced and should have had at least two employees to handle the work load, but instead it was only me. I enjoyed the people I worked with, I just felt as if my position required another person to maintain the large store.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Position required too much work for only one person.
productivity
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ridgeland, MS2018, november 22.
you will surely get the hours during the holidays and training that is required before you go to the floor. the company believes in great customer service
Fast paced retail environment
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, augusztus 4.
JCPenney is a great entry level job for students or anyone looking to get into retail. It is fun and quick paced. There are incentives for teaching sale goals.
Creativity and Teamwork
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Burlington, VT2018, március 23.
I loved my job and few of the supervisors i worked with made a great team. I enjoyed coordinating the floor moves and working with people. I was busy all the time. I had a continuous list everyday. I liked teaching people how to do things. The only thing i did not like was poor communications with the management. They were not on the same page and did not communicate what they expected from you. I have a strong work ethics and at times it was hard to work with people who didn't have the same drive. But i liked the dynamics i had with the supervisors- we worked well together even when we disagreed.
Pro érvek
Paid time off and the people
Kontra érvek
Need better health insurance. Need better management
1,0
Poor Management
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NJ2017, december 7.
Back in 1997, my manager was very prejudice and did not give me the opportunity to grow. She was never at work and did not communicate well. She was awful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Poor management, no advancement
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2017, december 4.
Summary says it all, I worked here for almost 6 years, and only moved up because someone retired. But the pay was not enough, and once I moved up, the company cut my full time position back to part time, so I never received benefits, and only received annual raise twice in the six years that I worked there.
family like enviroment
Kontra érvek
poor higher management, no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day as a Visual specialist
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2017, november 7.
A typical day as a visual specialist during the holidays is the best time to work here. I enjoyed viewing all of the newly shipped items and getting to take a look at new clothing for mannequins before anyone else knew what the new shipments were. It is very high paced but overall a great job if you dont mind doing the work.
Loved my job at JCPenny
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, október 23.
Loved everything about this job except the lack of advancement opportunities. My supervisors were great the Management team was great. I was able to move around the store and help customers in many different ways.
co workers, customers, flexibility
advancement opportunites
Nice place to work
Visual Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2017, augusztus 10.
They do not work well with your schedule all the time. Managers do not work as a team and the store is not the beat environment to be in. There have been times that it has been much better though. The workload is a lot, there is never any down time as there are never enough people scheduled due to small budgets for payroll from the company.
A great place to start
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Multiple Locations2017, július 28.
JCP gave me a lot of valuable training and experience in management. Though it is a typical retail job, the visual jobs are intense and not to be taken lightly. They give massive planners to be executed in a very quick manner and do not staff accordingly. Count on an extreme load. In most stores (no matter the size) I was expected to complete every element on time alone. I rose to the occasion, but never felt that the compensation or recognition was adequate. Overall, it is a good place to get your feet wet and move on to bigger, better things.
Training
Intentionally understaffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
productive work place
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2017, március 20.
very productive work place and fun place to work, meeting new people everyday gave me a chance to work with them one on one and learn more about the customer
My review
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, január 24.
A great company to work for. a great staff and very professional trained. very cordial and stricken with their visual appearance. clean and straight rules.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If only the entire team was as great as the store manager!
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2017, január 7.
Store manager was like no other!!! She was very help and enthusiastic! Really knows how to boost your spirits while pushing you to your fullest potential! But some of the dept. leads weren't as bright and it showed in their departments. This also caused for a lot of lack luster performances from some employees which made it harder for the ones who actually cared! Wish I could still be apart of the company!!
Discounts, co workers relationships
Kontra érvek
Lazy co workers, lazy dept. leads
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot in the 18 years I was there, and made a lot of friends I call family.
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2016, december 7.
I enjoy helping others, Customers and my fellow associates. I'm a very hard worker like a busy bee. Any field in retail I'm qualified to do. I've been out of work for over 8 months and I'm just ready to get started.
Pro érvek
Everyone there was like family.
Kontra érvek
Too many changes scares me, but I'm willing to adjust.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place with fantastic associates
Visual Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, CA2016, november 22.
I probably wouldn't stay here as long as I have but I did because I enjoyed who I worked with. Very friendly environment that I hope I can find again. I learned a myriad of things here that I will forever keep with me as I pursue future endeavors. As with all jobs, you'll always find something you never quite like. For this one, it's the recent, unfortunate high turnover of management which has been discouraging for many associates due to a lack of consistency and help.
Pro érvek
Great people and friendly work environment
Kontra érvek
Lack of help due to high turnover rate with management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Sales Rep
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tiffany Springs, MO2016, szeptember 21.
I enjoyed helping others, working with my co-workers. Getting the experience working in a customer service environment and working face to face with customers.
Great people
Low wage
I loved my job.
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2016, szeptember 15.
Although retail isn't what I want to do with my life, I got a lot of valuable experience and enjoyment from my position. I was able to prove my abilities which let me organize and run the department using my own judgment. In retail, however, employees have to go where the need is so there are many times when your job becomes doing other tasks as needed.
Pro érvek
I was able to work early, giving me afternoons with my family.
Kontra érvek
Holidays, back to school, major retail event times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
excellent customer service skills
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Elmhurst, NY2016, június 18.
JC Penney was a professional and fun environment. JCP made its workers excited about a workday by including everyone on weekly sales and strategies to gain customer satisfaction.
I went through many personal issues and management was supportive and flexible. The open door policy was the best part. I never felt like just another associate in a store with 500+ employees. All the managers were friendly and greeted each worker by name with a smile.

I gained a knowledge of the corporate world and felt included

I also held the following positions before resigning to persue a dream of working with animals:
Customer Service Associate, Stock Replenishment & Dept Supervisor
Pro érvek
Job advancement, excellent retail training, supportive and friendly staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Going down in flames.
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita Falls, TX2016, június 18.
This company is going down fast and hard. They waste money on stupid projects that don't yield results. For example Sears has gone out and shut down several stores so what does JCP do to get out of debt, spend the money to remodel and put major appliances into 500 stores to pick up that business. If Sears had the business they wouldn't have shut down stores. The company is pushing stores to save money by not wasting water, turning off lights, and not ordering supplies, employees are paid bare minimum, no chance for advancement unless you are buddies with the manager, and no benefits for anyone who isn't a manager. There may be large volume stores in major metro areas that aren't so bad, but the corporate leadership is just running out the clock until they can collect a golden parachute. Just look at the JCP stock price of $8 compared to every competitor with a price of $60 to $100.
Pro érvek
I have made a handful of friends on my team that make work bearable.
Kontra érvek
Poor pay, pushy about credit card, no benefits, no chance for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Family like enviroment
Visual Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR2016, április 10.
Appears to be family like yet it does not fulfill the needs to provide for your family. Change of management every year with one person losing his or her job
Pro érvek
good for part time workers
Kontra érvek
bad for a person looking for full time work
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van