Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Associate204 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
204 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 798 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the public gave me since of accomplishment.
I loved working at JCPenny's. I got to work with a lot of nice people. The benefits were good. After year of working full time I qualified for health insurance. I also got to save money in my 401k. My employee discount aloud me to get 25% off almost everything in the store. JCPenny's is an overall good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at my store was horrible
Management at the store in Rolling Oaks Mall was completely unprofessional and slow. They were insensitive to my work schedule being revolved around my school schedule, and they were often slow to solving problems.
Great workplace
I enjoyed working there. The staff were very nice and I enjoyed working with them. Fair hours but sometimes got out later than scheduled. I would recommend this job.
Jcpenney
Beautiful hearts, makes for a beautiful store! And that is exactly the kind of people that are employed at Grass Valley JCPENNEY!
Everyday it's a pleasure to work with not only the community, but the people whom I had the pleasure to work with. They're so supportive and encourage you to do your best. Working with people that appreciate you makes you want to work harder makes you a better worker I love the clothes and the company and the benefits is beautiful thing
Great Job!
I loved working there, the relationships I built with my coworkers made it so much fun to work there. You work with people high school age all the way to people who have retired. The only thing is you have to be prepared to have days where it is slow and you have to recover most of the day(fold clothes/make the store look presentable) but you also could be slammed and have to run back and forth between checking people out and making sure the dressing rooms are clean. The management wants to see you succeed and they are always able to help if you get busy or you don't know how to best help customers. The management also understands that you aren't perfect and understands if life out of work comes up. If you try your best and have a positive attitude you will love it there.
Pro érvek
management, coworkers, hours
Kontra érvek
customers comments, fluctuating work speed
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Management needs work
Was a holiday temp. Could've been permanent full time. Management never said anything to me. End of season, instead of thank you or anything, found out no longer employed by not being able to log in to see schedule.
Encouraging
While some days drag compared to others; I may always count on my managers to make me smile and make me feel accomplished. They help you reach your goals while working there.
2,0
N/a
There really were no positives to working at JCPenneys. I would not recommend even for a second job. The work culture changed completely and management was not supportive of associates.
Productive, fun, happy enviroment
helping others, learning, fun, feel respected, work as a team, easy going, meeting new people, considerate of others, understanding, always something to do
strives for customer satisfaction
on a typical day, I greet customers in the jewelry department
I process jewelry sales, repairs, process payments, assist customers place online orders
Pro érvek
commission
Kontra érvek
not enough hours
Management can be difficult
Most of the people that work there are friendly and fine to work with, the job duties aren't too demanding, but sometimes management can be difficult.
No job security
Promised to be scheduled around 25hrs a week but barely got 15. If you try and move to different departments you get turned down and that they dont have enough hrs to train and yet are always hiring. Also they track you lates and score them as call off even if you are just 5 mins late. And they dont remove any of them for a year.
Nice place to work
The company, at least this store location, has a customer service focus. Most of the people, especially the supervisors are friendly and pleasant to work with.
An experience
Jcpenny was my first job ever so I was excited but soon let down by the work environment and the lack of care for the associates. They seem to care more about stocks than employees who are helping sales be made.
Terrible Management
I loved my coworkers and really enjoyed working with them, but our GM was the worst manager I've ever had to deal with. He would pull us into meetings just to tell us that no one cares about feelings and that the only thing that matters is making money for the company. He caused 3 managers to quit within the span of 1 week. I'm sure not every Penney's is like that, buy mine was.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive and fun environment to work in.
I am determined to satisfy the customer needs by asking relevant questions and listening actively to the response. Contacted other store locations to determine merchandise availability sales area. I try my best to completed all cleaning, stocking, and organizing tasks in the assigned sales area, and was told multiple times that I did a great job and very fast. Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are mostly cool, management and company not so much
The people are ok. But the company makes dumb choices, there's a lot of staffing issues, lots of favoritism especially where credit is involved (i.e. if you get credit they tend to look the other way on other things, but if you don't they're on you all the time even if you're a great worker).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Season help does not always progress to permanent position
Supportive learning curve from management and co-workers
Company offers amenities in break room

Friendly, encouraging, and open environment

Positive energy
Okay first job/college job
Overall not a bad first job or one to work during college. The coworkers are nice. Most managers are not trained very well and can be pretty new to the company themselves. No one really knows what they’re doing and store rules and policies keep changing. Turnover rate is very high. Low wages considering everything you have to do and for putting up with customers. Flexible schedules.
Decent
JCPenney is a decent place to work. It gets hectic around the hoildays, but you do get time and a half for working big hoildays. They hire pretty quickly.
Love it
It is a very peaceful & friendly environment to work. Everything isn’t always organized, but it easily get fixed. They having amazing managers whose always on point
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés