Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
520 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 356 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
For 4 yrs in Catalog I enjoyed customer service with our customers like placing catalog orders, opening a new credit card, and give customers their catalog orders. For 11 years, I enjoyed the challeges of sizing watch band and replacing watch batties.
Pro érvek
provide good services to my customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
-working usually on days and nights, some weekends-learned a lot about customer service and how to manage day to day issues-workplace culture is so-so, with higher turnover because of seasonal hiring
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work life balance, conflicting direction. Great team and opportunity for advancement if you know the right people. Zero communication from top leadership in the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a lot of favoritism going around for those that the managers had gotten along with. Being in omni meant you had to worry about online orders u had prepare to ship or get picked up. Not only that you had to handle returns too mixed with ppl wanting to make purchases. It was deff not a minimum wage job unless you only had to worry about one position but a few of us had to handle a lot!
Pro érvek
Freedom to roam the store
Unfair pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management encourages youth and there is no type of training or advancement. Many of the older staff are looked over. Management does play favorites
hours
Kontra érvek
not fair and not good for career
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was okay, but pay was terrible. No chance for advancement and each manager uphold different policies. For example, one manager tells a customer they can make a return on a used pool brought back in a trash bag. Then the next manager is upset at the associate who actually returned the used pool because another manager told them to. Rather than managers working it out amongst themselves, associates can be caught in the middle.
Work hours
Kontra érvek
No pay raises. Expect minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average retail job. As long as you do what you’re supposed to do, you’re good. Managers are usually accommodate and answer questions.. overall not a bad place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work. Management will try to constantly put a lot of work on their employees because they cannot afford to hire more help and they expect you to work at their pace and you end up going home sore and worn out. Many employees have quit due to too heavy of a workload with very little or no help and they time you when breaking down the truck expecting 6 pallets to be done in two and a half hours between 3 people. Too rude of customers is also a setback. No wonder they went bankrupt.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Too stressful, rude customers and management too pushy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun working environment as long as you have good supervisors. The job itself was very easy. A lot of the management lead by example so for the most part the attitude wasn't bad.
Laxed environment.
Kontra érvek
Too much corporate influence without any sense of direction, Company wanted to focus solely on expanding stores instead of online.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I first enter the building then I clock in to start my job I get a walkie-talkie then I ask the manager on duty which department they want me to work at. I typically work at that men’s department, but sometimes I unfortunately work at the bras and lingerie. I never liked to work at the lingerie but it was my job. Also when ever I needed help looking for an item my managers or crew members helped me. The most enjoyable part of the day was gathering all the hangers we call them hanger runs I loved do that it does require a bit of heavy lifting but one of my managers always helped me. The culture at the work place was amazing I absolutely loved it there were different ages to the youngest (me) 17 to one of the oldest 77. Every single persone taught me something they knew, the managers to the employees like how to answer the phone, how to put items on hold, and how to look up items on the internet. They were a fantastic team to work with.
Pro érvek
All my coworkers always helped each other when we had a personal problem.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the store was messy but that wasn’t a huge problem.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great part-time job. Pay is low but not terrible. Coworkers are great. Lots of hours on your feet. Management is good. The store tried hard to get to know each employee.
Flexible hours
Low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing special. Low pay and not enough floor coverage. It’s ok to get by until you can find better. There is an ok discount that you can use on some clearance items.
You get an ok discount
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal work, discount available which was nice. Very easy part time work, but wasn’t looking for a career so I don’t have much to say. It’s just like any other retail work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Uaed to be a good work environment, going downhill. No clear focus on What kind of retail er, Fashion? Family? Upscale? not much more to tell, the place is in chapter 11.
It's a job
Kontra érvek
not the store it used to be
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great working here, it helped me get tru a very difficult time in my life and for that I will forever be grateful, particular individuals took the time out to answer my hundreds of questions that I asked them over the course of my time there,only because of their patients and kindness I was able to be successful at my job. Time spent at this store was time well spent for character development, as management from supervisors to Gm are kind courteous and knowledgeable ,thank you everyone
Pro érvek
Wonderful people in all areas of the store
Kontra érvek
Growth within is limited due to what appears to be contentment and job security of management, which says a lot about the store being a good place to work, really don't have any cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working was pretty cool, weekends mostly once they offered regular position and employee discount which definitely us used by all the employees in all department be it furniture, clothing, lingerie.
hours, environment, coworkers
no room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bare Bones staff, currently. Ceo & Upper management get their million dollar bonuses, but frontline personnel get hours cut. We are constantly told to do more with less. Emphasis is on sales and credit. No one to help on floor, so customers are already upset. Then they get to stand inline, and the associate grills them for a credit card. Associates are asked to do multiple tasks concurrently during their shift. Little help busting long lines.
Pro érvek
SOme of the team members
Kontra érvek
no help, low pay, high stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
OverallTerrible place to work. There is a lot of fine print that you are subject to that they don't tell you when they hire you. If you don't catch on, they try to force you to quit after a year of employment. The pay/schedule is two weeks, they keep bumping me down where I'm lucky to get one 4hr shift in two weeks. This is not a good place to work at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the worst thing is how you’re expected to pressure and manipulate customers into starting a credit card like a young person who is barely able to or an older person who doesn’t understand what they’re getting into, and the interest rate of the card is ridiculous. The best part would have to be a few of the women there who’ve been working there for years. Complete sweethearts.
Employee discount
Short breaks, understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring, poverty wages, understaffed, underwhelming place to earn your living. Unstable management, stupid diversity rules. Not a place to make money. Slavery. I wasted my time. The company is doomed. Dirty.
Hahaha
Kontra érvek
Just a crummy way to spend your time
Munkahelyi kultúra
● OverallJC Penny’s was a small family that you worked with each day to bring the best sales and service to your local customers. It was very very and faced paced around the holidays with Turkey and Christmas dinners because we worked so many hours.Then there was the down time after holidays trying to get as many new credit credits processed for new accounts. And back to school shopping. Men coming in to get fitted for the new suit. And Mother’s Day whenever you’re helping them find Mom’s perfect present for the one who do everything for all. JC Penny’s always had a holiday to have a save for or an occasion to come in the doors.