JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Associate

181 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 667 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was all over good experience
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint George, UT2019, november 25.
Hours were low a lot . But my availability had to change due to child care they worked with me on that issue which I’m grateful for. I would recommend working here as a part time thing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor management and low morale
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2019, november 14.
I have worked at several retailers throughout my life and none of them were as bad as working at this store. Everybody knows that working retail sucks. You have to put up with BS from customers, work long hours with little pay, and have no work/life balance because you have to work weekends and an unpredictable schedule. What makes this store worse than the rest is how awful management is. The supervisors seem like they hate their job and keep quitting left and right, they take their emotions out on the employees and just dump all their responsibilities on the rest of us. you can tell how stressed they are if you close with them and how much pressure there is for everything to be perfect. this store operates in fear and there's a lot of tension between management that trickles down to the workers. overall a very negative environment that becomes overwhelming over time. it's no wonder people keep quitting. this is good for a seasonal job to make some extra cash, but don't expect to get paid your worth or shown any appreciation from management. we're all robots here
This job sucks
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Brunswick, NJ2019, november 13.
I agree that you get a good retail experience in this job, but the management sucks, the pay sucks. I've been working in JCPENNEY since a year and a half. I do Register, customer service, recovery and fitting all in a single day and Stoll they just pay you the minimum. The management is worst. None of the managers know what they doing, they don't even have a proper communication with associate. JCPENNEY sucks
Very stressful
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westroads/Oakview2019, november 5.
Very stressful. All that is expected are to get people to apply for JcPenney charge card. You need to meet a quoteIf quota not met than written up. Looking to leave because HOLIDAYS are very stressful & everybody works except upper management so you have NO holiday time with family. Not good for people that family orinated
25% off discount
Kontra érvek
ALL holidays are given to work.
Decent.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, október 15.
JCP is a okay store if your looking for decent hours. Still minimum wage and u dont get promoted really. Management could be better but its not that hard.
Associate discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
prodcutive work environment building with blocks
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX 799252019, október 7.
appreciation to the customer and the ability to work in different departments and cashier. Overall the hardest ability is to work with needy customers and match their needs as soon as possible
mall peer environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
productive
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2019, szeptember 23.
everyday making sure your work area is clean and neat, people are great to work with the hardest part is getting credit apps and the most enjoyable part is getting to know more people
discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont care about their employees
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2019, szeptember 10.
I am a full-time student and they still want me to have open availability to overwork me on the weekends. So it is not true that if you are a student they have a flexible schedule. The manager doesn't care, he told me I would have to look for another job if I don't work weekends. So if you think they'll care for your personal growth don't blind yourself. And then they lack for personal in their closings, it is incredibly abusing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an okay job for someone who is in high school
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2019, szeptember 9.
I do not get paid enough, this company is a very good company. The management could be better. This is a job for someone who is going to school. Other then the pay I dont mind working here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Jcpenney
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, szeptember 6.
Jcpenney seems to have a lot of favouritism. There is no guidance or direction to what or where you'll be working at the time of your shift. They then expect you to do yours plus 2 other peoples job and responsibility. It doesnt make sense when you first get trained it seems as if everything will run smooth but once you are out there you feel lost and unappreciated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was ok but the management was horrible and they don’t train you at all
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, szeptember 3.
My main problems were first, not really knowing what to do half the time because the only guidance you get is from other people working that department (which is really rare to have someone helping you) and the store I worked at in particular was very unorganized and people would come and try to take my clothing racks and tables, but the job wasn’t horribly hard.
20% discount
Bad management & no training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Horrible supervisors
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, augusztus 21.
Management was awful. They do not know how to do anything or how to treat customers with customer service. There was always people stealing and they did absolutely nothing about it. Schedule 9 days in a row at times. Do not know their extended hours so they don’t have anyone scheduled for those times, then have to beg you to stay late.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive & fun place to work, meet all sorts of people
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2019, augusztus 17.
It was a good job and you can move up pretty quickly, great management and good coworkers, flexible schedules and good pay and overall a fairly easy job
Kontra érvek
Standing on your feet all day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
It’s retail
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, augusztus 14.
Good if you’re going to school and don’t need to work a lot of hours. Definitely not something you would rely on to pay your bills as they don’t provide you with enough hours.
Stressful sometimes
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, augusztus 14.
Sometimes fun, sometimes stressful. Ultimately depends on your schedule. The hardest part of the job is not having a scanner with you,so that sometimes will make customers upset. Also, recovery is difficult on busy days!
It has ups and downs
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2019, augusztus 3.
As a whole the company as a lot to offer. Great benefits for part and full time employees and lots of opportunities for advancement. Unfortunely at this particular location has poor management, lack of communication and poor company moral. Also a lot of nepotism.
Easy to advance
Kontra érvek
Communication is very poor, lack of hours for associates
job was ok
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reynoldsburg, OH2019, július 31.
This job at JCPENNEY was very easy work. there was not a time where I had to use very much brainpower at all. very easy schedule to work with and very comfortable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay place to work at
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkhart, IN2019, július 31.
I personally would not recommend working here. The management was very poor and this was my first job, and they did not teach me how to use the register on the first day. Some of the people I worked with were very nice.
Na
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, július 17.
It has an amazing work environment and culture. A typical day at work includes a lot interactions with customers and your team. It is not difficult work if you have a positive attitude.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Hated It
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fargo, ND2019, július 7.
Some of my coworkers were great. Groups of people got away with not doing their jobs while others were constantly watched & told to do EVERYTHING & you never received anything for it. No thank you no pay raise nothing!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van