JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Associate

190 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Terrible Management
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2020, február 10.
I loved my coworkers and really enjoyed working with them, but our GM was the worst manager I've ever had to deal with. He would pull us into meetings just to tell us that no one cares about feelings and that the only thing that matters is making money for the company. He caused 3 managers to quit within the span of 1 week. I'm sure not every Penney's is like that, buy mine was.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive and fun environment to work in.
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, február 9.
I am determined to satisfy the customer needs by asking relevant questions and listening actively to the response. Contacted other store locations to determine merchandise availability sales area. I try my best to completed all cleaning, stocking, and organizing tasks in the assigned sales area, and was told multiple times that I did a great job and very fast. Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are mostly cool, management and company not so much
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2020, február 3.
The people are ok. But the company makes dumb choices, there's a lot of staffing issues, lots of favoritism especially where credit is involved (i.e. if you get credit they tend to look the other way on other things, but if you don't they're on you all the time even if you're a great worker).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Season help does not always progress to permanent position
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oswego, NY 131262020, február 3.
Supportive learning curve from management and co-workers
Company offers amenities in break room
Friendly, encouraging, and open environment
Positive energy
Decent
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chapel Hill, OH2020, január 3.
JCPenney is a decent place to work. It gets hectic around the hoildays, but you do get time and a half for working big hoildays. They hire pretty quickly.
Love it
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, december 21.
It is a very peaceful & friendly environment to work. Everything isn’t always organized, but it easily get fixed. They having amazing managers whose always on point
Awesome place to work
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, december 21.
Great environment, it’s very peaceful and calm. You’re never in the same place everyday do it doesn’t become boring. Managers always come quickly when needed.
Seasonal Temporary Position
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NV 890142019, december 20.
I had worked at JC Penney for over a year as a young adult. As a mature adult I was only offered the position as a seasonal temporary associate. The job ended right after Christmas.
productive and flexible hours
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Freehold, NJ2019, december 4.
management are helpful and very supportive. They help the sales associates and always tries their best. The other sales associate are also helpful and works so hard to improve their performance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was all over good experience
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint George, UT2019, november 25.
Hours were low a lot . But my availability had to change due to child care they worked with me on that issue which I’m grateful for. I would recommend working here as a part time thing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor management and low morale
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2019, november 14.
I have worked at several retailers throughout my life and none of them were as bad as working at this store. Everybody knows that working retail sucks. You have to put up with BS from customers, work long hours with little pay, and have no work/life balance because you have to work weekends and an unpredictable schedule. What makes this store worse than the rest is how awful management is. The supervisors seem like they hate their job and keep quitting left and right, they take their emotions out on the employees and just dump all their responsibilities on the rest of us. you can tell how stressed they are if you close with them and how much pressure there is for everything to be perfect. this store operates in fear and there's a lot of tension between management that trickles down to the workers. overall a very negative environment that becomes overwhelming over time. it's no wonder people keep quitting. this is good for a seasonal job to make some extra cash, but don't expect to get paid your worth or shown any appreciation from management. we're all robots here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
This job sucks
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Brunswick, NJ2019, november 13.
I agree that you get a good retail experience in this job, but the management sucks, the pay sucks. I've been working in JCPENNEY since a year and a half. I do Register, customer service, recovery and fitting all in a single day and Stoll they just pay you the minimum. The management is worst. None of the managers know what they doing, they don't even have a proper communication with associate. JCPENNEY sucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Very stressful
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westroads/Oakview2019, november 5.
Very stressful. All that is expected are to get people to apply for JcPenney charge card. You need to meet a quoteIf quota not met than written up. Looking to leave because HOLIDAYS are very stressful & everybody works except upper management so you have NO holiday time with family. Not good for people that family orinated
25% off discount
Kontra érvek
ALL holidays are given to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Decent.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, október 15.
JCP is a okay store if your looking for decent hours. Still minimum wage and u dont get promoted really. Management could be better but its not that hard.
Associate discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
prodcutive work environment building with blocks
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX 799252019, október 7.
appreciation to the customer and the ability to work in different departments and cashier. Overall the hardest ability is to work with needy customers and match their needs as soon as possible
mall peer environment
productive
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2019, szeptember 23.
everyday making sure your work area is clean and neat, people are great to work with the hardest part is getting credit apps and the most enjoyable part is getting to know more people
discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont care about their employees
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2019, szeptember 10.
I am a full-time student and they still want me to have open availability to overwork me on the weekends. So it is not true that if you are a student they have a flexible schedule. The manager doesn't care, he told me I would have to look for another job if I don't work weekends. So if you think they'll care for your personal growth don't blind yourself. And then they lack for personal in their closings, it is incredibly abusing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an okay job for someone who is in high school
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2019, szeptember 9.
I do not get paid enough, this company is a very good company. The management could be better. This is a job for someone who is going to school. Other then the pay I dont mind working here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Jcpenney
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, szeptember 6.
Jcpenney seems to have a lot of favouritism. There is no guidance or direction to what or where you'll be working at the time of your shift. They then expect you to do yours plus 2 other peoples job and responsibility. It doesnt make sense when you first get trained it seems as if everything will run smooth but once you are out there you feel lost and unappreciated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was ok but the management was horrible and they don’t train you at all
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, szeptember 3.
My main problems were first, not really knowing what to do half the time because the only guidance you get is from other people working that department (which is really rare to have someone helping you) and the store I worked at in particular was very unorganized and people would come and try to take my clothing racks and tables, but the job wasn’t horribly hard.
20% discount
Bad management & no training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van