Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Associate505 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
505 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 155 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
For 4 yrs in Catalog I enjoyed customer service with our customers like placing catalog orders, opening a new credit card, and give customers their catalog orders. For 11 years, I enjoyed the challeges of sizing watch band and replacing watch batties.
Pro érvek
provide good services to my customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great working here, it helped me get tru a very difficult time in my life and for that I will forever be grateful, particular individuals took the time out to answer my hundreds of questions that I asked them over the course of my time there,only because of their patients and kindness I was able to be successful at my job. Time spent at this store was time well spent for character development, as management from supervisors to Gm are kind courteous and knowledgeable ,thank you everyone
Pro érvek
Wonderful people in all areas of the store
Kontra érvek
Growth within is limited due to what appears to be contentment and job security of management, which says a lot about the store being a good place to work, really don't have any cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working was pretty cool, weekends mostly once they offered regular position and employee discount which definitely us used by all the employees in all department be it furniture, clothing, lingerie.
hours, environment, coworkers
no room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
the worst thing is how you’re expected to pressure and manipulate customers into starting a credit card like a young person who is barely able to or an older person who doesn’t understand what they’re getting into, and the interest rate of the card is ridiculous. The best part would have to be a few of the women there who’ve been working there for years. Complete sweethearts.
Employee discount
Short breaks, understaffed
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring, poverty wages, understaffed, underwhelming place to earn your living. Unstable management, stupid diversity rules. Not a place to make money. Slavery. I wasted my time. The company is doomed. Dirty.
Hahaha
Kontra érvek
Just a crummy way to spend your time
● Overall
JC Penny’s was a small family that you worked with each day to bring the best sales and service to your local customers.

It was very very and faced paced around the holidays with Turkey and Christmas dinners because we worked so many hours.

Then there was the down time after holidays trying to get as many new credit credits processed for new accounts. And back to school shopping. Men coming in to get fitted for the new suit. And Mother’s Day whenever you’re helping them find Mom’s perfect present for the one who do everything for all. JC Penny’s always had a holiday to have a save for or an occasion to come in the doors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here. The management was spot on and the coworkers were really fun to be around. Its a shame that theyre closing the location. It was a smaller store, but our sales were always good.
Great management team
Munkahelyi kultúra
they deleted my first review because they should be embarrassed ,i have worked here from almost 2 years and alot has changed, starting with management , the general manager is a nepotist trump supporter ( i have heard him make racial jokes
), hires only white people he knows to high positions, assistant manager is lazy because he know he wont get fired, the merchandise manager is eerly unstable snaps at any moment over the smallest things , the general manager tries to make managements job hard if you upset him prepare for retaliation immediately they have gone through multiple managers and past good associates solely based on their repulsive behavior if you dont completely give your life and happiness you become a target.i will say the associates are actually pretty friendly and welcoming.
staff
Kontra érvek
disgusting micro aggressive racist management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I stuck around for 5 years mainly because I was scared of leaving and not being able to find another job with the flexible hours that they allowed me to have. I loved what I did working in the early mornings, merchandising and doing sign changes. Sadly there wasn't enough people on our department to be efficient so we were always rushing and rarely got any new hires in our department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
God job I really loved my job the customers loved me I always solved the problem to a question I was good at what I did. And I can do more for your company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenneys because it was a comfortable environment and I enjoyed the staff. The management team was very hard working and made sure we all got the job done but we also had a good time at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
easiest job was helping customers. hardest part of my job was folding clothes fast but being extremely neat about it or you had to refold it. loved my coworkers though they were very supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found myself surrounded by a group of people who I was glad to be around everyday. I felt like my managers had my back and gave me all the knowledge I needed to do a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is more for when you need a job right away before you can find something else that is permanent. Its a job that also helps you shape your skill sets.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenny's. I got to work with a lot of nice people. The benefits were good. After year of working full time I qualified for health insurance. I also got to save money in my 401k. My employee discount aloud me to get 25% off almost everything in the store. JCPenny's is an overall good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You could tell the business was falling apart well before the COVID-19 pandemic started based on the lack of effort and professionalism around the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at the store in Rolling Oaks Mall was completely unprofessional and slow. They were insensitive to my work schedule being revolved around my school schedule, and they were often slow to solving problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there. The staff were very nice and I enjoyed working with them. Fair hours but sometimes got out later than scheduled. I would recommend this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Beautiful hearts, makes for a beautiful store! And that is exactly the kind of people that are employed at Grass Valley JCPENNEY!
Everyday it's a pleasure to work with not only the community, but the people whom I had the pleasure to work with. They're so supportive and encourage you to do your best. Working with people that appreciate you makes you want to work harder makes you a better worker I love the clothes and the company and the benefits is beautiful thing
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you aren't worried about paying the bills, this job is for you. It has a great discount, great sales, and great co-workers! I made friends for life here. You will love it. Find someone else to pay the bills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there, the relationships I built with my coworkers made it so much fun to work there. You work with people high school age all the way to people who have retired. The only thing is you have to be prepared to have days where it is slow and you have to recover most of the day(fold clothes/make the store look presentable) but you also could be slammed and have to run back and forth between checking people out and making sure the dressing rooms are clean. The management wants to see you succeed and they are always able to help if you get busy or you don't know how to best help customers. The management also understands that you aren't perfect and understands if life out of work comes up. If you try your best and have a positive attitude you will love it there.
management, coworkers, hours
Kontra érvek
customers comments, fluctuating work speed