Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Associate Designer

Munkakör megnevezése
Associate Designer16 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 815 értékelés megtekintése
It was ok
The job in the salon was hectic but not overbearing. You definitely have to multitask. It was not a difficult job at all. The stylist would sometimes argue over the walk ins that came in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place to work.
I liked working at the JCPenny salon. I had to leave because of family obligations. I would recommend working there. My sales associates were very nice and the management was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my overall experience working there.
It was a good work environment. My coworkers were nice and helpful people and we worked together as a team. We had a good flow of client traffic that would come to see us for our services.
Lacking
I was promised great training to become a full time hairstylist while I was receptioning. Never became one. Also the people were kind of rude and it was always slow. Cut me down to two days a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management and work/life balance
Not a good place to work with poor management and overtime work. Too many meetings that not allow working. NOT a smart manager keep changes decision and makes you stay late for no reason.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great Learning Experience
Great Learning Experience but poor management. I loved being a designer but wrong management came in turn things around. Hostile environment, a power struggle. When I informed the general manager about my previous education she said it didn't mean anything. so it was hard to move up with the company after being there for 2 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What my time at JCPenney was like
A typical day of work at the JCPenney styling salon included booking appointments for the hair stylists, answering the phones, making sure the merchandise displays were up to company standards. I was able to take classes regarding a new hair color line, as well as classes for upcoming popular haircut trends. My co-workers were all friendly and professional. The general management was all right. While I worked at the JCPenney styling salon, we upgraded our appointment booking system which was one of the more difficult systems to learn, as well as teach the other associates to use. The most enjoyable part of working there was seeing the customers faces as they left the salon ecstatic with the results of their trip to the salon.
Good pay, fair hours
Kontra érvek
tasks weren't always delegated properly
Loved this job
I was in charge of booking appointments and helping at the front desk while still doing clients hair. It was fun getting to learn about our merchandise and help clients find products. I got to build a lot of wonderful relationships with our returning clients. I loved taking care of laundry and cleaning and helping the salon run smoothly.
JCP
Everyone there is awesome no real complaints
I Loved All My Co Workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work beaucse it is the mall
My day can be very busy and adventurous making the time go by fast and some days the day can be very slow bepending on the client flow. The hardest part is being slow because I get paid by commission so a slow day can mean a low pay check at the end of the pay period. My co-worker are great and very encouragaing for me to keep going and stay postive, meaning keep a smile on my face with a good attitude at all times. Now overall I love what I do meaning I have a passion for it and it never feels like work to me. Making people feel good and look good always give me a feeling of pleasure and accomplishment.
Pro érvek
Very good employee discount and perfect place for business
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours and pay is to unpredictable
Horrible.
I worked in the salon, I am new in the beauty industry as a professional, and I figured JCPenney would be a good starting place for me.... boy was I WRONG!
My manager quit shortly after I started, and brought in a new manager a couple of months later. I wasnt promised any of the training that was said to be given. Favoritism is horrible. The Master stylists got treated like gold because they were the big bread winners for Penney's. My manager seemed to be scared of these women, they trash talked me to customers, lied to my cowardly boss to get me in trouble, I witnessed Diversion by my own boss, which is the selling of product personally. The stylists found something wrong with EVERYTHING. If i was stocking product, they complained I wasnt at the desk and vice versa. Nothing but complaining and trash talking.

Thank goodness for a select few of my coworkers. They made work worth coming to.
Pro érvek
A handful of my amazing co-workers
Favoritism, lying, stealing
Management is joke!
Amazing team of women, but the Salon manager is rude, catty, discriminates based on weight, picks and choses who she thinks is deserving of kindness each day, doesn't do anything that a manager or team leader should do.
Pro érvek
flexible schedule for single moms, great group of stylists, payed training
Kontra érvek
manager is rude and unorganized
1,0
jcpenny
Typical day at work is very busy. Barely get a break. Management never there but 5% of the time. Management always on vacation or leaving early. Most enjoyable part of the job they always keep you busy.
15 min breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great learning enviroment
Excellent for a newbie to cosmetology because they offer classes and nothing too difficult to handle. Management was good but the pay and benefits aren't great for all the work that you do and you don't get commision for retail sales so I made more money working in booth rental salons, but if your're someone not looking to pay booth rent and you can handle the commission rate they offer then it's a great place to start..they supply everything all you need are your tools.
Excellent learning enviroment
Pay and Benefits
A good day.
I had a pleasant time working here with my peers. I loved to interact with all clients and bring a smile to thier face.
Free breakfast
Kontra érvek
Not able to put my talents to use.
no management, disorganized
I was basically a receptionist doing all the dirty work. I wasn't even able to take appointments and do hair which is what I went to school for. I basically got paid the same as I did when I did housekeeping in high school. poor management. They constantly screwed up my schedule and clearly didn't know how a salon is run. They treated me like a cashier girl which was unappreciated, not to mention I wasted my skill and talent there.
got a good discount
low pay, staff shortage
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés